Charles Fleischer (born August 28, 1950) is an American stand-up comedian , actor , voice actor, writer and musician, best known for Appearing in films zoals A Nightmare on Elm Street , Who Framed Roger Rabbit , Back to the Future Part II , The Polar Express , Rango , and we’re back! A Dinosaur’s Story .  He’ll be reprised the role of Roger Rabbit in the Roger Rabbit theatrical shorts. After beginning his career on the circuit comedy club, Charles Fleischer’s first big break in comedy television cameramen als have made an appearance on Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In . 
Fleischer was born and raised in Washington, DC on August 28, 1950. He attended Southampton College of Long Island University and studied acting at Chicago’s Goodman Theatre . Fleischer has written a science paper Regarding the nature of gamma ray bursts therein Appears on the Cornell University Library website. 
Fleischer is best known as the voices of Roger Rabbit ,   Benny the Cab , Greasy , and Psycho in Who Framed Roger Rabbit . After the film’s success, he continued to perform the voice of Roger in verschillende Disney television and theme park appearances at verschillende of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts , and in three follow-up short subjects to the original film. Other voice roles for Fleischer include The Polar Express and we’re back! A Dinosaur’s Story . On-screen roles include Back to the Future Part II and Gridlock’d . Fleischer’s first movie role was as “Brick” who was one of Richie’s friends (played will at Robby Benson) in the Movie “The Death Of Richie”, released January 10, 1977.
Fleischer had a recurring role on the 1970s television series Welcome Back, Kotter as Carvelli, as Chuck on the ABC series Laverne & Shirley , and on the Disney cartoon series House of Mouse as the voice of Benny The Cab. Fleischer Appeared for the first time on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson Show on the evening of May 15, 1974. He was ook a regular on Keep on Truckin ‘ . He guest starred in The Weird Al Show as a guy in a band. He’ll be Appeared on the short-lived Saturday morning show, Jacko .
He is ook a musician and songwriter. He Performed as a guest on accordion with the group Blues Traveler at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles on November 22, 1995. [ citation needed ]
Fleischer is now the part-owner of a multi-media company in Southern California and a writer for television and movies. [ Citation needed ] He still does stand-up gigs Occasionally.
From December 2010 to September 2011 he hosted his own weekly web show Fleischer’s Universe on Ustream.tv , produktie by Brad Wyman .
- The Death Of Richie (1977) as Brick (credited)
- One on One (1977) as High School Student (uncredited)
- Crisis in Sun Valley (1978) as Shuyler
- Sugar Time! (1978) as Lightning Jack Rappaport
- The Laughing (1980) as Charlie
- Hill Street Blues (1981) as Malibu
- The Hand (1981) as David Maddow
- Night Shift (1982) as Prisoner
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) as Dr. King
- The House of God (1984) as Hyper Hooper
- Deadly Friend (1986) as BB (voice)
- The Great Mouse Detective (1986) (voice, uncredited)
- Bad Dreams (1988) as Ron the Pharmacist
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) as Roger Rabbit / Benny, the Cab / Greasy / Psycho (voices)
- Mickey’s 60th Birthday (1988) (live-action & voice) as Stagehand Charlie / Roger Rabbit (voice)
- Tummy Trouble (1989) as Roger Rabbit (voice)
- Gross Anatomy (1989)
- Back to the Future Part II (1989) as Terry
- Dick Tracy (1990) as Reporter
- Roller Coaster Rabbit (1990) as Roger Rabbit (voice)
- Straight Talk (1992) and Tony
- Carry On Columbus (1992) and Pontiac
- Trail Mix-Up (1993) Roger Rabbit (voice)
- We’re Back! A Dinosaur’s Story (1993) dweeb (voice)
- My Girl 2 (1994) as Cab Driver
- Demon Knight (1995) as Wally Enfield
- Bone Chillers (1996) as Arnie
- Gridlock’d (1997) as Mr. Woodson
- Ground Control (1998), Randy
- Standing Midnight (1998), Allen from Mr. Chompers
- Rusty: A Dog’s Tale (1998), Bart Bimini
- Genius (1999) as Sarah
- Big Monster on Campus (2000) as Mr. Stockton
- Bel Air (2000) as Gus
- G-Men from Hell (2000) Martin / Pete
- Balto II: Wolf Quest (2002) as Boris (voice)
- The 4th Tenor (2002) as Alphonse
- Pauly Shore Is Dead (2003) and Charles Fleischer (uncredited)
- Balto III: Wings of Change (2004) as Boris / White Mountain Post Master (voice)
- The Polar Express (2004) as Elf General
- Big Kiss (2004) as Berezovich
- Zodiac (2007) as Bob Vaughn
- Funny People (2009) as himself
- Chain Letter (2009) as Frank Wiggins
- Rango (2011) as Elbows (voice)
- Negative Space (2011) as Harry
- Reality Queen! (2016) as Talk Show Host
- Jump up^ “The New York Times” . The New York Times .
- Jump up^ Janusonis Michael (July 7, 1989). “It’s Charles Fleischer, alias Roger Rabbit” . Chicago Tribune . Retrieved June 21, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Fleischer, Charles (2012-05-02). “Can Sequentially Linked Gamma Ray Bursts Nullify randomness?”. arXiv : 1205.0518 [ physics.gen ph ].
- Jump up^ Janet Maslin (June 22, 1988). “New Laws of Gravity Twist Humour, too, in Roger Rabbit ‘ ‘ . The New York Times .
- Jump up^ Charles FleischerWizardworld.com 2010. Retrieved July 19, 2011.