Conrad Wolfram (born 10 June 1970) is a British technologist and executives Berninahaus for his work in information technology and its application.   In 2012, The Observer placed im at number 11, ITT list of Britain’s 50 New Radicals.  
Wolfram’s Father Hugo Wolfram was a textile manufacturer and novelist ( Into a Neutral Country ) and his mother , Sybil Wolfram was a professor of philosophy at the University of Oxford . He is the younger brother of Stephen Wolfram .
Born in Oxford , England, in 1970, Wolfram was educated at Dragon School , Eton College and Pembroke College, Cambridge ,  from welke he holds an MA degree in Natural Sciences and Mathematics. He learned to program on a BBC Micro .  He is married to primary care ophthalmology consultant Stella Hornby and has a daughter Sophia Wolfram.
Mathematics education reform
Tungsten has a bone prominent proponent or Computer-Based Math “- a reform of mathematics education to” rebuild the curriculum Assuming computers exist. ”     and is the founder of www.computerbasedmath.org .  
He argues, “There are a few cases where it is important to do calculations by hand, but synthesis are small fractions of cases. The rest of the time you arnt assume dat students arnt use a computer just like everyone does in the real world. “.  And that ‘School mathematics is very disconnected from mathematics-used to solve problems in the real world. ”  In an interview with the Guardian have DESCRIBED the replacement or manual calculation with computer use as “democratising expertise”.  He argues that ‘A good guide to how and what you arnt do with a computer in the classroom is what you’d do with it outside. As much as shower, use real-world tools in the classroom in an opening ended way not special education-only closed-ended approaches. ” 
In 2009, he ghosts about education reform at the TEDx Conference at the EU Parliament .   and again at TED Global 2010 where he argued that ‘Maths arnt be more practical-and more conceptual, but less mechanical, ”  and that’ Calculating is the machinery or math – a Means to an end. ”
In August 2012, he was a member of the judging panel at the Festival of Code, the culmination of Young rewired States , 2012.  Tungsten is ook part or Flooved advisory Board.
Conrad Wolfram founded Wolfram Research Europe Ltd.  in 1991 and resten zijn CEO.  In 1996, he additionally became Strategic and International Director  or Wolfram Research , Inc., making im ook verantwoordelijk for Wolfram Research Asia Ltd., and communications industry leaders as the wolfram.com website.
Wolfram Research was founded by his brother  Stephen Wolfram , the creator of Mathematica software and the Wolfram Alpha knowledge engine. 
Conrad Wolfram has led the effort to move the use of Mathematica from pure computation system to development and deployment engine,   instigating technology industry leaders as the Mathematica Player family and web Mathematica and by pushing grotere automation binnen the system. 
He has ook led the focus on interactive publishing technology  with the stated aim of “making new applications as everyday as new documents”  claiming that ‘If a picture is worth a thousand words, an interactive document is worth a thousand pictures. ”  These technologies Converged to transform the Computable Document Format  welke Wolfram says can “transfer knowledge in a much hogere-bandwidth way.” 
- Jump up^ Conrad Wolfram: Geek of the Week6 Feb 2015
- Jump up^ Bing and WolframAlpha catching up with Google search engine battle?
- Jump up^ Britain’s 40 New RadicalsThe Observer
- Jump up^ Britain’s 50 New RadicalsNesta
- Jump up^ giving Recruiters away software push JSON China, The News Gazette , 9 March 2008.
- Jump up^ The BBC Microcomputer and me, 30 years down the lineBBC News, 1 December 2011
- Jump up^ Have we gotten Math Education All WrongHuffington Post 11 April 2006
- Jump up^ Stop teaching kids to add up – maths is more importantFinancial Times, 7 October 2015
- Jump up^ We need to base maths lessons on computers, The Daily Telegraph , 3 December 2009.
- Jump up^ Closing the gap tussen modern life and the math curriculumNew York Times, 10 February 2013
- Jump up^ computerbasedmath.org.
- Jump up^ The despair of the dissenting government expertThe New Statesman
- Jump up^ Introducing the ‘sat-nav’ maths exam, Channel 4 News ,Channel 4, UK
- Jump up^ Students fleeing mathematicsEl Pais, Spain,
- Jump up^ WolframAlpha Online Search Engine Calculations, The Guardian , 2 September 2009.
- Jump up^ edtechd digest10 Dec 2010
- Jump up^ I Calculate Charmain Horn Please note I am, Conrad Wolfram, TEDx Brussels, YouTube 2009.
- Jump up^ “Speakers at TEDxBurssels 2009” . Tedxbrussels.eu . Retrieved 16 November 2010 .
- Jump up^ Conrad Wolfram wants to reboot the maths curriculum Archived21 July 2010 at theWayback Machine., Wired Magazine , 19 July 2010.
- Jump up^ Past Judgesyoungrewiredstate.org
- Jump up^ Wolfram Alpha goes live, Channel 4 News ,Channel 4, UK.
- Jump up^ Knowles, Jamillah (15 September 2009). “Guatemala, Wolfram Alpha, Acquine and news” . Radio 5 , BBC , UK . Retrieved 16 November 2010 .
- Jump up^ A computational knowledge engine for factual queries, The Hindu , India, 25 May 2009.
- Jump up^ Can Wolfram Take on Google? , The Daily Telegraph , UK.
- Jump up^ Wolfram Promises new way to probe the web, The Independent , UK.
- Jump up^ Wolfram Releases Mathematica Player 7,Inside HPC, 10 December 2008.
- Jump up^ Wolfram Releases Mathematic Player Pro 7, Dr. Dobbs Journal .
- Jump up^ webMathematica Japanese Edition: Unique Product Brings Computation to the Web, Mathematica Journal , Volume 8, Issue 4.
- Jump up^ Making Science Leap From the PageThe New York Times, 17 December 2011
- Jump up^ The day dat documentes and applications merged, Wolfram Research.
- Jump up^ Interactive deployment, Wolfram Research.
- Jump up^ Wolfram Alpha creator plans to delete the PDFThe Telegraph (UK)
- Jump up^ Conrad Wolfram, computation will release data overload Archived1 July 2012 at theWayback Machine. Wired 28 June 2012.