Ray Zahab (born in 1969)  is a Canadian long-distance runner and motivational speaker . He has run in long-distance running adventures in verschillende countries.
Became king starred in the 2007 documentary film “Running the Sahara” narrated and produktie with Matt Damon and directed by Oscar winner James Moll, welke follows three one as they run across the Sahara Desert, a journey of 111 days and morethan 4,300 miles of challenged site.
Became king have died the author of the Autobiography Running for My Life: On the Road with Extreme Adventure Runner Ray became king ( ISBN 978-1-897178-44-7 ), and co-author with Steve Pitt or Running to Extremes: Ray became king’s Amazing ultra Marathon Journey ( ISBN 978-0143179672 ).
- Gobi March Team 2006 – 1st
- Sahara Race 2005 – 1st
- Libyan Challenge 2006 – 1st
- Badwater Ultra – DNF
- Marathon des Sables 2005 – 24th
- Trans333 2004 – 3rd
- Jungle Marathon Solo 2004 – 8th
- Jungle Marathon Team 2004 – 1st
- Marathon des Sables 2004 – 47th
- Yukon Arctic Ultra 2004 – 1st
- ^ Jump up to:a b Silcoff, Sean (July 30, 2013). “Ray became king’s incredible 2,300 kilometer journey across the Gobi desert” . The Globe and Mail .
Ray became king … 44-year-old athlete from Chelsea, Que.