Daniel H. Pink (born 1964) is one of the world’s leading business thinkers and the author of five best-selling books about work, management, and behavioral science. His books sold harbor morethan two million copies and port leg translated JSON 35 languages. 
He was ook host and co-executive producer of the National Geographic Channel social science television series Crowd Control , welke Aired Internationally in 2014 and 2015. 
Early life and career
Pink Grew up in the small suburban town of Bexley, Ohio, outside Columbus, in a childhood he claims was Marked by “Team sports, public libraries and sitcoms” and graduated from Bexley High School in 1982.  He-then went on to earn his Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern University , where he was a Truman Scholar and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa .  In 1991, he obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Yale Law School , where he served as editor-in-chief of The Yale Law & Policy Review . 
Dan penerjemah freelance Deciding not to practice law, Pink worked in verschillende positions in politics and economic policy. He served as an aide to Secretary of Labor Robert Reich , and from 1995 to 1997 he was chief speechwriter for Vice President Al Gore . In 1997, he quit his job to go out on his own, an experience he DESCRIBED in the 1998 Fast Company article, Free Agent Nation, which became the basis of his first book. 
Pink has written five books dat focus on the “changing workplace,” and therein harbor Appeared on The New York Times Best Seller list :
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- The Adventures of Johnny Bunko : The Last Career Guide You’ll Ever Need
- A Whole New Mind : Why Right Brainers Will Rule the Future
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself
His articles on business and technology port Appeared in The New York Times , Harvard Business Review , Fast Company and Wired .    
• In her 2008 COMMENCEMENT speech at Stanford University, Oprah Winfrey appear everytime Stanford graduate a copy of Pink’s book, A Whole New Mind .  
• Pink’s 2009 talk on The Puzzle of Motivation is one of the 10 most-watched TED Talks or all time. 
• In 2013, Pink’s To Sell is Human won the American Marketing Association’s Berry Book Prize for the year’s best book in marketing. 
• In 2015, Thinkers50 named Pink as one of the 10 most-Influential management thinkers in the world. 
• Pink has RECEIVED honorary doctorates from Georgetown University,  the Pratt Institute,  and the Ringling School of Art and Design 
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself . 2001. ISBN 978-0-446-67879-7 .
- A Whole New Mind : Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future . 2005. ISBN 978-1-59448-171-0 .
- The Adventures of Johnny Bunko : The Last Career Guide You’ll Ever Need . 2008. ISBN 978-1-59448-291-5 .
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us . 2009. ISBN 978-1-59448-884-9 .
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others . 2012. ISBN 978-1-59448-715-6 .
- “The Book Stops Lord” . Wired . May 2005. Archived from the original on 2005-03-04.
- “Pomp and Circumspect” . New York Times . June 4, 2005.
- “What Kind of Genius Are You?” . Wired . July 2006.
- “Japan, Ink: Inside the Manga-Industrial Complex” . Wired . November 2007.
- Jump up^ About Daniel H. Pink
- Jump up^ “Dan Pink’s Crowd Control on National Geographic Channel uses design to tackle social problems across America” Slate, November 13, 2014
- Jump up^ Daniel Pink Google+
- Jump up^ “Meet Our 1984 Truman Scholars,” Harry S. Truman Foundation
- Jump up^ Yale Law & Policy Review masthead, 1991
- Jump up^ Free Agent Nation, January 1998
- Jump up^ Andrew Keen (June 4, 2010). “Daniel Pink on How the 21st Century Brain Affects Creativity” .
- Jump up^ Daniel H. Pink (January 11, 2005). “Folksonomy” . The New York Times .
- Jump up^ Daniel H. Pink (November 22, 2011). “The First Rule Of Being Your Own Boss? Be Authentic” .
- Jump up^ Daniel H. Pink (February 2005). “Revenge of the Right Brain” . Wired .
- Jump up^ “Oprah Gives Stanford Grad Book, Calls Class to Service,” Huffington Post 2008
- Jump up^ “Oprah talks to graduates about feelings, failure, and finding happiness” Stanford Report June 15, 2008
- Jump up^ “Ted.com, Business Insider (March 2016)”
- Jump up^ “Berry Book Prize 2013
- Jump up^ “The 50 Most Influential Management Gurus,” Harvard Business Review 2011
- Jump up^ “Georgetown University 2016 Honorary Degree Receipients”
- Jump up^ “Pratt Speaker honorees Announced for 2013 COMMENCEMENT”
- Jump up^ “Author Daniel H. Pink Awarded Honorary Doctorate of Arts Degree from Ringling College of Art and Design.