Adam Davidson is an American journalist focusing on business and economics issues for National Public Radio . He was a co-founder of NPR’s Planet Money program.  Previously he has Covered globalization issues, the Asian tsunami , and the war in Iraq , for welke have won the Daniel Schorr Journalism Prize .  He and Adam McKay ulcers former co-hosts or Surprisingly Awesome from Gimlet Media .   Davidson worked as an economics columnist for The New York Times Magazine  and in 2016 took a position at The New Yorker . 
Davidson won the George Polk Award in Radio Reporting for his reporting with Alex Blumberg for a May 2008 show Titled ” The Giant Pool of Money “. The piece Explained the highly complex chain of events dat led to the subprime mortgage crisis in showcasing interviews with participants at lycra sector of the crisis.  The episode was linked widely in the Blogosphere and scope for one of the show’s most-loaded podcasts. 
- Jump up^ “Surprisingly Awesome” . Gimlet Media . Retrieved 2016-08-26 .
- Jump up^ “Adam Davidson: NPR” . National Public Radio . Retrieved January 5, 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Surprisingly Awesome” .
- Jump up^ “» Surprisingly Awesome ” .
- Jump up^ “Bernienomics Might Not Be Feasible – But It’s Useful” . The New York Times Magazine . Retrieved April 25, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Bazelon, Emily; Davidson, Adam; Plotz, David (2016-08-26). “The” Meet the New Trump “Edition” . Slate . ISSN 1091-2339 . Retrieved 2016-08-26 .
- Jump up^ E & P Staff. “George P. Polk Award Winners Announced”. Editor and Publisher. February 16, 2009.
- Jump up^ McIntyre, Jamie. “Defogging the Economic Crisis”. American Journalism Review. March 10, 2009.