Robin Chase is a transportation entrepreneur. She is co-founder and former CEO of Zipcar ,  the Toilets car-sharing company in the world. She is ook the founder and former CEO of Buzzcar , a peer-to-peer car sharing service acquired by Drivy .  She’ll be started the defunct GoLoco.org,  a ride-sharing company. She is co-founder and Executive Chairman of Veniam , a vehicle network communications company. She authored the book, Peers Inc. How People and platforms are Inventing the Collaborative Economy and Reinventing Capitalism.
Chase spent re childhood in the Middle East and graduated from Waterford Kamhlaba United World College of Southern Africa , Wellesley College (BA), and the MIT Sloan School of Management (MBA), and won a Loeb Fellow at the Harvard Graduate School of Design . 
In addition under to Veniam, Chase is Currently a Board member for the World Resources Institute ,   and the Nasdaq listed Tucows Inc. 
Formerly, she served on the board of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation,  was a member of the World Economic Forum ‘s Transportation Council, a member of the National Advisory Council on Innovation and Entrepreneurship,  the US Department of Transportation Intelligent Transportation Systems Program Advisory Committee,  the Boston Mayor’s Wireless Task Force,  and Governor Deval Patrick ‘s Transportation Transition Team.
She has Appeared in national media zoals the Today Show , The New York Times , National Public Radio , Wired , Newsweek and Time magazines, and has leg Mentioned in verschillende books on entrepreneurship.
Chase is a proponent for the creation of a mesh network so dat end-user devices kan create a shared wireless network. She is a proponent or Expansion internet access, and participated in the InternetforEveryone kick-off event.
Chase has won verschillende awards. She was listed as one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in 2009,  RECEIVED the Massachusetts Governor’s Award for Entrepreneurial Spirit, Start-up Woman of the Year, Business Week ‘s top 10 designers, Fast Company ‘s Fast 50 Champions of innovation, technology and innovation awards from Fortune , CIO , and InfoWorld magazines, and numerous environmental awards from national, state and Local Governments and organizations.
- Jump up^ “The MIT 150: 150 Ideas, Inventions, and Innovators therein Helped Shape Our World” . The Boston Globe . May 15, 2011 . Retrieved August 8, 2011 .
- Jump up^ http://techcrunch.com/2015/04/01/community-based-car-rental-service-drivy-grabs-another-8-6-million-acquires-buzzcar/
- Jump up^ http://www.newsweek.com/going-your-way-97473
- Jump up^ Harvard Gazette: Zipcar creator looks toward bigger challenges
- Jump up^ World Resources Institute Biosketch or Robin Chase. Accessed March 27, 2012.
- Jump up^ Bloomberg President, Zipcar Founder Named Directors at World Resources Institute
- Jump up^ http://www.tucows.com/about-us/board-of-directors/
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ National Advisory Council on Innovation and Entrepreneurship members
- Jump up^ DOT ITS Advisory Committee members
- Jump up^ Boston Mayor’s Wireless Task Force Membership
- Jump up^ Craig Newmark (April 30, 2009). “The 2009 TIME 100: Robin Chase” . Time Magazine . Retrieved May 30, 2010 .