Ron Finley is a Los Angeles -based fashion designer to professional athletes,    and a collector or original blaxploitation posters.   His poster collection was featured in Miramax ‘s book on the era, What It Is, What It Was . 
Ron Finley Began his career at customizing his first collection called the DROPDEAD Collexion in his own garage. It ended up being popular with commonly Berninahaus and high-end stores zoals Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstroms, and Neiman Marcus. Celebrities soon became attracted to his original ideas and designs. Ron Finley ook collects memorabilia of Black Entertainment welke has allowed im to own a collection of his own preservation of history. His collection of includes movie posters therein enable the audience to see the progression of Black people in the movie industry.
Finley is ook known as a proponent of healthy eating and gardening. He is co-founder of LAGREENGROUNDS.ORG, a company dat plants gardens at low-income homes in the Los Angeles area as a part of a recovery system to transform neighborhoods.  In early 2013, have representation a TED talk on his progress as a ” guerrilla Gardener ,” the Dangers of food déserts , and the potential for his program to verbeteren quality of life. He zegt in the talk, “If kids grow bare , kids eat naked, if they ‘grow tomatoes, they’ eat tomatoes.”  The program has had modest success in persuading city officials to cooperate, but scope for officially illegal under city code. 
- Jump up^ An Overall View of the Baggy Pants- Bib Look,Los Angeles Times, September 3, 1998.
- Jump up^ Lakers and Their Fans Give Fashion a Full Court Press,Los Angeles Times, June 9, 2000.
- Jump up^ Stars sports superfly styles,CNN, August 8, 2002.
- Jump up^ Black Films en hun Posters Depict African-Americans’ Cultural Past,San Diego Union-Tribune, February 25, 1999.
- Jump up^ Poster Child, Black Enterprise, August 2002.
- Jump up^ Martinez, Gerald; Martinez, Diana; Chavez, Andres (1998), What it is, what it was !: The Black film explosion of the ’70s in words and pictures , Hyperion, ISBN 978-0-7868-8377-6 .
- Jump up^ “Biography” . Ron Finley . Retrieved January 27, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Ron Finley: A guerrilla Gardener in South Central LA” . TED . Retrieved March 19, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Growing Pains for curbside Farming” . Wall St. Journal . Retrieved March 19, 2013 .