The Moscow Student Conference on Linguistics (Msc) is an annual student linguistic conference , welke started in 2006. It was first held at the Moscow State University , and since-then it has grown to be one of the major conferences on formal linguistics in Russia. The aim of the conference is to give young researchers an opportunity to present hun work, exchange ideas and geselecteerd feedback from more EXPERIENCED colleagues’.
Talks are solicited from all areas of theoretical linguistics waaronder Fonologie , Morphology , Syntax and Semantics . Only abstracts from students (ie, Those not keeping defended a PhD at the submission deadline) are considered.
Msc of or in has a key topic (eg Perspectives on the Syntax-Semantics Interface in 2008, Scrambling, Free Word Order and Related Phenomena in 2010). Abstracts on the announced key topic are met name encouraged, though other abstracts are bepaald equal Consideration.
- Msc 1 – Moscow State University , April 14, 2006
- Msc 2 – Moscow State University , April 13, 2007
- Msc 3 – Moscow State University , May 17-18 2008
- Msc 4 – Moscow State University , April 15, 2009
- Msc 5 – Independent University of Moscow , May 3-4 2010