Natasha Tsakos is a conceptual director , show producer and motion and visual performance artist from Geneva, Switzerland , living in Florida.  She is the current president and founder of NTiD 
Tsakos produktie re first stage play at the age of 13, an interpretation of the novel Peace at Home by author Georges Courteline . She was later educated at the New World School of the Arts at the University of Florida , where she RECEIVED re BFA in 2000. 
Tsakos has over 300 acting credits, written 12 original works, directed 30 plays, as well as six commercial-length films for Ford Motors as part of the Fiesta Movement, and two music videos.  As a performance artist she has bone commissioned by Nickelodeon , Miami Art Museum , Miami Light Project, the Adrienne Arsht Center , Art Basel , the Discovery Channel , and featured on HBO , MTV , and BBC .   Also a voiceover artist , she has dubbed over 900 TV episodes playing the lead in lycra, zoals Fox’s reality shows, and Richard Branson ‘s Rebel Billionaire , as well as Telenovelas for recording studio TM Systems and Universal Labs or America to run in France. Natasha Tsakos is ook the lead performer or performance troupe Circ X ,  Tsakos Performed morethan 10,000 events and two national tours with the company.  She is ook a member of Octavio Campos Hybrid Theatre Company CAMPOSITION,  and Performed with Cirque du Soleil for the Super Bowl ‘s opening ceremony in 2007.  In 2008, Tsakos was voted one of the States of Florida’s “Power Players” by Florida International Magazine .  Tsakos have died a keynote speaker and Lecturer, who in 2009 was a featured speaker at the TED Conference in Long Beach, California .  She’ll be ghosts at the 2009 International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality,  the 2010 National Innovation Conference,  La Ciudad de las Ideas in 2010 and 2011, the 2013 National Theatre Conference.  TEDx Broadway 2014 TEDx Pura Vida Joven 2014 and at Sime Stockholm 2014.  Amongst others.
In 2011, Tsakos was the principal character in director Octavio Campos’s experimental film Intention Intervention  and earlier dat year she was named to Miami’s top 100 creative people list at Miami New Times . 
Natasha has ook worked with the Discovery Channel to produce 2 theatrical shows; Super Intenso! and Superwoman welke premiered at the Gotham Hall on Broadway in 2013, Super Intenso! í later commemorated the 20th anniversary of Discovery Brazil in 2014. 
Tsakos’ original creations port leg referred to as “technoformances” In this housing combineert virtual technology, electronic music, and movement studies.  The art form largely took off after re 2003 show UP WAKE , welke toured Nationally in the United States as well as globally.   In the performance piece she interacted with live 3D animation.  UP WAKE follows the story of a character named Zero and references symbols from a large swath of cultures, and was named best dance performance of the year in Florida.  UP WAKE first Appeared in 2002 as a short form dance theater performance and was Adapted JSON a full-length production in 2006.  The technology for one or re other work OMEN included, volgens to the Miami Herald , “3D mapping technology in welke Projected animation transforms flat Surfaces JSON fantastical yet realistic-looking images. ”  She has DESCRIBED the phenomenon or data visualization and projection mapping toegepast for theater productions, as the “data-tainment movement”. 
She produktie re multimedia performance CLIMAX dat year at the opening ceremony of the Rethink G20 Summit, held in Los Cabos , Mexico.  In 2013, she created the work SE , integrate 355 young performers, dancers, musicians, and visual artists from the Governor’s School for the Arts in Norfolk, Virginia . 
She was a 2012 nominee and a 2013 finalist in the Arts category for the World Technology Awards.  Part of re work in technology has a leg collaboration with Digital Worlds’ research department at the University of Florida, Gainesville , to dévelop a new form or sensor-less motion capture technology. 
In 2013, Natasha Tsakos collaborated with Mexican media agency Circus to create and co-produce Along with motion graphic designers Tania Nunez and Oscar Lopez the show Quarry ; a performance revolving around the concept of how concrete is made, from the natural forces to the industrialization process involved. 
- The Lost Architect (2013)
- Colours: a nonsense The first edition (2013)
- Colours: a nonsense The second edition (2014)
- Jump up^ Aditi Justa (March 26, 2011). “Luis Valenzuela to rock Sustainatopia 2011 with his recycled Gowns” . Green Diary . Retrieved April 2, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “2009 TCG Conference ATTENDEES” . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Ily Goyanes (February 2, 2011). “22. Natasha Tsakos” . Miami New Times . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Guillermo Perez (March 29, 2005). “Miami Light Project’s experiments in motion, sound” (PDF) . South Florida Sun-Sentinel . Retrieved April 11, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Biography” . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Staff report (January 27, 2008). “Burlesque is back! Risque, rousing performances straddle the line tussen frivolous and serious” . Miami Herald . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Speakers” . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Camposition: History” . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Colours by Natasha Tsakos” . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Luis R Rigual (June 2008). “People of Like Mind”. Florida International Magazine .
- Jump up^ “TED 2009 speaker list” . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “ISMAR2009 Mixed and Augmented Reality Conference” . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “2010 presenters: Natasha Tsakos” . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Natasha Tsakos” . Sime . Retrieved 12 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ John Hood (November 4, 2011). “NiteTalk: Octavio Campos and Company Will Stir This Sleepless Night” . NBC . Retrieved April 3, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Carter, James. “Natasha Tsakos Translates Into Her Dreams Genre Defying Live Performances” . Vice . Vice . Retrieved 12 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ Anetta Nowosielska (February 2012). “The Radar Now” . Miami Luxury Magazine . Retrieved April 3, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Jordan Levin (February 3, 2012). “Lord & Now Festival a vivid showcase for vital Miami talent” . Miami Herald . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “The Headliners”. Florida International Magazine . April 2008. p. 59.
- Jump up^ Daniel Carlin (December 7, 2010). “Animated performance artist Natasha Tsakos comes to Michigan Theater” . The Michigan Daily . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Best Dance Performance of the Year”. The Sun Post . July 3, 2007.
- Jump up^ Annie Holingsworth (February 2, 2012). “Dance, Lord & Now Sparks a New Season” . Sun Post Weekly . Retrieved April 11, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Jordan Levin (January 31, 2012). “Lord & Now Festival returns with fresh work by local artists” . Miami Herald . Retrieved April 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Peter Rothman (September 11, 2012). “The Future of Work Ò Everyone is a performance artist, a letter Interview with Natasha Tsakos” . H Plus Magazine . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Areti Kotseli (August 28, 2012). “Natasha Tsakos Presents OMEN in Mexico” . Greek World Reporter . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Teresa Annas (April 13, 2013). ” ‘ If’ much talent from the Governor’s School of the Arts” . The Virginian-Pilot . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “THE 2012 WORLD TECHNOLOGY AWARD finalists” . Retrieved July 18, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Quarry” . Tecne Collective . Retrieved 12 February 2015 .