Mick Ebeling (born 1970)  is an American film, television and commercial executive producer, author, entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. Ebeling has leg honored by Advertising Age as one of the “Top 50 Most Creative People” , 2015 Wired Magazine Agent of Change , and the recipient of the 2014 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian of the Year Award .
Ebeling is the founder and CEO of Not Impossible Labs,  a company committed to customizing technology or the business of humanity. Ebeling have died founder of The Ebeling Group and the nonprofit The Not Impossible Foundation. 
Ebeling’s first entertainment job was launching Venice Beach based, FUEL in 1995. FUEL was a motion design studio using one of the first versions of the Adobe After Effects software. FUEL was Bought at Razorfish in July 1999. Ebeling-then went on to be the CEO or THEY. THEY were a cross-platform design company dat worked with clients zoals NASA . In 2001, Mick formally The Ebeling Group (TEG), a commercial and film production company dat focuses on animation, design and fx. 
From 2006 to 2011, under Ebeling’s leadership the company Branched JSON film and long form content with credits on titles zoals ” Stranger Than Fiction ” (2006), ” Kite Runner ” (2007), ” Quantum of Solace ” (2008), the award-winning animation “Yes, Virginia” television special for CBS (2009)  and a series of short films with Marvel Studios called “One-Shots” (2011). 
Ebeling have died the executive producer of the documentary film “Getting Up: The Tempt One Story” , winner of the Audience Award at the 2011 Slamdance Film Festival .
In 2014, Ebeling will be featured as one of Intel ‘s Innovators for hun “Look Inside” series.  Other sponsored Innovators include Jack Andraka .
Ebeling’s first book, Not Impossible: The Art and Joy of Doing What Could not Be Done , discusses his work on the EyeWriter and Project Daniel and was released by Simon & Schuster on January 6, 2015.  The Book is now in zijn fifth printing.
In April 2009, Ebeling Flew five programmers and hackers from Graffiti Research Lab , Free Art and Technology Lab , and openFrameworks to Los Angeles and in the living room or his home created the EyeWriter , an open source , DIY device welke kunnen personen with paralysis to communiceren and create art using only the movement hun eyes.  The EyeWriter project was conceptualized and first created for Tempt One , a Los Angeles-based graffiti artist who was diagnosed with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) in 2003.  Tempt1 wrote his first piece of graffiti after seven years using the EyeWriter on April 10, 2009.  Ebeling’s March 2011 TED talk : The invention It therein unlocked the locked-in artist discusses the creation of The EyeWriter and Ebeling’s mission to raise public awareness and inspiring ideas therein encouragement change. With no technical background in ocular recognition technology, Ebeling Asks the question: “If not now, dan als? If not me, who dan? ”  TIME magazine called it one of the” 50 Best Inventions of 2010 “and the device is now part of the permanent collection of New York’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
In November 2013, Ebeling traveled to Sudan to 3D print arms for children who lost hun Limbs in the war. Ebeling set up what is LIKELY the first-ever 3D printing prosthetic lab in the Nuba Mountains.  The mission was called ” Project Daniel .” Ebeling debuted ” Project Daniel ” at CES 2014 in Las Vegas alongside Intel.  Of the project, TIME ‘s tech journalist Harry McCracken wrote, “it’s hard to imagine ANY other device here doing more to make the world a better place.”  Project Daniel has won numerous braces, zoals a 2015 SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, as well as being nominated for “Design of the Year ‘from London’s Design Museum. In 2014, it garnered the Titanium Cannes Lion as well as Gold and Bronze Lions. Project Daniel ook won Association of Independent Commercial Producers’ Next Cause Marketing Award, Best in Show at the 2014 One Show, Silver and Bronze Telly Awards, and the 2014 Maker Faire Editor’s Choice Blue Ribbon.
Project Daniel has leg featured in Time,  WIRED,  Business Insider,  Yahoo! Finance  BBC  The Guardian,  Globo,  The Independent, [21 ] and CNET 
Personal life and education
Mick Ebeling was raised in a family of entrepreneurs and philanthropists, sun or Marge and Les Ebeling.   He was born in Long Beach, California and raised in Phoenix, Arizona where he attended Brophy College Preparatory . He went on to play basketball for the Air Force Academy, Colorado voordat have Transferred to University of California, Santa Barbara where he graduated in 1992 with a degree in political science.  Mick is married to Caskey Ebeling, an American filmmaker and screenwriter; ze port three children: Angus, Bo Jameson, and Trace.  Caskey is a partner of The Ebeling Group and co-founder of The Not Impossible Foundation. The Ebelings Documented the creation of the EyeWriter therein Began in the living room or hun Venice Beach home in a documentary Titled “Getting Up: The Story TEMPT ONE”. 
- Seoul Digital Forum (SDF) 2011 
Awards and press
- USA Top Ten Cultural Trailblazer 
- Muhammad Ali Center Humanitarian of the Year 2014 
- iMedia Top 25 Marketing Leaders & Innovators in 2014 
- Advertising Age Creativity 50 2014: Most Creative People of the Year 
- AICP (2010) The Next Awards Product Integration for Macy’s “Yes, Virginia” 
- SKIP of New York Ruby Slipper Award (2010) 
- Cannes Lions (2010) Film Craft Silver Award for Macy’s “Yes, Virginia” 
- Cannes Lions (2010) Titanium and Integrated Bronze Award for Macy’s “Yes, Virginia” 
- Cannes Lions (2014) Titanium Lion for Project sponsored by Daniel Precipart and Intel 
- Cannes Lions (2014) Gold Lion in the Product Design category for Project sponsored by Daniel Precipart and Intel 
- Cannes Lions (2014) Bronze Lion in the Cyber category for Intel’s “Look Inside ™: Mick Ebeling” campaign 
- Cannes Lions (2014) Bronze Lion in the Film category for Intel’s “Look Inside ™: Mick Ebeling” campaign 
- Cannes Lions (2014) Bronze Lion in the Branded Content & Entertainment category for Project Daniel, sponsored by Intel and Precipart 
- One Show (2010) Entertainment Gold Pencil award for Macy’s “Yes, Virginia” 
- One Show (2010) Silver Pencil Award for Macy’s “Yes, Virginia” 
- One Show (2010) Banded Content Single Silver Award for Macy’s “Yes, Virginia” 
- Telly Award (2014) Silver Award for Social Responsibility for Project Daniel 
- Telly Award (2014) Bronze Award for Documentary Project for Daniel 
- Grammy Award (2009) for Best Short Form Music Video for ” Another Way to Die ” by Jack White and Alicia Keys 
EyeWriter awards and press
- The 50 Best Inventions of 2010 by Time Magazine 
- Brit Insurance Interactive Award (2010) 
- Future Everything Lever Prize (2010) 
- Adam Frucci (August 25, 2009), “EyeWriter Lets You Draw and Write Using Only Your Eyes” , Gizmodo
- Jaymi Heimbuch (June 5, 2010), “8 Incredible Health Innovations That Transform Lives” , Planet Green
- ^ Jump up to:a b Chang, Andrea (April 25, 2014). “Great Read: With ingenuity and a 3-D printer, group changes lives” . Los Angeles Times .
The 43-year-old graduated from UC Santa Barbara with a degree in political science
- Jump up^ “Not Impossible Labs” . Not Impossible Labs.
- Jump up^ “Mick Ebeling | Profile on” . Ted.com . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Business Rx for your design business?” . Death Fall . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ ” ” YES, VIRGINIA “Online Advert for Macy * s at JWT New York” . Coloribus.com. January 2, 2010 . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “IMDb Pro: Mick Ebeling Business details” . Internet Movie Database . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Intel Innovators Series” . Intel.
- Jump up^ “Not Impossible Book By Mick Ebeling Official Publisher Page Simon & Schuster” . Simon & Schuster.
- Jump up^ Contact Adam Frucci: Email the author Comment (August 25, 2009). “EyeWriter Lets You Draw and Write Using Only Your Eyes” . Gizmodo.com . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Top 10 Most Important Inventions of the 21st Century in Medicine – Health & Fitness – InfoNIAC – Latest Inventions” . InfoNIAC . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “An Eye for Art: The Ebeling Group and Graffiti Research Lab Take on a Cause – Jeff Beer – Ad Critic News” . Creativity Online. April 22, 2009 . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Innovate this” . The Irish Times . April 4, 2011.
