Sheryl Kara Sandberg ( / s æ n d b ər ɡ / ; born August 28, 1969)  is an American technology executive, activist, and author. She is the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook and founder of Leanin.org (also known as the Lean In Foundation). In June 2012, she was elected to the board of directors at the bestaande board members,  Becoming the first woman to serve on Facebook’s board. Before she joined Facebook as zijn COO, Sandberg was Vice President of Global Online Sales and Operations at Google and was involved in launching Google’s philanthropic arm Google.org . Before Google, Sandberg served as chief of staff for United States Secretary of the Treasury Lawrence Summers .
In 2012, she was named in the Time 100 , an annual list of the 100 Most Influential people in the world volgens to Time magazine.  As of June 2015 , Sandberg is Reported to be worth over US $ 1 billion, due to re stock holdings in Facebook and other companies.  
Early life and education
Sandberg was born in 1969 in Washington, DC to a Jewish family,  the daughter of Adele (nee Einhorn) and Joel Sandberg, and the oldest of three children.   Her Father is an ophthalmologist and re mother was a college teacher or French language.  Adele taught English as a second language and founded Ear Peace Save Your Hearing, a nonprofit therein teaches teens how to preventable hearing loss.  She dropped out of a Ph.D. program-when she was pregnant with Sheryl and-concentrated on raising re children.  Sheryl’s maternal grandmother, Rosalind Einhorn, Grew up in a poor family in a Crowded apartment in New York City, finished high school in Spite of being pulled out prolongation The Great Depression, went on to community college, graduated from UC Berkeley, and later saved re family business from financial ruin.    Sandberg’s family was active in helping in Soviet Jews make aliyah to Israel prolongation the refusenik era and attended rallies prolongation the weekends.    She and re siblings had Soviet Bar and Bat Mitzvah twins.  Her parents ulcers Detained and interrogated in Kishinev and later EXPELLED from the USSR . 
Her family moved to North Miami Beach , Florida, als she was two years old.  She attended North Miami Beach High School , where she was “always at the top or re class”, and graduated ninth in her class with a 4646 grades point average.   She was sophomore class president, became a member of the National Honor Society , and was on the senior class executive board.  Sandberg taught aerobics in the 1980s while in high school. 
In 1987 Sandberg enrolled at Harvard College . She graduated in 1991 summa cum laude with a BA in economics and was Awarded the John H. Williams Prize for the top graduating student in economics.  While at Harvard, she co-founded an organization called Women in Economics and Government.  She with then-professor Larry Summers , who became re mentor and thesis adviser.  Summers recruited re to be his research assistant at the World Bank ,  where she worked for ongeveer one year on health projects in India dealing with leprosy, AIDS, and blindness. 
In 1993 she enrolled at Harvard Business School, and in 1995 she earned re MBA with Highest Distinction.  In her first year of business school, she won a fellowship. 
After graduating from business school in the spring of 1995, Sandberg worked as a management consultant for McKinsey & Company for ongeveer one year (1995-1996). From 1996 to 2001 she again worked for Larry Summers, who then was serving as the United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Bill Clinton . Sandberg assisted in the Treasury’s work on forgiving debt in the world ontwikkelingslanden prolongation the Asian financial crisis . 
When the Republicans swept the Democrats out in November 2000, Sandberg left re job. She dan moved to Silicon Valley in 2001 and joined Google Inc., serving as zijn Vice President of Global Online Sales and Operations from November 2001 to March 2008.  She was verantwoordelijk for online sales or Google’s advertising and publishing products as well as for sales operations or Google’s consumer products and Google Book Search. 
In late 2007, Mark Zuckerberg , co-founder and chief executive of Facebook, with Sandberg at a Christmas party held at Dan Rosensweig ; at the time, she was Considering Becoming a senior executive for the Washington Post Company .  Zuckerberg had no formal search for a COO, but thought of Sandberg as “a perfect fit” for this role.  Way Down spent more time together in January 2008 at the World Economic Forum in Davos , Switzerland. In March 2008, Facebook announced hiring Sheryl Sandberg away from Google for the role of COO. 
After joining the company, Sandberg had risen Began Trying to figure out how to make Facebook profitable. Before she joined, the company was “primarily interested in building a really cool site; profits, they ‘Assumed, mention anything follow.”  In late spring, Facebook’s leadership had Agreed to Rely on advertising, “with the ads Discreetly Presented”; at 2010, Facebook became profitable.  volgens to Facebook, she oversees the firm’s business activities zoals sales , marketing , business development , human resources , public policy , and communications . 
