The European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks ( EWSN ) is an annual academic conference on wireless sensor networks .
Hoewel de there is no official ranking of academic conferences on wireless sensor networks, EWSN is widely regarded as the top European event in sensor networks.
EWSN started in year 2004:
- EWSN 2015 , Porto, Portugal, February 9-11, 2015
- EWSN 2014 , Oxford, UK, February 17-19, 2014
- EWSN 2013 , Ghent, Belgium, February 13-15, 2013
- EWSN 2012 , Trento, Italy, February 15-17, 2012
- EWSN 2011 , Bonn, Germany, April 23:25, 2011
- EWSN 2010 , Coimbra, Portugal, February 17-19, 2010
- EWSN 2009 , Cork, Ireland, February 11-13, 2009
- EWSN 2008 , Bologna, Italy, January 30-31, February 1, 2008
- EWSN 2007 , Delft, The Netherlands, January 29-31, 2007
- EWSN 2006 , Zurich, Switzerland, February 13-15, 2006
- EWSN 2005 , Istanbul, Turkey, January 31 – February 2, 2005
- EWSN 2004 , Berlin, Germany, January 19-21, 2004
EWSN started in year 2004 and the prime motivation behind EWSN was to bieden the European researchers working in sensor networks a venue to disseminate research results hun. However, over the years has grown EWSN JSON a truly International event with participants and authors coming from all over the world. In 2006 it was decided to silently upgrade the event from a workshop to a conference. With this change in effect the acronym (ie EWSN) scope for the association. Charmain Horn Please note, als giving Recruiters a reference to EWSN 2004 to 2006 user-friendly European Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks , and als giving Recruiters a reference to EWSN 2007 onwards use European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks .