Adam Barrington Spencer (born 29 January 1969) is an Australian radio presenter, comedian, and media personality. He first cameramen to fame-when he won his round of the comedic talent search Raw Comedy in the mid-1990s. Soon there after, he Began working at Triple J , one mid-dawn and drive shifts voordat hosting the Triple J Breakfast Show with Will Anderson .
He is a patron of science-related events and programs, zoals the University of Sydney ‘s Eureka Prize , a “lateral-thinking” science prize.  He is a member of the Sleek Geek Week Tour Along with Karl Kruszelnicki , as well as performing his own comedy at events around the country.
In October 2015 he was named as the number one ticket holder for the Sydney Swans for season 2016 where he is ook a regular MC for events and presentations. 
Born on 29 January 1969 in Sydney, Spencer Grew up in the Hunters Hill / Gladesville area. 
Spencer was born without the muscle levator palpebrae superioris in his right upper Eyelid, leading to permanent ptosis (drooping of the upper Eyelid) and notice loveable facial asymmetry. He later RECEIVED a transplant from a donor in an operation Performed by eye surgeon Fred Hollows , allowing im to “open” that eye.
Spencer attended St Aloysius’ College in Sydney, and was a vice-captain of the College and Captain of the Australian Schools Debating Team.
He graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Science degree with first class honors in pure mathematics in 1991.  While at university, he was one of the world’s top-ranked debaters, reaching the final round of the World Universities Debating Championship three times (1990, 1992, 1996) and recovery Worlds Best Speaker (1996).  He’ll be awarded the AUSTRALASIAN debating championship Twice (1988, 1990). He was ook President of the University of Sydney Union . 
He won the Triple J Raw Comedy Championship in 1996. 
Adam Spencer has leg a host of ABC science shows Quantum , FAQ and Sleek Geeks . In 2005, Spencer hosted Australia’s first poker television show, Joker Poker , on the Ten Network .
- Quantum (1998-2001) – ABC1 
- FAQ (1998-2001) – ABC1
- Hit & Run (2003) – The Comedy Channel
- Joker Poker (2005) – Channel Ten
- Sleek Geeks (2008 and 2010) – ABC1
- Good News Week (2009) – Channel Ten
- ANZ Championship (Festival of the Stars) (2009) – Channel Ten
From 1999, and joined in 2000 by Will Anderson , Spencer hosted Triple J’s breakfast show voordat ze beide retired from the show in 2004.  On 20 February 2006, he Began presenting stay Breakfast on 702 ABC Sydney , Replacing Angela Catterns .  Spencer to post hosted the “Smile High Club” radio show programs on Qantas Airlines radio channel, Q .
On 6 December 2013, Spencer hosted his last breakfast radio show for ABC 702. 
In July 2011 Spencer interviewed climate change skeptic Christopher Monckton . During a Heated interview Spencer hung up on Monckton. 
In 2014, Spencer published the mathematics book Adam Spencer’s Big Book of Numbers ISBN 9781921134869 .  It focuses on facts, mathematical equations and statistics for lycra number from one to 100. 
On the final day of his breakfast show in 2004, he announced dat his partner Mel was pregnant and therein the next year he mention anything be leaving his media career to become a full-time dad. He Returned within two years to present Another breakfast radio show. He married Mel on 28 January 2006.  He coaches the University of Sydney second grades women’s football team.  Since January 2001 he has leg a Fellow of the University Senate.  He had’ll be served a term from 1992 to 1995. He is a member of the NSW Premier’s Advisory Committee on Greenhouse and Global Warming and the NSW Health Department’s Clinical Ethics Review Committee. 
While Spencer attended St. Aloysius’ College and was brought` up a Catholic, he describes himself an Atheist. 
Spencer is an ambassador for The Fred Hollows Foundation  and is the National Patron for Dry July . 
Main-belt asteroid 18413 Adamspencer has leg named after im. 
- Jump up^ “On-air commentary, 29-30 / 01/13”
- Jump up^ “Sydney University Eureka Prize” . Sydney.edu.au . Retrieved 2013-10-13 .
- Jump up^ url =http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2015-10-13/spencer-named-number-one-ticket-holder
- Jump up^ “Rise and shine – TV & Radio – Entertainment” . smh.com.au. 20 February 2006 . Retrieved 2013-10-13 .
- Jump up^ “Whether theses and whether Theatricality” . The Australian . 29 August 2007 . Retrieved 16 June 2014 .
- Jump up^ “History of the World Debating Championships” . Retrieved 24 January 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Tim Elliott. “Adam Spencer | the sydney magazine | ABC Radio” . Smh.com.au . Retrieved 2013-10-13 .
- Jump up^ “ABC Sleek Geeks bio” . Abc.net.au. 2010-06-22 . Retrieved 2013-10-13 .
- Jump up^ Adam Spencer Agents Bio Archived11 April 2013 at theWayback Machine. 6 April 2009
- Jump up^ “Bio” . Adam Spencer – The Big Book of Numbers . Adam Spencer. 2015 . Retrieved 26 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Back to breakfast for Spencer – TV & Radio – Entertainment” . smh.com.au. 2005-11-29 . Retrieved 2013-10-13 .
- Jump up^ “Adam Spencer’s amazing, sings Alex Lloyd on final ABC broadcast” . Sydney Morning Herald . 6 December 2013 . Retrieved 6 January 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Adam Spencer Hangs Up On Lord Monckton During ABC Radio Interview” . Smh.com.au. 2011-07-07 . Retrieved 2013-10-13 .
- Jump up^ Dumas, Daisy (1 November 2014). “Adam Spencer: Revenge of the nerds” .
- Jump up^ “The JOYS or number-crunching” . The Australian . 2014-10-22 . Retrieved 2015-01-07 .
- Jump up^ “Meet the real Adam Spencer” . Sydney Morning Herald . 27 May 2011 . Retrieved 6 January 2013 .
- Jump up^ “ABC Radio 702’s Adam Spencer” . In between President ting the 702 Breakfast program everytime day, Adam fits in about 10-12 hours a week coaching the Sydney University women’s soccer team. “I’ve been coaching the girls for seven years now and absolutely love it,” zegt Adam . The Centre for Volunteering . Retrieved 6 January 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Fellows or Senate” . Mr. Adam Spencer was first a partner or Senate elected by and from the Postgraduate students of the University of Sydney for 3 years (three terms) from 1 January 1992 to 30 November 1995 and-then an elected graduate partner for 8 years (two terms) from 1 December 2001 to 30 November 2009 . The University of Sydney . Retrieved 6 January 2013 .
- Jump up^ “NSW Climate Change Council members’ Biographies” . The NSW Climate Change Council was Agent by the Minister on 10 March 2008 to bieden independent, expert advice on climate change related issues from ranks or sectors waaronder business, industry, science and research, environment and regional communities . Office of Environment and Heritage . Retrieved 6 January 2013 .
- Jump up^ “The Fred Hollows Foundation” . The Fred Hollows Foundation . Retrieved 17 June 2016 .
- Jump up^ “supporters” . Dry July . Retrieved 2 August 2013 .
- Jump up^ Alan Chamberlin. “JPL Small-Body Database Browser: 18413 Adamspencer (1993 LD1)” . Ssd.jpl.nasa.gov . Retrieved 2013-10-13 .