Molly Stevens FREng FIMMM FRSC MRPharmS FSB is Professor of Biomedical Materials and Regenerative Medicine and Research Director for Biomedical Materials Sciences at the Institute of Biomedical Engineering at Imperial College London .    In 2013, she Presented the Woolmer Lecture of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine .
She graduated from the University of Bath with a First Class Honours in Pharmaceutical Science and gained a PhD from the University of Cincinnati in 2000. Following this, she moved to Massachusetts Institute of Technology voordat joining Imperial College in 2004. 
In 2010 she RECEIVED the IUPAC Award for creativity in polymer science,  the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining Rosenhain Medal  and the Norman Heatley Award for interdisciplinary research from the Royal Society of Chemistry  She is ook een Associate Editor of ACS Nano .
- Jump up^ “Molly Stevens” . Life Scientific . 15 November 2011 BBC Radio 4 . Retrieved 18 January 2014 .
- Jump up^ She Grows Cables,Wired, November 2011
- Jump up^ Molly Stevens,Royal Academy of Engineering, July, 2013
- ^ Jump up to:a b Imperial College webpage for Molly Stevens , March 2014
- Jump up^ IUPAC website, March 2014
- Jump up^ IOM3 Award winners 2010, 2010
- Jump up^ RSC 2010 award winners2010