Sandberg’s executive compensation for FY 2011 was $ 300,000 base salary plus $ 30,491,613 in FB shares.  volgens to re Form 3 , she’ll be owns 38,122,000 stock options and restricted stock units (worth approx. $ 1.45 billion as of mid-May 2012) therein will be completely vested in May 2022, subject to re continued employment through the fortress dating . 
In 2012 she became the eighth member (and the first female member) or Facebook’s board of directors. 
In October 2012, Business Insider Reported therein stock units (appx. 34 million) vested in Sandberg’s name accounted for nearly the US $ 790 million. Facebook with hero roughly 15 million or Those stocks for tax reasons, leaving re with nearly the US $ 417 million. [ Citation needed ] The media Reported on August 12, 2013 dat she sold 2.4 million shares in the company worth about US $ 91 million – 5 percent or re total stake in the company in. 
In April 2014 it was Reported therein Sandberg had sold about half or re shares in Facebook since the company went public. At the time of Facebook’s IPO she held ongeveer 41 million shares in the company; after verschillende rounds or sales she is left with around 17.2 million shares, a 0.5% stake in the company in, worth about one billion dollars. 
In 2009 Sandberg was named to the board of The Walt Disney Company .  She’ll be Serves on the boards of Women for Women International , the Center for Global Development and V-Day .  She was to post a board member of Starbucks with a $ 280,000 annual salary,  Brookings Institution and Ad Council .
Other work and ventures
In 2008 Sandberg wrote an article for The Huffington Post in support or re mentor, Larry Summers, who was under fire for his comments about women.  She was a keynote speaker at the Jewish Community Federation’s Business Leadership Council in 2010.  In December 2010, she watch a TED speech Titled “Why we harbor too few women leaders.”  In May 2011 she watch the COMMENCEMENT Address at the Barnard College graduation ceremony.  She ghosts as the keynote speaker at the Class Day ceremony at the Harvard Business School in May 2012.  In April 2013, she was the keynote speaker for Colgate University ‘s second annual Entrepreneur Weekend.  In 2015 she signed an open letter welke the ONE Campaign had bone collecting signatures for; the letter was addressed to Angela Merkel and Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma , urging Them to focus on women as they ‘serve as the head of the G7 in Germany and the AU in South Africa respectively, welke will start to set the Priorities in development funding voordat a main UN summit in September 2015 dat will establish new development goals for the generation. 
Sandberg released re first book, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead , co-authored by Nell Scovell and published by Knopf on March 11, 2013. It was about business leadership and development, issues with the Lack of women in government and business leadership positions, and feminism.       As of the fall of 2013, the book sold morethan one million copies and was on top of the bestseller lists since zijn launch. 
Lean In is a book for professional women to help them beste hun career goals and for men who want to contribute to a more equitable society. The book argues dat barriers are still Preventing women from taking leadership roles in the workplace, barriers zoals discrimination, blatant and subtle sexism, and sexual harassment.  Sandberg claims there are barriers ook dat women create for themselves through Internalizing systematic discrimination and societal gender roles . Sandberg argues dat in order for change to happen women need to break down synthesis societal and personal barriers to Striving for and Achieving leadership roles. The ultimate goal is to encouragement women to lean in to positions of leadership Because she convinced dat at retaining more female voices in positions of power there will be more equitable opportunities created for everyone.
|“||A truly equal world mention anything be one where women ran half our countries and companies and we ran half our homes. ||“|
Criticism of the book include claims therein Sandberg is “too elitist” and Another dat she is “toe-DEAF” to the struggles faced by the average woman in the workplace.   Sandberg addresses zowel or synthesis issues in the introduction or re book, stating dat she is “acutely aware dat de fixed Majority of women are struggling to make ends meet and take care hun families”  and dat re intention was to “offer advice dat mention anything about port leg useful lung voordat I had overheard or Google or Facebook.” 
In March 2014, Sandberg and Lean In sponsored the controversial Ban Bossy campaign, a television and social media censorship advocacy campaign designed to spell the word, bossy from general use due to zijn Perceived HARMFUL effect on young girls. Several video spots with notable spokespersons waaronder Beyonce , Jennifer Garner , and Condoleezza Rice onder Vodafone ulcers produktie along with a web site Providing school training materials, leadership tips, and an online pledge form to welke visitors kan promise not to use the word,.   
Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation
In November 2016, Sandberg renamed re Lean In Foundation to the Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation . This new foundation will serve as an umbrella for LeanIn.Org and a new organization around re forthcoming book, Option B. Sandberg’ll be Transferred roughly $ 100 million in Facebook stock to fund the foundation and other Charitable ENDEAVORS. 
