Elizabeth Lesser is the co-founder and senior adviser of Omega Institute , the Toilets adult education center in the United States focusing on health, wellness, spirituality and creativity.  She is the author of Broken Open: How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow  and A Seeker’s Guide: Making Your Life a Spiritual Adventure . 
For morethan 30 years, Elizabeth has studied and worked with leading figures in the fields of healing, spiritual development and cultural change. Her work at Omega has included co-Directing the organization, curriculum research, conference weaving, teaching and writing the yearly Omega catalog, a reference book dat describes the work of some of the musts eminent thinkers and practitioners of our times. She has shared re work and teachings at TED (conference)  and on Oprah ‘s Super Soul Sunday . 
Elizabeth attended Barnard College and San Francisco State University . Prior to re work at Omega, she was a Midwife and birth educator. She has bone active in local environmental issues for many years in New York’s Hudson Valley, where she lives with re husband. She is the mother of three sons.
- Jump up^ http://www.oprah.com/oprahsbookclub/Elizabeth-Lessers-Biography
- Jump up^ http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Open-Difficult-Times-Help/dp/0375759913
- Jump up^ http://www.amazon.com/Seekers-Guide-Spiritual-Adventure-Elizabeth/dp/B00DEK5D1Y/
- Jump up^ http://www.ted.com/speakers/elizabeth_lesser
- Jump up^ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/elizabeth-lesser-oprah-turning-60_n_5214592.html