- Jump up^ “Using 3D Printing to Make Prosthetic Arms (and A Better World)” . IT Business.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Mick Ebeling Shares his story of Project Daniel” Using 3D Printers and Ultra Books to Make Arms for Children of Sudan ” . Yahoo Finance.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “How a TIME Article Led to the Invention of a $ 100 3D Printed Arm”. Time .
- Jump up^ “Sudanese volunteers are Printing £ 60 Limbs in six hours for amputees” . WIRED.UK.
- Jump up^ “How a $ 100 Limb is Saving the Children of Sudan” . Business Insider.
- Jump up^ “The Man Who Wants to Tackle the Impossible” . BBC.
- Jump up^ “How a 3D printer showing a teenage bomb victim a new arm and a reason to live” . The Guardian .
- Jump up^ “Conversamos com Mick Ebeling, responsável pelo que cria Projeto com impressoras 3D membros para amputados no Sudão” . GLOBO.
- Jump up^ “3D printed prosthetics: How a $ 100 poor giving Recruiters loads to Sudan’s 50,000 war amputees” . The Independent .
- Jump up^ “How 3D printers are changing kids’ lives in war-torn Sudan” . CNET.
- Jump up^ http://wellcarefoundation.org/margesStory.aspx
- Jump up^ http://catholiccharitiesaz.org/Portals/0/documents/CC-web-annual.pdf
- Jump up^ https://web.archive.org/web/20111105024609/http://www.tedxphoenix.com/speakers . Archived from the original on November 5, 2011 . Retrieved November 7, 2011 . Missing or empty( help )
- Jump up^ “Ad Age’s IDEA Conference” . Advertising Age . November 12, 2009 . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Vote for the EyeWriter @ Pepsi” . Art Is Now . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “IMDb Pro: Getting Up: The Story TEMPT ONE Business details” . Internet Movie Database . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Seoul Digital Forum” . Seoul Digital Forum.
- Jump up^ “USA Network Announces Top Ideas and influencers or 2011” . USA Network.
- Jump up^ “Complete List of Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award Recipients Announced and presenters – Includes A-List Celebrities” . Muhammad Ali Center.
- Jump up^ “iMedia 25-2014 Marketing Leaders and Innovators” . iMediaconnection.
- Jump up^ “Creativity 50 2014: Most Creative People of the Year” . Advertising Age .
- Jump up^ https://web.archive.org/web/20110505093430/http://www.aicp.com/show/2010-next-awards.html . Archived from the original on May 5, 2011 . Retrieved November 7, 2011 . Missing or empty( help )
- Jump up^ “Events – SKIP of New York” . Skipofny.org . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Cannes Lions 2010 Winners Film Craft: Cannes Lions: Award Winning Ads, Festivals, Events” . Coloribus.com . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Cannes Lions 2010 Winners Titanium and Integrated: Cannes Lions: Award Winning Ads, Festivals, Events” . Coloribus.com . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Mick Ebeling profit as morethan a Titanium Cannes Lion” . The Stable . Retrieved December 29, 2014 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d “Not Impossible Earns Five Cannes Lions Including Cannes Titanium Lion Award” . Business Wire . Retrieved December 29, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “The One Club / The One Show | One Show” . Oneclub.org . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “The One Club / The One Show | One Show” . Oneclub.org . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “One Show 2010 Winners Branded Content: One Show: Award Winning Ads, Festivals, Events” . Coloribus.com . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Cannes Titanium Lion Winner Mick Ebeling Honored with Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award for Humanitarian of the Year” . Shoot . Retrieved December 29, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Runtagh, Jordan. “Celebrity News & Gossip, Movies, Fashion & Style” . VH1 . Retrieved October 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “The 50 Best Inventions of 2010” . Time . November 11, 2010.
- Jump up^ http://www.designsoftheyear.com/2010/03/05/category-winners-2010-are-announced/
- Jump up^ http://2010.futureeverything.org/abouttheawards/eyewriter2