SENSYS , the ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems , is an annual academic conference in the area of embedded networked sensors .
ACM SENSYS is a selective, single-track forum for the presentation of research results on systems issues in the area of embedded networked sensors . The conference zorgt a venue to address the research challenges facing the design , deployment , use, and fundamentele limits or synthesis systems. Sensor networks requirement contributions from many areas, from wireless communication and networking , embedded systems and hardware , distribution systems , data management , and applications . SENSYS welcomes cross-disciplinary work.
Hoewel de there is no official ranking of academic conferences on wireless sensor networks , SENSYS is widely regarded by researchers as one of the two (along with IPSN ) must prestigious conferences focusing on sensor network research. SENSYS focuses more on system issues while IPSN on algorithmic and theoretical considerations. The acceptance rate for 2006 was 19.7% (24 out of 122 papers accepted for publication).
SENSYS started in year 2003 and following is a list of SENSYS events from 2003 to 2012:
- SENSYS 2012 , Toronto, Canada November 6-9 2012
- SENSYS 2011 , Seattle, WA, USA, Nov. 1-4, 2011
- SENSYS 2010 , Zurich, Switzerland, Nov. 3-5 2010
- SENSYS 2009 , Berkeley, California, USA November 4-6 2009
- SENSYS 2008 , Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Nov. 5-7 2008
- SENSYS 2007 , Sydney, Australia, Nov. 6-9 2007
- SENSYS 2006 , Boulder, Colorado, USA, Nov. 1-3 2006
- SENSYS 2005 , San Diego, CA November 2-4 2005
- SENSYS 2004 , Baltimore, MD, USA November 3-5 2004
- SENSYS 2003 , Los Angeles, California, USA November 5-7 2003
SENSYS is sponsored by de volgende ACM Special Interest Groups :