RSA Conference is a cryptography and information security-related conference . Its flagship event is held annually in San Francisco , California , United States . In 2013, events ulcers ook hero in Singapore and Amsterdam . 
RSA Conference started in 1991 as “Cryptography, Standards & Public Policy”, a forum for cryptographers to Gather and share the latest knowledge and advancements in the area of Internet security. In 1993 it became an annual event and was renamed the RSA Data Security Conference, dan 2,000, simply, the “RSA Conference. The conference is vendor-independent and managed by RSA , the Security Division of EMC , with support from leaders in the information security industry. The multiple day event consists of two entities: the conference, welke hosts speakers for a variety of topics, and a vendor expo. The conference consists of a multitude of presentations on the topic of Internet Security. Individuals’ may submit topic proposals to RSA Conference online In this housing are reviewed and selected to partake in the conference by an independent panel of judges dat make up Program Committee. 
Finnish F-Secure researcher Mikko Hypponen canceled his speech Planned at RSA Conference 2014 Because of the “NSA backdoor” that was revealed in December 2013,  and so port verschillende Vodafone.  The boycott of the conference, Because of the company’s NSA positions is growing onder security experts – hoewel de in the event only 12 speakers pulled out of the 2014 Conference out of a total of some 500   [ 6] 
The conference presentations are organized JSON themed “tracks,” each covering a specific field of computer security. At the 2012 USA Conference, there ulcers 17 tracks:
- Application security
- Association Special Topics
- Cloud security
- data Security
- Risk & Compliance
- Hackers & Threats
- Hot Topics
- Industry Experts
- Mobile Security
- Politics & Government
- Professional Development
- Security Trends
- Sponsor Case Studies
- Strategy & Architecture
- Technology Infrastructure
This is a large increase is in topics from the first European conference in 2000, welke had only five tracks: 
- Cryptographers Track
- Developers Track
- Implementers Track
- New Products Track
- RSA Products Track
The tracks cover différent topics for hun respective areas with the RSA Conference program committee Selecting presentations for lycra track. During the conference, multiple tracks will run simultaneously, giving Recruiters ATTENDEES the option of jumping from track to track to put in one verschillende presentations.
- 2016: Connect to Protect
- 2015: Change: Challenge today’s security thinking.
- 2014: Share. Learn. Secure. Capitalizing on Collective Intelligence. 
- 2013: Security Knowledge: Mastering data. Securing the world.
- 2012: The Great Cipher : Mightier dan the Sword
- 2011: Alice and Bob
- 2010: The Rosetta Stone
- 2009: Edgar Allan Poe
- 2008: Alan Mathison Turing
- 2007: Leon Batista Alberti
- 2006: Modern Codes in Ancient Sutras
- 2005: Codes of Prohibition: Rumrunners and Elizebeth Friedman
- 2004: Chinese Remainder Theorem
- 2003: The Secrets of the Maya
- 2002: Mary, Queen of Scots
- 2001: Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI)
- 2000 Ancient Greece / Fall of Troy
- 1999: Norse / Viking runestones
- 1998: The 16th Century monk Trithemius and his book Polygraphia
- 1997: Cher Ami, Carrier Pigeon
- 1996: WWII Navajo Codetalkers
- 1995: Egyptian Scarab Seals 
RSA Conference oorspronkelijk started as an annual event held in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. Since dan, the need for Internet Security has Increased, and RSA has added conferences in other countries. In 2000, RSA was zijn first European conference, held at the Hilton Munich Park Hotel in Munich, Germany from April 10 to 13. In 2002, Japan hosted zijn first RSA conference. In 2010, RSA expanded to China, hosting zijn first conference there from October 21-22 of that year .: 
The exhibit at the conference Allows for many companies involved in the network security field to showcase hun products. Vendors Gather in a Designated Area and set up booths to present and / or demonstration products and ideas they ‘port been working on. Past expos port included companies zoals Microsoft , Safenet , Barracuda Networks , ESET , McAfee , Verizon , Akamai Technologies , Websense , Intel , Cisco , and Hewlett-Packard . 
With the widespread use of security and the necessity of information security, ATTENDEES hail from All different types of industries waaronder Banking, Computer Software Development, Finance, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals. All levels of security professionals kan be found in attendance, from C-Level executives to low level IT staff. Individuals Above the age of 18 are allowed to purchase one or three passes: A full conference pass, a one-day pass, and an expo-only pass. Regular ATTENDEES are allowed to be a part of the Members Circle program, welke Gives special perks zoals discounted prices and priority seating .: 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “RSA Conference” . Retrieved 2012-04-25 .
- Jump up^ “An Open Letter to the Chiefs or EMC and RSA” .
- Jump up^ “C-only news” .
- Jump up^ At least eight security experts boycott prominent security conference on NSA ties
- Jump up^ Growing number of security experts boycott RSA conference for NSA functions – RT USA
- Jump up^ More researchers join RSA conference boycott to protest $ 10 million deal NSA | Ars Technica
- Jump up^ Growing Boycott or RSA Conference 2014
- Jump up^ “E-Security Leaders to Gather in Munich for First European RSA Conference” . 2000-03-06 . Retrieved 2012-04-25 .
- Jump up^ “RSA Conference Coverage – News and views from ISMG” .
- Jump up^ “RSA Conference Themes” . RSA Conference . Retrieved 15 February 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Kaspersky Labs Japan to be a Silver Sponsor of RSA Conference Japan 2008” . 2008-04-11 . Retrieved 2012-04-25 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “RSA Conference 2012” . Retrieved 2012-04-25 .