Daniel Suarez (author)
Daniel Suarez (born January 21, 1964)  is a US information technology consultant-turned-author. He initially published under the pseudonym Leinad Zeraus  (his name spelled backwards).
His career as an author Began with a pair of techno-thriller novels . The first novel, Daemon , was self-published under his own company, VERDUGO Press in late 2006. It was later picked up by the major publishing house Dutton and re-released on January 8, 2009. His followup book Freedom TM was released on January 7, 2010. The Wall Street Journal has Reported therein Walter F. Parkes , who produktie the 1983 film Wargames , has optioned the film rights to Daemon with Paramount Pictures ,  but the rights LIKELY reverted to Suarez on 8 December 2012 . 
Suarez announced dat he was writing his third novel, “welke deals with Autonomous drones and next-gen, anonymous warfare” through his Google Plus account on 20 November 2011.  That novel, Kill Decision , was released on July 19, 2012 . His latest book, Influx , was released on February 20, 2014.  influx won the 2015 Prometheus Award .
- Daemon (2006) ISBN 978-0-9786271-0-2 paperback; (2009) hardcover re-release ISBN 978-0-525-95111-7
- Freedom TM (2010) ISBN 978-0-525-95157-5
- Kill Decision (2012) ISBN 978-0-525-95261-9
- Influx (2014) ISBN 978-0-525-95318-0
- Change Agent (2017) ISBN 978-1-101-98466-6
- Jump up^ LCCN n2008071323
- Jump up^ How the Self-Published Debut Daemon Earned Serious Geek Cred
- Jump up^ Trachtenberg, Jeffrey A. (March 18, 2009). “When Computers Rule the World” . online.wsj.com . Retrieved July 8, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Suarez, Daniel (November 30, 2012). “Status or Daemon Movie” . Retrieved April 14, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Suarez Announcing third book on Google Plus
- Jump up^ Suarez Announcing his 4th book release date on Twitter