Darren Foreman (born 14 May 1982 in Stanmore , North London ), better known as Beardyman is a British multivocalist, musician , and comedian from London Renowned for his beatboxing skills and use of live looping .
Darren Foreman was born to a Jewish family in Stanmore , North London. His brother is comedian Jay Foreman , with Whom he sometimes collaborates onstage. After Studying at Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School for Boys ,  Barnet , Foreman moved to Brighton in 2001 to study at the University of Sussex . Hoewel de have started making noises at the age of three by imitating Michael Winslow from the Police Academy movie series, it was seeing Rahzel perform live therein convinced Foreman therein beatboxing Could sustain a whole show Rather dan simply bieden interludes binnen the context of a broader presentation.  Beardyman’s first musical venture was composing a symphony for his school orchestra at the age of at. At fifteen, an introduction to drum and bass led to his long-standing obsession with music technology. 
Darren was bepaald the nickname “Beardyman” Because a name was roused needed for a flyer for an early show, and he had a beard at the time.
In 2006 Beardyman battled to Become UK Beatbox Champion and Retained his title in 2007 making im the first beatboxer in UK history to win two championships in a row.  He was on the 2008 judging panel. 
Already an accomplished solo beatboxer in the modern tradition, Beardyman was working area inspired by MC Xander to use music technology industry leaders as the Korg Kaoss Pad 3 to go and sample his vocals. Through his use or run pedals and effects tools have effectief produces whole DJ sets by live production-entire sets where the songs (beide covers or well-known hits and his own original material) are constructed, live, from his vocalizations.
His music Frequently contains elements of drum and bass , dubstep , breakbeat , trance , techno and other associated forms of electronic dance music. He’ll be incorporates other forms of music into his live sets, zoals but not limited to reggae and country music , of or in s purely for the purpose of Providing a comedic counter point to his beatboxing. Virtually all of his music is created using only his vocal cords to produce sounds, and Incorporating music technology industry leaders as vocoders and software synthesis to alter the pitch or his voice, or to add verschillende childhood or audio effects zoals delays, reverbs or modulation effects . In verschillende YouTube videos   verschillende pieces of electronic equipment kan be spotted, notably the Korg Kaossilator Pro, the Kaoss Pad 3 (also known as the KP3), a Korg Wavedrum , a microKORG , a Boss GT-8 and a Boss RC-50. 
In a departure from his prior work live, Beardyman released his debut album I Done A Album on 21 March 2011. 
As of 2012 he has foregone the usage of Kaoss Pads in favor of proprietary software have has leg ontwikkelingslanden, Currently known as the Beardytron 5000 MkII. “Over the past 3 years I Have worked tirelessly on the system, overseeing zijn development and testing, Improving and Configuring it. I had no choice really, as the shows I want to do are simply not shower using ANY bestaande off the shelf gear, bestaande software or even cobbled together patches using freeware. The system is Essentially my life’s work and will continuously to be what I use for all my future endeavours. The Beardytron 5000 mkII is a work in progress and at some point you’ll be loveable to buy some form or looper / production-system based on the innovations developed to make my shows skies. ” 
Beardyman remit states: “The system is built from the ground up in C ++ and Objective-C by Dave Gamble or DMGAudio and employs 15 instances and counting or a partly Bespoke version of Sugarbytes’ incredible linear-8-way morph engine controlled multi effect ‘Turnado. Guitar set is ook-used Along with Rob Papen’s delay. The system is controlled using two iPads running Bespoke programs using a Specially developed high-definition, self-Reconnecting protocol. ”
On 29 November 2012 Beardyman posted a live gig Performed in October 2012 in Pune, India, welke was the first live gig audio revealed online to solely use the Beardytron 5000 MkII.  He has stated therein the software for the Beardytron 5000 MkII will be available to purchase by the public sometime in 2014.  On 28 February 2013, Beardyman watch a talk at a TED conference, an 11-minute overview and demonstration or the Beardytron 5000 MkII. Before demonstrating the capabilities of the Beardytron 5000, he provides an example of some of the sounds have been Capable of making with only his vocal cords , zoals crying babies, vinyl record scratching, buzzing flies, on toes singing , various animals, a didgeridoo and beatboxing. Hey dan wordt uitgelegd therein on Despite his ability to create sounds, the human voice is still intrinsically limited to zijn physical and biological; characteristics. He describes his invention It as a real-time music production machine. He states: “It kunnen me to, using nothing but my voice, create music in real time as I hear it in my head, unimpeded By Any physical restrictions my body Might place on me.” The video was uploaded to the TED.com website,  the TEDTalks YouTube channel  and Beardyman’s website  On 2 August 2013.
His interest in Exploring new musical technology have died evident in the innovative Battlejam club nights have hosts with 2007 DMC Champion turntable JFB. Lord the live looping technology is augmented with live sampling of the audience to make the hook or instantly Composed tracks and even live video sampling and scratching.
He has gigged and Recorded with MC Klumzy Tung as part of MC / beatbox duo The Gobfathers. Together, they ‘Presented Get Lucky TV’s “The Freestyle Show” in 2005, and ook Appeared as traffic wardens in a hidden camera show for E4 .