Sandberg first married at age 24 and divorced a year later. In 2004, she married Dave Goldberg , dan an executive with Yahoo! and later CEO of SurveyMonkey .    The couple has a sun and a daughter.  Sandberg and Goldberg Frequently discussed being in a Shared Earning / Shared Parenting Marriage .  Sandberg ook raised the issue of single parenting conflicting Strongly with professional and economic development in America. 
On May 1, 2015, Goldberg mayest after sustaining a head trauma falling from a treadmill while the couple was vacationing in Mexico .   Goldberg suffers from cardiac arrhythmia therein Contributed to his fall and death.
Sandberg Currently lives in Menlo Park, California .  
- Sheryl Sandberg has bone ranked one of the 50 “Most Powerful Women in Business” by Fortune Magazine:
- In 2007 she was ranked # 29 and was the youngest woman on the list. 
- In 2008 she was ranked # 34. 
- In 2009 she was ranked # 22. 
- In 2010 she was ranked # 16. 
- In 2014, she was ranked # 10. 
- On the list of 50 “Women to Watch” by The Wall Street Journal .
- She was ranked # 19 on dat list in 2007. 
- She was ranked # 21 on dat list in 2008. 
- Sandberg was named one of the “25 Most Influential People on the Web” by Business Week in 2009. 
- She has bone listed as one of the world’s 100 musts powerful women by Forbes .  In 2014, Sandberg was listed as ninth, just behind Michelle Obama . 
- In 2012, Newsweek and The Daily Beast released hun first “Digital Power Index”, a list of the 100 most significant people in the digital world that year (plus 10 additional_image_link “Lifetime Achievement” winners), and she was ranked # 3 in the “Evangelists” category. 
- In 2012, she was named in Time 100 , an annual list of the 100 Most Influential people in the world assembled at Time . 
- Lean In was shortlisted for the Financial Times and Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award (2013). 
- In 2013, she was ranked # 8 on the “The World’s 50 Most Influential Jews” conducted by The Jerusalem Post . 
- Sandberg delivered the COMMENCEMENT address at the graduation of University of California Berkeley’s Class of 2016. It was the first time she ghosts Publicly about re husband’s death, and stressed the belang or resilience. 
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead . Knopf. 2013. ISBN 978-0385349949
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience and Finding Joy . Knopf. 2017. ISBN 978-1524732684 
- ^ Jump up to:a b http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincarlyle/2014/10/14/facebook-coo-sheryl-sandberg-sells-atherton-home-for-9-25-million/
- Jump up^ http://www1.salary.com/Sheryl-K-Sandberg-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-FACEBOOK-INC.html
- Jump up^ http://www.forbes.com/profile/sheryl-sandberg/
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Weddings / Celebrations, Sheryl Sandberg, David Goldberg” . The New York Times . April 18, 2004. p. Style . Retrieved July 16, 2011 .
- Jump up^ Eldon, Eric (June 25, 2012). “Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s Long-Time COO, Becomes First Woman On Its Board Of Directors” . TechCrunch . Retrieved October 7, 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Kent, Muhtar (April 18, 2012). “Sheryl Sandberg – The 100 Most Influential People” . Time . Retrieved April 20, 2012 .
- Jump up^ de Jong, David (January 21, 2014). “Sheryl Sandberg Becomes One of Youngest US Billionaires” . Bloomberg . Retrieved January 21, 2014 .
- Jump up^ https://www.insidermole.com/insider/sandberg-sherylSandberg Sheryl Insider Trading
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i Auletta, Ken (August 11, 2011). “A Woman’s Place” . The New Yorker . Retrieved July 16, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Benjamin A. Einhorn – Death Notice – Classified” . Miami Herald . October 27, 2007 – by News Bank .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e Dorschner, John (February 26, 2012). “Sheryl Sandberg: From North Miami Beach High to Facebook’s No. 2” . The Miami Herald . Archived from the original on October 8, 2014 . Retrieved October 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Samakow, Jessica (May 7, 2013). “Adele Sandberg, Sheryl Sandberg’s Mom, Daughter Inspired To ‘Lean In From Childhood Until Today ‘ ‘ . The Huffington Post . Retrieved October 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Tett, Gillian (April 19, 2013). “Interview: Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg” . ft.com . Retrieved October 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Camilla Webster (April 3, 2013). “Because it Matters: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg’s Got Her New York Blood” . New York Natives . Retrieved April 4, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Emil Protalinski (January 19, 2012). “Facebook COO:” I’m excited about the impact we’re keeping ‘ ‘ . Retrieved April 5, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Greenhouse, Emily (April 10, 2014). “Lean In’s Business Friendly Message” . The New Yorker . Retrieved October 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Paul Harris. “Sheryl Sandberg, the Facebook boss on a self-help mission”. Retrieved August 20, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Todd Leopold (March 11, 2013). “Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg Suddenly in crossfire” . CNN . Retrieved August 20, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Bar and Bat Mitzvah Twinning or Sheryl, David and Michelle Sandberg, 1978-1986. Joel Sandberg (1943-) and Adele Sandberg (1944-) Papers; P-872; Box 1; Directory 3; American Jewish Historical Society, New York, NY, and Boston, MA.
