Adam Ostrow is an American executives, writer and speaker who Serves as the Chief Strategy Officer at Mashable.  He was hired by Pete Cashmore as online news site Mashable .com’s first Editor-in-Chief in 2007 and has Contributed morethan 2,500 articles to the site on topics waaronder social media , technology and marketing trends. 
During his time at Mashable, Ostrow’ll be ghosts at numerous industry events and conferences, zoals de Cannes Lions , SXSW , Consumer Electronics Show and Digitas NewFront.  His work at the site ook included Introducing Mashable’s video program and the Mashable Publisher Platform.  Ostrow’s TED talk “After the Final Status Update” on the subject of how social media profiles live on after individual users the leg has viewed morethan 700,000 times as of September 2012. 
- Jump up^ “Mashable” . Mashable . Retrieved 2012-09-02 .
- Jump up^ Cashmore Pete (2007-10-14). “Adam Ostrow, Mashable’s New Editor” . Mashable . Retrieved 2012-09-02 .
- Jump up^ “Speakers Adam Ostrow: Journalist” . TED.com . 2011-08-01 . Retrieved 2012-09-02 .
- Jump up^ “Mashable Pushes Into Original Video Programming With Dick Clark Prods.” . TheWrap.com . 2012-04-01 . Retrieved 2012-11-11 .
- Jump up^ “Adam Ostrow: After Your Final Status Post.” . TED.com . 2011-08-01 . Retrieved 2012-09-17 .