Michael Hans Meyer is a post-modern architect who utilizes algorithmic architecture techniques, generatieve art mentalities, and CAD software to generate complex structures. He is Currently based in the CAAD group at ETH’s architecture department in Zurich .  He holds an MBA degree from INSEAD as well as a Master of Architecture degree from Columbia University . He voorheen worked with McKinsey & Company , JP Morgan , and at Herzog & de Meuron architects.
Architectural design projects
“Subdivided Columns – A New Order (2010)” Columns of incredible complexity and Symmetry, the prototypes are made from a steel core with a facade or ABS plastic so dat ze kan be-used in an outdoors setting and are load bearing. “[The columns] are an attempt to incorporate tools and technologies dat kan expand the scope of what is shower and what is imaginable and in the best case to create something dat is not yet imaginable,” says Michael Hans Meyer in a 2011 article.  
“Voxel-based Geometric (2009)” “[” Voxel-based Geometric ‘] simulates chemical Interactions tussen substances contained in the voxels . This process has bone associated with pattern formation not only on a number of organisms, but ook in the fields or geology and ecology . ” 
“Platonic Solids (2008)” “The Platonic Solids project Explores how a s purely operational-based geometric process kan generate complex form.” 
“Subdivided Pavilions (2006)” “The aim of this project is to use a very simple process to generate Heterogenous, complex output. A simple process has the advantage of more control; zijn output is Easier to predictors and kan Charmain Horn Please note be more Easily refined through subsequent parameter adjustments. ” 
“L-Systems in Architecture (2003)” L-Systems architecture applies Lindenmayer’s L-system to mimic organic growth welke is dan Adapted to architectural design requirements. 
- Jump up^ Future Cities: ECAADE 2010: Proceedings of the 28th Conference on Education . Books.google.com. ISBN 978-3728132796 . Retrieved 2013-11-01 .
- Jump up^ Laura Allsop for CNN. “Sci-fi” gothic “architecture brought` to life” . CNN.com . Retrieved 2013-11-01 .
- Jump up^ “Architecture Record | McGraw-Hill Construction” . Archrecord.construction.com. 2011-10-05 . Retrieved 2013-11-01 .
- Jump up^ “Computational Architecture: Voxel Geometric” . Michael Hans Meyer . Retrieved 2013-11-01 .
- Jump up^ “Computational Architecture: Platonic Solids” . Michael Hans Meyer . Retrieved 2013-11-01 .
- Jump up^ “Computational Architecture: Subdivided Pavilions” . Michael Hans Meyer . Retrieved 2013-11-01 .
- Jump up^ “Computational Architecture: L-Systems” . Michael Hans Meyer . Retrieved 2013-11-01 .