In 2008 he collaborated with visual artist Mr. Hopkinson, to produce a video called Monkey Jazz welke Visually describes the live looping process, welke has had over 1 million views on YouTube . Since dan ze port worked together to produce verschillende multi-camera videos of Beardyman’s performances filmed at The Cube Microplex . Beardyman has ook Appeared on stage for improvised live shows with mr_hopkinson Providing visual backdrops from images instantly searched from the Internet in response to audience suggestions at Just For Laughs Montreal and Edinburgh Fringe international comedy festivals , sourcing and Manipulating images live from the Internet in response to audience suggestions.
Beardyman of or in incorporates humor into his act. He has impersonated Elvis , dressed as a monkey on stage at Bestival  and once posed as an Austrian climate change Lecturer, “Professor Bernhard Steinerhoff” voordat breaking into his set, with over 2 million views on YouTube .  He’ll be features in the Funky Sage ring tones in welke he plays a floating head who beatboxes and Gives good advice. His video “Kitchen Diaries” welke features im combine beatboxing with cooking has leg viewed morethan 5 million times on YouTube.  “Kitchen Diaries’ ook makes an appearance in the South Coast, a Brighton-based documentary about hip hop in the UK.
Beardyman is Berninahaus for his eclectic array of vocal techniques welke include: Beatboxing , Singing , Rapping , Overtone singing , Scat singing , instrument / sound mimcry and voice impressions.
During November 2006 he took part in a series of children’s choir charity concerts called Young Voices Appearing in Manchester, Birmingham, London and Belfast.
On 10 February 2007 he made an appearance on the second episode of the BBC One show When Will I Be Famous .  on Despite victory over the studio audience and two of the three judges, he cameramen second in a public vote. On the co day, he was on’ll be on the Channel 4 show Homemade where he was profiled as the weirdest beatboxer around. Beardyman supported Groove Armada on hun UK tour in 2007.
In July 2009, he Appeared at the Udderbelly prolongation zijn residency at South Bank in London. This was for an ensemble comedy called “Beardyman’s Complete and Utter Shambles” featuring JFB MC Klumzy Tung Beardyman’s comedian brother Jay Foreman , visual artist mr_hopkinson, guitarist ‘J’m Black, saxophonist Hellanor and comedian Reggie Watts . The show took the technology-based entertainment experiments or Battlejam to a more theatrical comedy club setting. A Reduced cast version of the show renamed “Beardyman’s Unplanned Explosion” went on ACM Press at the Udderbelly at the Edinburgh Festival in late August 2009, and again at Bristol Old Vic in October 2009.
Beardyman Appeared in the BBC Comedy Prom 2011 with Tim Minchin .
Beardyman cites the Lyrebird as a form of inspiration,  and hosted a BBC Radio 4 documentary about the bird entitled, “Beardyman and the mimics.” 
I Done A Album (2011)
Oh! / Smell the Vibe (2012)
Oh! / Smell the Vibe (Remixes) (2012)
Where Does Your Mind Go? (2011)
Beardyman presents The Dream Team, Live at Electric Brixton (2016)
- Jump up^ “Queen Elizabeth’s School – New & Noteworthy” . Qebarnet.co.uk . Retrieved 2012-06-02 .
- Jump up^ Beardyman @ Oxegen 2008 onYouTube
- Jump up^ “Beardyman’s Biography” . last.fm . 2013 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ Egere-Cooper, Matilda (13 June 2008). “The beatbox goes on” . The Independent . London : INM . ISSN 0951-9467 . OCLC 185201487 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Conventions and Championships – 2008 Vauxhall UK Beatbox Championships” . Humanbeatbox.Com. Archived from the original on 13 March 2012 . Retrieved 2012-06-02 .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman: Main Stage – Bestival 2011” . youtube.com . 23 May 2012 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman: Unshaved ‘at The Udderbelly, London (Episode 1)” . youtube.com . 30 April 2011 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Korg – Artist Details – Beardyman” . korg.com . 2013 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 . [ Permanently dead link ]
- Jump up^ Lamont, Tom (20 March 2011). “Beardyman: Come on, feel the noise” . The Observer . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman, Pune, India, Oct 2012 Beardytron 5000 mkII” . soundcloud.com . 2013. Archived from the original on 27 November 2012 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “First live gig audio to be posted using the Beardytron 5000 mkII” . beardyman.co.uk . 2013. Archived from the original on 6 September 2013 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman – i’ll be doing a live webcast with my new gear …”. facebook.com . 7 March 2012 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman: The polyphonic me” . ted.com . August 2013 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman: The polyphonic me” . youtube.com . 2 August 2013 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “I thin a TED talk” . beardyman.co.uk . 2013. Archived fromthe original on 23 August 2013 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Beardyman Interview Archived 30 October 2009 at the Wayback Machine .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman on the beatbox” . youtube.com . 1 September 2006 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Kitchen Diaries” . youtube.com . 12 January 2007 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “When Will I Be Famous? – Contestants” . bbc.co.uk . February 2007 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Beardyman and The mimics” . bbc.co.uk . 30 August 2008 . Retrieved 6 November 2013 .