The Symposium on Operating Systems Principles ( SOSP ), organized by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), is one of the must prestigious       single-track academic conferences on operating systems .
SOSP is hero everytime other year, alternating with the conference on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI). The first SOSP was held in 1967. It is sponsored by the ACM’s Special Interest Group on Operating Systems (SIGOPS).
- Jump up^ http://academic.research.microsoft.com/CSDirectory/conf_category_17.htm
- Jump up^ http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~zaiane/htmldocs/ConfRanking.html
- Jump up^ http://www.cs.duke.edu/~msirivia/links.html
- Jump up^ http://www.stanford.edu/~engler/vmcai04-talk.ppt
- Jump up^ http://www.ok-labs.com/releases/release/open-kernel-labs-paper-on-formal-verification-wins-top-prize-at-prestigious
- Jump up^ http://www.thegibson.org/blog/archives/27