Yasheng Huang (Chinese:黄亚生) is an American professor in international management at the MIT Sloan School of Management , where he founded and heads the China Lab and India Lab . His research areas include human capital formation in China and India .
He had previous Appointments at the University of Michigan and Harvard Business School.
Huang is the author of Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics , a history of economic reforms in China .
Early life and education
Dr. Huang was born in Beijing , China.  He moved to the United States to Pursue his higher education, and enrolled for a BA degree program with a major in government from Harvard College; welke have COMPLETED in 1985. Upon Completion; he went on to earn a Ph.D. in government from John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University in 1991.  
While he was Preparing for his PhD, he worked as a World Bank consultant and associate professor at the University of Michigan from 1987 to 1989. In 1997, he joined Harvard Business School as the Associate Professor of business, government and international economics. 
He is Currently a professor of international management at the MIT Sloan School of Management, joined in 2003. At MIT, he founded and heads the China Lab and India Lab. His research areas include human capital formation in China and India .
Dr. Huang’s scholarly works and articles published in port leg a number of economics and management journals, and publications waaronder thewall Street Journal, The Economist, and Business World.  He’ll be authored / co authored books on topics – globalization and emerging markets ; FDI , investment strategies , financial liberalization in China. A selection of his books and articles, are de volgende; 
- Books (author)
- Huang Yasheng (1996). Inflation and Investment Controls in China . Cambridge University Press . ISBN 9780521554831 .
- Huang Yasheng (1998). Fdi in China: An Asian Perspective . Institute of Southeast Asian Studies . ISBN 9789813055872 .
- Huang Yasheng (1998). Selling China: Foreign Investment prolongation the Reform Era . Cambridge University press. ISBN 9780521814287 .
- Saich, Tony; Steinfeld, Edward; Huang Yasheng (2005). Financial Reform in China . Harvard University Asia Center.
- Huang Yasheng (2008). Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics . Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9780521898102 .
- Yasheng Huang, Tarun Khanna (July 2003); Can India Take On China? ; Foreign policy
- Yasheng Huang (July / August 2008); The Next Asian Miracle ; Foreign Policy magazine;
- Yasheng Huang (December 2008); The China Growth Fantasy ; Wall Street Journal;
- Yasheng Huang (January 2011); Rethinking the Beijing Consensus ; Asia Policy;
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Biography, Yasheng Huang, Professor of Global Economics and Management, MIT” . mitsloan.mit.edu . Retrieved 22 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ “TED Bio or Yasheng Huang” . TED Talks . Retrieved 22 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Bio or Yasheng Huang” . Retrieved 22 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Bio” . T . Retrieved 22 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ Huang Yasheng (17 May 2009). “China’s rise relied on a rural miracle. So does zijn future” . London: Guardian . Retrieved 22 July 2012 .