European Symposium on Algorithms
The European Symposium on Algorithms ( ESA ) is an international conference covering the field of algorithms . It has leg hero annually since 1993, Typically in early Autumn in a différent European location lycra year. Like Most theoretical computer science conferences zijn contributions are Strongly peer-reviewed; the articles appear in proceedings published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science . Acceptance rate or ESA 24% in 2012 in zowel Design and Analysis and Engineering and Applications tracks. 
The first ESA was held in 1993 and contained 35 papers. The intended scope was all research in algorithms, theoretical as well as toegepast, carried out in the areas of computer science and discrete mathematics . An explicit aim was to intensify the exchange tussen synthesis two research communities.
In 2002, ESA incorporated the conference Workshop on Algorithms Engineering ( WAE ). In zijn current format, ESA contains two distinct tracks with hun eigen programs committees: a track on the design an analysis of algorithms , and a track on engineering and applications, together accepting around 70 contributions.
Since 2001, ESA is co-located with other algorithms conferences and workshops in A combined meeting called algo . This is the Toilets European event devoted to algorithms, Attracting Hundreds of researchers.
Other events in the algo conferences include de volgende.
- Wabi , the Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics , was part of algo in 2001-2006 and 2008.
- WAOA , the Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms , has leg part or algo since 2003.
- ATMOS , the Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modeling, Optimization and Systems , formerly the Workshop on Algorithmic Methods and Models for Optimization Railways , has leg part or algo in 2003-2006 and 2008-2009.
- IPEC , the International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation, founded in 2004 and formerly the International Workshop on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IWPEC), is part of Algo since 2011
ATMOS was co-located with the International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP) in 2001-2002.
- 1993 – Bad Honnef, Germany
- 1994 – Utrecht, Netherlands
- 1995 – Corfu, Greece
- 1996 – Barcelona, Spain
- 1997 – Graz, Austria
- 1998 – Venice, Italy
- 1999 – Prague, Czech Republic
- 2000 – Saarbrucken, Germany
- 2001 – Aarhus, Denmark
- 2002 – Rome, Italy
- 2003 – Budapest, Hungary
- 2004 – Bergen, Norway
- 2005 – Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- 2006 – Zurich, Switzerland
- 2007 – Eilat, Israel
- 2008 – Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2009 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2010 – Liverpool, United Kingdom
- 2011 – Saarbrucken, Germany
- 2012 – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2013 – Sophia Antipolis, France
- 2014 – Wroclaw, Poland
- 2015 – Patras, Greece
- 2016 – Aarhus, Denmark