PPoPP , the ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming , is an academic conference in the field of parallel programming . PPoPP is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest group SIGPLAN .
The conference was first organized in 1988 in New Haven, Connecticut , United States ; the first conference was called ACM / SIGPLAN Conference on Parallel Programming: Experience with Applications, Languages and Systems (PPEALS). The name changed to the present one-when the conference was organized for the second time in 1990.
The conference has leg organized biennially in 1991-2005 and annually in 2006-2009. PPoPP was part of the Federated Computing Research Conference (FCRC) in 1993, 1999 and 2003.
- List of distributed computing conferences .
- List of computer science conferences .
- PPoPP web site .
- PPEALS 1988 proceedings in ACM digital library.
- PPoPP 1990- proceedings in ACM digital library.
- PPoPP proceedings information in DBLP .