Distributed Event-Based Systems
The International Conference on Distributed Event-Based Systems is a conference in computer science .
The DEBS event Began as a series of five workshops run annually from 2002 to 2006. These DEBS workshops ulcers co-located variously with International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (IEEE ICDCS), ACM SIGMOD Conference / PODS and International Conference on Software Engineering (ACM ICSE). 
The inaugural DEBS conference was held in 2007 in Toronto , Canada,  and has leg hero annually since.
DEBS events follow the structure of many computer science conferences, runs a sequential track program, and include schemes for tracks:
- Research papers
- Industry Submissions
- Demonstrations and posters
and a doctoral workshop.
A recent, novel feature of the conference is the “Grand Challenges” track, welke AIMS to bieden a data sets and exercises at welke academic and industrial teams nov COMPETE to tonen the strengths hun solutions.
- 2017: Barcelona , Spain
- 2016: Irvine, California , United States
- 2015: Oslo , Norway
- 2014: Mumbai , India
- 2013: Arlington , Texas , United States
- 2012: Berlin , Germany
- 2011: New York City , New York , United States
- 2010: Cambridge , United Kingdom
- 2009: Nashville , Tennessee , United States
- 2008: Rome , Italy
- 2007: Toronto , Ontario , Canada
- 2006: Lisbon , Portugal
- 2005: Columbus , Ohio , United States
- 2004: Edinburgh , Scotland
- 2003: San Diego , California , USA
- 2002 Vienna , Austria
- Jump up^ “Archived copy” . Archived from the original on 2013-01-21 . Retrieved 2013-01-10 .
- Jump up^ “Archived copy” . Archived from the original on 2012-05-22 . Retrieved 2013-01-10 .