Alison Jackson (born Alison Mowbray Jackson , 15 May 1970) is a British BAFTA and multi-award-winning artist  who Explores the cult of celebrity culture as created by the media and publicity industries. Jackson makes works about celebrities doing things in private using lookalikes . Jackson comments on the public’s voyeurism, the power and seductive nature of imagery, and one hun need to believe. The artist’s work has Agent wide respect for re als Incisive, funny and thought-provoking commentator on the burgeoning phenomenon of contemporary celebrity culture. Jackson works across all media and arts platforms in television, digital, books, and is widely exhibited in galleries and museums Attracting uitgebreide interest in the press and on TV. Jackson has won a BAFTA for re BBC 2 series Double Take and Collected awards from ‘Infinity’, the Photographers Gallery, The Best of the Best “and” Creative Circle “over the years. She has published four collections ook or re Photographic work.
Jackson graduated with BA (Hons) in Fine Art Sculpture from the Chelsea College of Art and Design as an adult student. Lord she Agent herself as an abstract painter, completing a small number of critically acclaimed works. Soon after, in 1997, re graduation piece, Crucifix , was the first exhibit at a gallery. It was priced at £ 1,500 and five years later it was valued at at times dat amount.  Jackson went on to gain re MA in Fine Art Photography from the Royal College of Art , London.
She became Notorious in England in 1999 for Producing black-and-white photographs zoals dat images apparently Showed Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed with a mixed-race lovechild . The photographs in later part or re graduation series entitled Mental Images . She has gone on to produce similarly obscured photographs and movies or celebrities using lookalikes in Surprising or thought-provoking situations, portraying Them, as she has DESCRIBED it, depicting our Suspicions. 
With reference to Jackson’s image of Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed, Jackson says: “I started making work about Diana as a national icon at the time or re death. Millions mourned re through re image. Most of Them did not know re in person, they ‘only’ Knew ‘re through the media stories, images or re and TV. I thought I mention anything make images or re, using a lookalike, to explore our perception of re and our fantastic about re loveLife. ”
Jackson was the artist behind BBC Two ‘s series Double Take , for welke she won a BAFTA .  She went on to make mockumentaries for Channel 4 welke included the depiction of George W. Bush and Tony Blair lookalikes in a series or behind the facade ‘scenes. Jackson ook produktie a film devoted to Tony Blair welke coincided with his exit from office entitled Blaired Vision , shown on Channel 4 on 26 June 2007. Alongside synthesis commissions from Channel 4, she made two other films, Tony Blair: Rock Star and Sven: The coach, the Cash and His Lovers .  On 1 April 2011 the artist launched an online celebrity news site in conjunction with the launch or re third book ‘Up The Aisle, 300 images or re tasks on the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Her numerous replicas of the couple in verschillende positions and settings went on display at London’s Ben Brown Gallery. Alison been killed ontwikkelingslanden a new series for American television. 
In October 2012 alongside Art Projects Jackson Presented re work at the exhibition “Art Projects Regents Park in Regent’s Park Tube station to coincide with Frieze Art Fair , one of the must important international contemporary art fairs dat takes place lycra October in London.
Most recently, in November 2016, she did a protest rally with a Donald Trump lookalike Involving Hundreds of women bearing placards “Do not snatch my pussy”, “I am not a slut” and “Not My President” in front of Trump Tower Manhattan, New York. 
She is ook een Ambassador to the Spinal Injuries Association.