- Jump up^ Dash Moore, Deborah (Winter 2014). “Leaning Into Sheryl Sandberg” . Heritage . Retrieved October 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Sheryl Sandberg on Facebook’s Future” . Business Week. April 8, 2009 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Executive Bios” . Facebook . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ Hempel, Jessi (April 11, 2008). “Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s new number two to Zuckerberg” . Money.CNN.com . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Sheryl Sandberg, An Inside View of Facebook” . Newsweek. October 4, 2008 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ Luscombe, Belinda (March 7, 2013). “Confidence Woman” . Time . p. 4 . Retrieved October 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “The Passion And Contribution Inside The Social Elite By Sheryl Sandberg” . Eyerys. November 27, 2015.
- Jump up^ “Executive Profile * Sheryl K. Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer, Facebook, Inc.” . Bloomberg Business Week . Retrieved February 11, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Swisher, Kara (March 4, 2008). “Sheryl Sandberg Will Become COO of Facebook” . All Things Digital . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Management – Facebook Newsroom” . FB.com. 2012 . Retrieved July 24, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Registration Statement on Form S-1” . United States Securities and Exchange Commission. January 2, 2012 . Retrieved March 10, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Facebook’s Initial Statement of Beneficial Ownership of Securities (Form 3)” . Istockanalyst.com . Retrieved October 7, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Raice, Shayndi; Lublin, Joann S. (June 25, 2012). “Sheryl Sandberg Joins Facebook Board” . Wall Street Journal . Retrieved October 7, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Rankin, Jennifer (August 12, 2013). “Sheryl Sandberg sells $ 90m or Facebook stock” . The Guardian . Retrieved August 13, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Sheryl Sandberg sells half re stake in Facebook,The Irish Times, April 2, 2014
- Jump up^ “UPDATE 2-Disney nominates Facebook’s Sandberg to board” . Reuters. January 23, 2009 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ Arrington, Michael (March 27, 2009). “Facebook COO Sandberg Joins Starbucks Board Of Directors” . Techcrunch.com . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Sheryl Sandberg, Larry Summers True Record on Women” . Huffington Post. December 8, 2008 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Sheryl Sandberg BLC Breakfast”(video). 2010 Business Leadership Council, Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund.
- Jump up^ “Sheryl Sandberg: Why we harbor too few women leaders” . TED. January 21, 2010 . Retrieved March 12, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Facebook Executive to Barnard Graduates:” This world needs you to run it ‘ ” . Barnard College. May 17, 2011 . Retrieved October 7, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Sheryl Sandberg Addresses the Harvard Business School Class of 2012” . Youtube. June 21, 2009 . Retrieved October 7, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg helps Colgate launches second annual Entrepreneur Weekend” . Colgate University. April 15, 2013 . Retrieved May 16, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Tracy McVeigh. “Poverty is sexist: Leading Women sign up for global equality | Life and style” . The Guardian . Retrieved 2015-05-08 .
- Jump up^ Bort, July (February 5, 2013). “Details From Sheryl Sandberg’s New Book” . Business Insider . Retrieved September 22, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Bosker, Bianca (February 26, 2013). “Sheryl Sandberg’s” Lean In “Paints A Portrait Of The Facebook COO As A Young Woman” . Huffingtonpost.com . Retrieved September 22, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Gara, Tom (February 6, 2013). “Exclusive: First Look At Sheryl Sandberg’s New Book” . Wall Street Journal . Retrieved September 22, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead (9780385349949): Sheryl Sandberg: Books” . Amazon.com. March 11, 2013 . Retrieved September 22, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Gara, Tom (February 6, 2013). “Sheryl Sandberg’s Breakthrough Hug With Mark Zuckerberg” . Corporate Intelligence . Blogs.wsj.com . Retrieved September 22, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Traister, Rebecca (March 7, 2013). “Sheryl Sandberg’s” Lean In offering a feminist view from the top ” . Archived from the original on March 14, 2013 . Retrieved September 22, 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b timber, Miguel (October 10, 2013). “Sheryl Sandberg: The Real Story” . Fortune . Time Inc. Retrieved October 11, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Sandberg, Sheryl (2013). Lean In: Women Work and the Will to Lead . Knopf. p. 8.
