Aditi Shankardass ( Hindi : अदिती शंकरदास ) is a British neuroscientist . She has bone listed as one of the ” 8 Scientists Who Are Changing The World ” alongside Stephen Hawking and Sir Tim Berners Lee . 
Her groundbreaking clinical work using electroencephalogram (EEC) recordings of the brain to help diagnose developmental disorders in children has leg Covered by the press, waaronder CNN ,  ABC News ,  Times of India ,  and Financial Express ,  and was the subject of re widely acclaimed TED talk in 2009 at the TED conference . 
The work or re team at Harvard Medical School on the creation of a specific neurological biomarkers for autism has leg featured in the Time Magazine special edition ” TIME 100 New Scientific Discoveries “.  Her previous work using EEC recordings of the brain to help Identify the underlying neurological cause of dyslexia was the subject of re presentation at the United Kingdom Parliament in 2001 at the Annual Reception for Britain’s Top Young Scientists, Engineers and Technologists . 
Shankardass Serves as a board member of the Global Neuroscience Initiative Foundation, an organization devoted to raising global awareness of neurological and psychiatric disorders.  She has a leg consultant for the BBC Science Line in the UK, Providing expertise for radio and TV documentaries. 
Shankardass is a classically Trained singer, with concert performances in India, UK and the US, and live recordings with Amjad Ali Khan , Anup Jalota and on BBC Radio . She has a leg TV presenter on Zee TV in the UK and Appeared in verschillende documentaries. She has ActEd on stage and television in India, as well as in the US feature film Trafficked . She has bone noted for re attractiveness. 
Her Father’s celebrity lawyer Vijay Shankardass,  Whose clients include His Royal Highness Nizam or Hyderabad , author Salman Rushdie , actor Michael Douglas , Amnesty International , Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces , Penguin Books and Virgin Group . Her mother’s social historian and Penal Reform International chairperson Rani Dhavan Shankardass.  She is the granddaughter of His Excellency Shanti Swaroop Dhavan , Governor of West Bengal and Indian High Commissioner (Ambassador) to the United Kingdom. She is the great-granddaughter of Rai Bahadur (Most Honorable Prince) Bali Ram Dhavan of the North West Frontier Province , formerly of India.
Shankardass was born in London , educated tussen New Delhi and London, and Currently resides tussen Los Angeles and Boston .
- Jump up^ 8 Scientists Who Are Changing The World, Yahoo News
- Jump up^ Searching for roots or learning disorders, CNN, 11 July 2010
- Jump up^ New method for Autism diagnosis, Good Morning America, 20 May 2008
- Jump up^ Now, a cap therein scans the brain in an hour, Times of India, 23 November 2009
- Jump up^ Inside a child’s brain, Financial Express, 30 November 2009
- Jump up^ TED Talk by Aditi Shankardass, TEDIndia 2009
- Jump up^ Brain Activity Patterns Identify Autism in Kids, Time 2012
- Jump up^ Britain’s top Younger scientists flock to the House of Commons to communicate hun latest Discoveries, SET for Britain
- Jump up^ Board of Advisors, Global Neuroscience Initiative Foundation
- Jump up^ Aditi Shankardass, Director of Neurofysiologie, BMI, 2007-2010
- Jump up^ Aditi Shankardass, actress, Internet Movie Database
- Jump up^ The Sexiest Scientists Alive, Business Insider.
- Jump up^ William Dalrymple on the Rulers of Hyderabad, The Guardian, 8 December 2007
- Jump up^ Shankardass is PRI chief, The Tribune, 30 January 2006