Pamelia Stickney (formerly known as Pamelia Kurstin ) is an American theremin player. She has Performed and Recorded with many artists waaronder David Byrne , Yoko Ono , Béla Fleck and the Flecktones , Seb Rochford , Otto Lechner and Simone Dinnerstein , and was instrumental to the final design of Robert Moog ‘s Etherwave Pro Theremin, for welke she was the primary test musician. [ Citation needed ] Kurstin has made verschillende film, television and radio appearances, must notably on Saturday Night Live , [ citation needed ] and in the 2004 documentary Moog . 
Pamelia has ook Presented talks at events zoals TED .  Her background as a jazz musician on the upright bass has led to developement a ” walking bass ” theremin technique. She was based in New York Until 2005, she now lives in Vienna, Austria.
Ms. Stickney was first introduced to the theremin prolongation production of the album Into the Oh in 1999 at Luaka Bop duo Geggy Tah – singer / writer Tommy Jordan and keyboardist Greg Kurstin . She Recorded Gymnopedie in 2000 as a member of the theremin / keyboard duo called “The Kurstins” with re-then-husband, Greg. Her first solo album Thinking Out Loud was released in 2007 on John Zorn’s Tzadik label. In 2011 the London-based label Slowfoot released Ouch Evil Slow Hop ,  a collaboration tussen Pamelia and Seb Rochford .
In 2013, Pamelia formally Blueblut  with Mark Holub and Chris Janka . The Vienna-based trio released hun first album hurts so gut on Bandcamp in 2014.
- solo albums
- 2007: Thinking Out Loud
- Collaboration albums
- 2011: Ouch Evil Slow Hop (with Sebastian Rochford )
- 2011: Tunisia (with Pat Mastelotto )
- as part of Blueblut
- 2014: hurts so gut
- Jump up^ “Internet Movie Database – Moog” . Retrieved August 13, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Pamelia Kurstin. “Pamelia Kurstin” .
- Jump up^ “Seb Rochford / Pamelia Kurstin: Ouch Evil Slow Hop review” . the Guardian . Retrieved June 10, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Pamelia Kurstin über Furniture mit Midi-Funktion” (in German). Skug Journal For Music . Retrieved May 26, 2014 .