Navi Radjou ( Tamil : நவி ராஜூ, born 14 August 1970) is an innovation and leadership advisor based in Silicon Valley . He is former Vice President at Forrester Research and a Fellow of Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge . He has spoken and written widely on the theme of frugal innovation .
An Indian-born French national, Radjou earned his master’s degree in information systems from Ecole Centrale Paris , and ook attended the Yale School of Management .
Radjou spent in years in the US, primarily as a Vice President at Forrester Research , a leading US-based technology research and consulting firm. At Forrester, have investigated how globalised innovation – with the rise of India and China as both a source and market for innovations – is driving new market structures and organizational models called “Global Innovation Networks.”  During his tenure at Forrester, he advised senior executives around the world on technology-enabled best practices to drive collaborative innovation, global supply chain integration, and proactive customer service.
Till 2011, he served as the Executive Director of the Centre for India & Global Business at Judge Business School , where Jaideep Prabhu was the director.
Radjou is a Fellow at Judge Business School and a World Economic Forum (WEF) faculty member. He is a member of WEF’s Global Agenda Council on Design Innovation. For verschillende achtereenvolgende years, he has served on the international panel of judges for The Economist ‘s Innovation Awards. 
At Forrester, Radjou published morethan a hundred thought-leadership reports on business topics related to innovation and emerging markets.  Based on his uitgebreide field research in India have published in 2008 a ten-part report series Titled “India: The Innovation Giant (Re) Awakens” In this housing Explores the innovative business models pioneered by large corporations and grassroots entrepreneurs in India. 
Radjou is co-author of Frugal Innovation  published worldwide by The Economist . The book wordt uitgelegd the principles, perspectives and techniques behind frugal innovation. He is ook co-author of the international best-seller Jugaad Innovation  (Jossey-Bass, 2012). DESCRIBED by The Economist as “the must uitgebreid book yet ACM Press on the subject” or frugal innovation.  He is co-author of From Smart To Wise ,  a book on next generation of leadership. He is ook a regular columnist on Harvard Business Review , Bloomberg Business Week and The Wall Street Journal , and maintains a blog on HarvardBusinessReview.org. 
Radjou Frequently acts as a keynote speaker  and is widely quoted in international media. [ Where? ] In 2014, Navi delivered a talk at TED Global  on frugal innovation, welke has RECEIVED over 1 million video views.
He is a frequent speaker to senior executive groups and has spoken on the topics of innovation and globalization at leading conferences organized by the World Economic Forum , Council on Foreign Relations , The Conference Board, TIE (Indus Entrepreneurs), Milken Institute , Asia Society , Harvard University , and MIT . 
Awards and recognition
Radjou has had wide exposure in national and international media, zoals The Wall Street Journal , The Economist , Bloomberg Business Week , Financial Times , Le Monde , and Nikkei Shimbun .  He is ranked [ where? ] As one of the 50 Most Influential persons shaping innovation in France.
In 2013, he RECEIVED the Thinkers50 Innovation Award – bepaald to a management thinker who is re-shaping the way we think about and practice innovation.   In addition under, his book Jugaad Innovation was shortlisted for the 2013 Thinkers50 CK Prahalad Breakthrough Idea Award .
Named by BusinessWeek as an “expert in corporate innovation,” he was ook honored by the Financial Times , welke called his co-authored work on National Innovation Networks – the first-ever ranking of countries by hun collaborative aptitude to integrate innovation capabilities across multiple regions – as “ambitious” and “sophisticated”.  His latest research on “polycentric innovation” – a new approach dat multinationals kan use to integrate globally distributed R & D and innovation capabilities – has leg featured in The Economist , The Wall Street Journal , Global Intelligence for the CIO , and Le Monde .  Similarly, his concept of ” indovation ” – the unique process by welke innovations are developed in India to serve a large number of people sustainably – has leg featured in The Financial Times and in verschillende conference organized by Asia Society. 
