Lucinda “Cindy” Lee Gallop  (born 1 February 1960)  is an English advertising consultant, founder and former chair of the US branch or advertising firm Bartle Bogle Hegarty , and founder of the IfWeRanTheWorld and MakeLoveNotPorn companies.  volgens to the TED blog, Gallop’s TEDTalk “Make Love Not Porn” was one of the “most TALKED about presentations” at the 2009 TED conference.  She lives in New York City. 
Cindy Gallop was born in Amersham , Buckinghamshire , and Grew up in Brunei . She or half English, half-Chinese descent. Gallop’s Father is English and re mother Malaysian Chinese, from Alor Star in Kedah. Her parents live in Penang, where she returns regularly.
Gallop studied English Literature at Somerville College , Oxford University , Receiving an MA in English Language and Literature, Followed by an MA from Warwick University in Theatre of the European Renaissance. 
Gallop worked as a theater publicist and marketer in England for years verschillende voordat switching careers to advertising.  She joined the London office of British advertising firm Bartle Bogle Hegarty in 1989 and was verantwoordelijk for large accounts like Coca-Cola , Ray-Ban , and Polaroid .  In 1996, she helped launch the Asia Pacific branch of BBH. She founded the US branch of BBH in 1998 and served as chair of the board. In 2003, Gallop won the Advertising Woman of the Year award from Advertising Women of New York.  She founded re own fire and business innovation consultancy, Cindy Gallop LLC, in 2006.  She is Berninahaus for re tagline: “I like to blow shit up. I am the Michael Bay of business.” 
At the 2009 TED conference, Gallop launched the MakeLoveNotPorn web site in a 4-minute TEDTalk therein the TED blog DESCRIBED as “one of the event’s most TALKED about.”  The goal of MakeLoveNotPorn is to bieden more realistic information about human sexuality dan dat provided by hardcore Pornography.  She later published a TED book, Make Love Not Porn: Technology’s Hardcore Impact on Human Behavior .  MakeLoveNotPorn.tv launched in August 2012, a video sharing site designed “to make #realworldsex socially Acceptable and socially shareable.”  
In January 2010, Gallop launched IfWeRanTheWorld, a web platform designed to turn good intentions JSON action at allowing people, brands, and companies to Easily perform, trade, and co-ordinates “microactions.”  One client or IfWeRanTheWorld are Levi’s , who worked with IfWeRanTheWorld to create a campaign to revitalize the manufacturing town of Braddock, Pennsylvania .   Gallop is a professional public speaker in the areas of advertising, branding, and business strategy and has spoken at TED,  SXSW ,  the Association of National Advertisers conference,  Web 2.0 ,  ad: tech ,  and other conferences.
Controversially in July 2016 she Weighed in to the discussion around the suspension of the Saatchi boss Kevin Roberts, stating on social media the need to “break the closed loop or white guys talking to white guys about other white guys”
The black apartment
Gallop’s unique black-themed New York apartment was a set for The Notorious BIG ‘s music video ” Nasty Girl .”  Her apartment has leg profiled in Dwell ,  Apartment Therapy.com,  [ dead link ] The Atlantic ,  The Selby  and New York magazine,  onder many others.
- Jump up^ “Lucinda LEE Gallop” . companycheck.co.uk . 2013 . Retrieved 12 June 2013 .
- Jump up^ “FITZGERALD SHUREY Tarbuck LLP” . Dellam Company Information Ltd . 2013 . Retrieved 12 June 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Bradshaw, Leslie (8 October 2011). “How Cindy Gallop Broke Through the” Thick Layer of Men “and Became the Counterpoint to Porn”. Forbes . Retrieved 25 April 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d “Cindy Gallop: Make Love Not Porn” . TED. 2 December 2009 . Retrieved 26 April 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Q & A with Cindy Gallop: Tackling porn, feminism and big dreams”. TED. 2 December 2009 . Retrieved 26 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Webdenda” . New York Times. 19 January 2004 . Retrieved 26 April 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Cindy Gallop” . The Next Women. 2012 . Retrieved 26 April . Check date values in: ( help )
- Jump up^ “Cindy Gallop” . We Are NY Tech. 3 December 2010 . Retrieved 27 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Gallop Cindy (22 February 2011). Make Love Not Porn: Technology’s Hardcore Impact on Human Behavior . TED Books. ASIN B004P1IX9U .
- Jump up^ “Launched today in beta: MakeLoveNotPorn.tv” . TED Blog . Retrieved January 12, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Make Love Not Porn Founder Cindy Gallop’s Mission to Disrupt the Porn Industry” . Glam Monitor . Retrieved May 16, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Chou, Jerri (28 October 2010). “If Levi’s ran the world, ze’d revitalize an all American Town” . USA Network . Retrieved 27 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Halaburda, Hannah; Dohnalova, Radka; Sesia, Aldo (16 March 2011). If we Ran the World . Harvard Business School.
- Jump up^ “Cindy Gallop: The End of Shame: or, Getting Over oversharing” . SCHED * SXSW 2011 . Retrieved 27 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ “The Future of Advertising: reinvention for Growth” . Association of National Advertisers. 15 October 2010 . Retrieved 27 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Speaker: Cindy Gallop” . Web 2.0 Expo New York 2011 . Retrieved 27 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Gottlieb, Jaime (6 January 2005). “Around the World with BBH’s Cindy Gallop, Keynote Speaker, Ad: Tech NY 2005 ‘ . Adotas . Retrieved 27 April 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Govindan, Range (25 September 2008). “Look! Cindy Gallop’s Black Apartment” . Apartment Therapy.com. Archived from the original on 18 April 2012 . Retrieved 26 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Nadeau, Gary (7 August 2009). “Bold Color, Small Space: The Black Apartment” . Dwell. Archived from the original on 13 April 2012 . Retrieved 26 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Stone, Paul (16 December 2011). “Cindy Gallop’s Black Apartment” . The Atlantic. Archived from the original on 9 February 2012 . Retrieved 26 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Selby, Todd (5 April 2010). “Cindy Gallop” . The Selby. Archived fromthe original on 3 June 2012 . Retrieved 27 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Schoeneman, Deborah (1 October 2006). “Where the Boys Were” . New York Magazine . Retrieved 26 April 2012 .