- 2015 BBC La Trashiata – Opera Performed at the Edinburgh Arts Festival
- 2012 BBC: Celebrity BitchSlap News
- 2011 & 2012 Sky: The Alison Jackson Review “
- 2010: BBC Historical Series
- 2009 ITV1: The South Bank Show – Alison Jackson on Warhol
- 2008 BBC2 : Through the Keyhole guest home owner first broadcast on 28 May
- 2007 Channel 4 : Blaired Vision
- 2006 Channel 4: Sven : The Cash, The Coach & his Lovers
- 2006 Channel 4: Tony Blair , Rockstar
- 2005 Channel 4: The Secret Election
- 2005 Channel 4: Not the Royal Wedding
- 2004/5 Saturday Night Live , NBC
- 2003 Double Take Christmas special
- 2003 Double Take . BBC2 . Created, directed, wrote and produktie 6 part series based on Mental Images
- 2002 Double Take . BBC2. Created, directed, wrote special. BAFTA
- 2001-2003 Schweppes UK: advertising campaign. Created concept devised ideas and photographed
- 2012 Celebrity Plane Crash / Stuck on a Desert Island “(in development)
- 2010 BBC: Get Out Of My Way, I’m a lookalike (in production)
- 2017 London Art Fair, London, UK
- 2016 HG Contemporary, New York, USA
- 2016 Museum Villa Rot, Burgrieden, Germany
- 2015 NRW / Forum, Dusseldorf, Germany
- 2014 Schon Museum, Frankfurt, Germany
- 2014 Centre Pompidou, Paparazzi, Paris, France
- 2013 Anderson Pertwee and Gold, London, UK
- 2011 Ben Brown Fine Arts, London, UK
- 2011 Hayward Gallery, London, UK
- 2011 SF MoMA, San Francisco, CA
- 2010 Tate Modern, SF Moma, Exposed 2010 UK
- 2009 J Sheekey, London, UK
- 2008 Hamiltons Gallery, London (www.hamiltonsgallery.com)
- 2008 Tate Liverpool, Liverpool Biennial, UK
- 2008 The New Art Gallery, Walsall, UK ‘Starstruck’
- 2007 M + B, Los Angeles, US (www.mbfala.com)
- 2007 Paris Photo
- 2006 Mak Museum, Vienna
- 2005 Kunsthalle, Vienna: Superstars
- 2004 July Saul, New York City
- 2004 Photo, London, UK
- 2004 Hayward Gallery. London About Face. Photography and the Death of the Portrait
- 2003 The Richard Salmon Gallery, London Mental Images on War ‘
- 2003 Musée de l’Elysée, Lausanne.
- 2003 ICP International Center of Photography, New York
- 2002 The Musée de la Photographie a Charleroi, Brussels, Belgium
- 2002 Paris Photo, Louvre.
- 2001 Jerwood Space, London Mental Images’
- 2000 The Richard Salmon Gallery, London, UK
- 2000 Art 2000 London
- 2000 Edinburgh Festival
- 1999 The Richard Salmon Gallery, London, UK
- 1999 The Royal Festival Hall, London. Articultural Show
- 1999 The Blue Gallery. Temple of Diana Show curated by Neal Brown
- 1997 Attix Studio Gloucester Road, London, UK
- Jackson, Alison (2016-2017). Private – Alison Jackson (Donald Trump cover) . ISBN 978-1-91-155600-8 .
- Jackson, Alison (2016-2017). Private – Alison Jackson (Royals cover) . ISBN 978-1-91-155601-5 .
- Jackson, Alison (2012). Stern Photography 70 – Alison Jackson . teNeues Media GmbH & Co. ISBN 978-3-65-200071-0 .
- Jackson, Alison (2007). Confidential: What you see in this book is not ‘real’ . Taschen Gmbh. ISBN 978-3-82-284638-4 .
- Jackson, Alison (2004). Private . Penguin Books Ltd. ISBN 978-0-14-101918-5 .
- 2015 La Trashiata: Edinburgh Fringe Festival, BBC Online and Odeon Cinema
- Jump up^ Ferrier, Morwenna (23 January 2011). “Alison Jackson:” I’d love to do Piers Morgan. I’d just use Susan Boyle. They’re Identical ” ” . The Guardian Review . London . Retrieved 11 January 2017 .
- Jump up^ Groves, Nancy. Jackson spent a couple of years ontwikkelingslanden re abstract painterly style and had a number of underground exhibitions. “The science of art”,Newsquest, 13 April 2007. Retrieved 24 December 2008.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Garfield, Simon (7 June 2007). “The real Tony Uncovered” . The Observer Review . London . Retrieved 23 April 2010 .
- Jump up^ “That’s Blair and Becks! No wait …” . BBC News Online Magazine . 18 December 2003 . Retrieved 1 January 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Photographer Alison Jackson Gives up piles or finding Gordon Brown look-alike” . The Telegraph . 25 October 2008 . Retrieved 12 January 2017 .
- Jump up^ Bryant, Miranda (25 October 2016). “Donald Trump takes Times Square at storm with topless and bikini-clad babes” . The Mail Online Review . London . Retrieved 11 January 2017 .