- Made in India for the 21st Century, Navi Radjou, 28 January 2010, Asia Society, New York 
- Transforming R & D To Win in Global Innovation Networks, Navi Radjou, 1 March 2007, PARC Forum, 
- Turbocharging the Franco-Indian Partnership, Navi Radjou, 15 July 2009, Bloomberg Business Week, 
- Polycentric Innovation: A New mandates for Multinationas, Navi Radjou, 2 November 2009 The Wall Street Journal, 
- INDOvations, moderated by Navi Radjou, 28 January 2010, Asia Society, New York, 
- Managing the New Trajectory of Global Innovation, Navi Radjou, 14 October 2009, Council on Foreign Relations. 
- India’s Decade of Innovation, Navi Radjou, 16 February 2010, Cambridge Judge Business School . 
- Polycentric Innovation Video Interview, IBM, 27 May 2010, Cambridge Judge Business School, 
- Creating the Next “Indovations” Navi Radjou, 27 November 2009 India Economic Summit 2009, World Economic Forum Panel on YouTube
- Made in India, for the world, N Madhavan, 12 May 2010, Business Today. 
- Do Multinationals Really Understand Globalization ?, Navi Radjou, Prasad kaipa, 6 August 2010, Bloomberg Business Week. 
- Talking about Indovations, Nisha Kumar, Kulkarni, 02.12.10, Beyond Profit. 
- Jump up^ “Client Demand Drives Innovation Tie-ups” . The Financial Express . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^  Archived16 December 2010 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^  [ dead link ]
- Jump up^ Navi Radjou. “India The Emerging Innovation Giant” (PPT) . Cfr.org . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Frugal Innovation – How to Do More With Less.” . Frugalinnovationhub.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Jugaad Innovation – The Book – A frugal and flexible approach to innovation for the 21st century.” . Jugaadinnovation.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Schumpeter: Asian Innovation – The Economist” . The Economist . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “From Smart to Wise: Acting and Leading with Wisdom” . Amazon.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Search – radjou /” . Hbr.org . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Navi Radjou speaker Cominsights.” .
- Jump up^ “Navi Radjou: Creative problem solving in the face of extreme limits.” . TED.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Latest news” . University of Cambridge . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ Reena Jana. “India’s Next Global Export: Innovation” . Businessweek.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Distinguished Achievement Awards 2013” . Thinkers 50 . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Navi Radjou Profit 2013 Thinkers50 Innovation Award” (PDF) . Gallery.mailchimp.com. 14 November 2013 . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ Countries and companies need to band together in networks, Financial Times , 24 January 2007.
- Jump up^ https://web.archive.org/web/20100725141517/http://www.i-cio.com/blog/july-2010/polycentric-innovation . Archived from the original on 25 July 2010 . Retrieved 5 August 2010 . Missing or empty( help )
- Jump up^ The Age or Indovation ‘Dawns, James Lamont, 14 June 2010, The Financial Times
- Jump up^ “Navi Radjou: ‘Made in India’ for the 21st Century” . Asia Society . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Event – Transforming R & D To Win In Global Innovation Networks – PARC, a Xerox company” . Parc.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ Navi Radjou. “Turbocharging the Franco-Indian Partnership” . Businessweek.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ https://web.archive.org/web/20100825191504/http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ_PUB:SB125774328035737917.html . Archived from the originalon 25 August 2010 . Retrieved 5 August 2010 . Missing or empty( help )
- Jump up^ “INDOvations (Complete)” . Asia Society . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Managing the New Trajectory of Global Innovation” (PDF) . Cfr.org \ access date = 17 January 2015.
- Jump up^ “India’s decade of innovation – CJBS Insight” . CJBS Insight . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ https://web.archive.org/web/20110716141933/http://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/news/items/2010/100527_polycentric.html . Archived from the original on 16 July 2011 . Retrieved 5 August 2010 . Missing or empty( help )
- Jump up^ “Made in India, for the world” . Businesstoday.intoday.in . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Do Multinationals Really Understand Globalization?” . Businessweek.com . Retrieved 17 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ https://web.archive.org/web/20110826045457/http://beyondprofit.com/talking-about-indovations/ . Archived from the original on 26 August 2011 . Retrieved December 3, 2010 . Missing or empty( help )