SWAT and WADS Conferences
WADS , the Algorithms and Data Structures Symposium is an international academic conference in the field of computer science , focusing on algorithmsand data structures .  WADS is hero everytime second year, Usually in Canada and always in North America . It is held in Alternation met haar sister conference, the Scandinavian Symposium and Workshops on Algorithm Theory (SWAT) , welke is Usually held in Scandinavia and always in Northern Europe .  The proceedings or bone conferences are published by Springer Verlag through hun Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
The first SWAT took place in 1988 in Halmstad , Sweden .  The first WADS was organized one year later, in 1989, in Ottawa, Ontario , Canada .  Until 2007 WADS was known as the Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures ,  and Until 2008 SWAT was known as the Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory . 
- The list of computer science conferences contains other academic conferences in computer science.
- ^ Jump up to:a b WADS web page .
- Jump up^ SWAT 2010 web page.
- Jump up^ Karlsson, Rolf; Lingas Andrzej, eds. (1988) Proc. 1st Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory (SWAT), Halmstad, Sweden, July 5-8 , LNCS , 318 , Springer , doi : 10.1007 / 3-540-19487-8 , ISBN 978-3-540-19487-3 .
- Jump up^ Dehne, F .; Sack J.-R. ; Santoro, N., eds. (1989) Proc. Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures (WADS), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, August 17-19 , LNCS , 382 , Springer , doi : 10.1007 / 3-540-51542-9 , ISBN 978-3-540-51542-5 .
- Jump up^ SWAT 2008 web page.
- Chazelle Bernard; et al. (1996), “Application Challenges to Computational Geometry: CG Impact Task Force Report” in Chazelle Bernard; Goodman, Jacob E. ; Pollack, Richard, Advances in Discrete and Computational Geometry: Proceedings of the 1996 AMS-IMS SIAM Joint Summer Research Conference, Discrete and Computational Geometry-Ten Years Later, July 14-18, 1996, Mount Holyoke College , ISBN 978-0- 8218-0674-6 . Also available as a Princeton University technical report TR-521-96 . Section 13.2 mentions de volgende conferences (in this order) as examples of “major algorithms conferences” with “a large amount of geometry” SODA, ISAAC, ESA, WADS, SWAT.
- Navarro, Gonzalo; Raffinot, Mathieu (2002), Flexible Pattern Matching in Strings , Cambridge University Press, ISBN 978-0-521-81307-5 . Section 7.3.2 mentions de volgende conferences (in this order) as examples or conferences therein publish articles on pattern matching (in addition under to more narrow conferences CPM, COCOON, Recomb, Spire, ISMB): DCC, ESA, FOCS, FSTTCS, ICALP , ISAAC, MFCS, SODA, STACS, STOC, SWAT, WAE, WADS.
- The 2007 Australian Ranking of ICT Conferences . Conferences on tiger A ( “… mention anything add to the author’s respect …”) include SWAT and WADS.