- Jump up^ Sandberg, Sheryl (2013). Lean In: Women Work and the Will to Lead . Knopf. p. 7.
- Jump up^ Dowd, Maureen (February 23, 2013). “Pompom Girl for Feminism” . New York Times Sunday Review On Ed page .
- Jump up^ Lombrozo Tanya (March 31, 2013). “Should All Women HEED Author’s Advise to ‘Lean In’?” . NPR blog.
- Jump up^ Sandberg, Sheryl (2013). Lean In: Women Work and the Will to Lead . Knopf. p. 10.
- Jump up^ Sandberg, Sheryl (2013). Lean In: Women Work and the Will to Lead . Knopf. p. 11.
- Jump up^ Jolie Lee (May 10, 2014). “Beyonce, Jennifer Garner, Jane Lynch join” Ban Bossy “campaign. USA Today 10 March 2014 | Retrieved 8 Aug 2014 ” . USAToday.com . Retrieved August 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Facebook COO Sandberg’s ludicrous crusade Against bossy” . New York Post . March 17, 2014 . Retrieved March 20, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Beyoncé, Jennifer Garner, Jane Lynch join prominent women in #BanBossy campaign” . New York Daily News . March 10, 2014 . Retrieved August 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Swisher, Kara (November 30, 2016). “Sheryl Sandberg is Donating morethan $ 100 million in Facebook stock to charity” . Recode . Retrieved January 23, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Sheryl Sandberg (COO of Facebook / Former Chief of Staff US Department of the Treasury)” . Amazingwomenrock.com.
- Jump up^ https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2012/jan/24/sheryl-sandberg-facebook-davos
- Jump up^ Naziri, Jessica (May 4, 2013). “David Goldberg, SurveyMonkey CEO and husband of Sheryl Sandberg” . Los Angeles Times . Retrieved October 19, 2013 .
- Jump up^ https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/apr/15/sheryl-sandberg-domestic-duties
- Jump up^ “Dave Goldberg Bio” . DailyENews. May 2, 2015 . Retrieved May 2, 2015 .
- Jump up^ King, Hope. “Dave Goldberg, husband or Facebook exec Sheryl Sandberg, etc. Suddenly” . CNN Money . Retrieved 2 May 2015 .
- Jump up^ Conley, Kevin (April 15, 2010). “Sheryl Sandberg: What She Saw at The Revolution” . Vogue . Retrieved October 8, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Sheryl Sandberg: Why we harbor too few women leadersDecember 2010; Accessed March 12, 2013.
- Jump up^ Barnard College COMMENCEMENT SpeechMay 17, 2011; Accessed March 12, 2013.
- Jump up^ Benner, Katie (2007). “The Power 50 – Sheryl Sandberg (29) – FORTUNE” . CNN.com . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “50 Most Powerful Women – Sheryl Sandberg (34)” . CNN.com. October 16, 2008 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “50 Most Powerful Women – 22. Sheryl Sandberg” . CNN.com. September 15, 2009 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “50 Most Powerful Women – 16. Sheryl Sandberg (16) – FORTUNE” . CNN.com. September 29, 2010 . Retrieved September 29, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “50 Most Powerful Women – 10. Sheryl Sandberg (10)” . Fortune . Retrieved December 9, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “The Other Women to Watch” . The Wall Street Journal . November 19, 2007 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “50 Women to Watch in 2008” . The Wall Street Journal . November 10, 2008 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “The 25 Most Influential People on the Web: The Adult: Sheryl Sandberg” . Business Week . September 8, 2009 . Retrieved July 22, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “The world’s 100 musts powerful women” . Forbes . Retrieved August 24, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women” . Forbes . Retrieved June 24, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Digital Power Index: Evangelists # 3” . The Daily Beast . Retrieved October 7, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Hill, Andrew (September 18, 2013). “Finalists therein are worthy of a bruising debate” . Financial Times . Retrieved September 21, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Top 50 Most Influential Jews 2013: Places 1-10” . The Jerusalem Post . May 14, 2013 . Retrieved September 22, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Sheryl Sandberg Opens Up About Husband’s Death in UC Berkeley COMMENCEMENT Speech – NBC News’ . 2016-05-15. Archived from the original on May 15, 2016 . Retrieved 2016-05-15 .
- Jump up^ Swisher, Kara (29 July 2016). “Sheryl Sandberg Orleans JSON re next book,” Option B, “about grieving and healing” . Recode . Retrieved 23 January 2016 .