Maziyar “Maz” Jobrani ( Persian : مازیار جبرانی ; born February 26, 1972), turned known as Persian Pink Panther ,    is an Iranian-American comedian and actor who is part of the ” Axis of Evil “comedy group. The group Appeared on a comedy special on Comedy Central . Jobrani has ook Appeared in numerous movies, television shows, zoals Better Off Ted , on radio, and in comedy clubs. His filmography of includes roles in The Interpreter , Friday After Next , and Dragonfly .
Early life and education
Jobrani was born in Tehran , Iran .  He and his parents moved to California -when he was six years old.  He was raised in Tiburon in the San Francisco Bay area. He attended Redwood High School in Larkspur . Jobrani studied political science and Italian at UC Berkeley , where he RECEIVED a BA degree. He was enrolled in a Ph.D. program at UCLA als have decided to Pursue his childhood dream of acting and performing comedy. 
Television and Radio
Jobrani has since made appearances on shows like The Colbert Report , The Tonight Show with Jay Leno , The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson , Talkshow with Spike Feresten , ” Whitney “, and regularly performs at top comedy clubs (in California and New York) zoals The Comedy Store . He made an appearance as a dental patient on an episode of Still Standing , in the pilot episode of Better Off Ted , The Knights of Prosperity , on an episode of Cedric the Entertainer Presents , on an episode of Malcolm in the Middle as Robber # 2 and on an episode of The West Wing as a Saudi prince. He’ll be made an appearance in 13 Going on 30 . He has toured with the Axis of Evil Comedy Tour . He Provided the voice of Ahmed Farahnakian in the audiobook version of World War Z . Jobrani has written a movie with a friend called Jimmy Vestvood: Amerikan Hero . 
Jobrani makes Occasional appearances on NPR ‘s news quiz show Wait Wait … Do not Tell Me! and American Public Media ‘ s wits . He Appeared on episode 118, October 28, 2010, or WTF with Marc Maron . Additionally, Jobrani co-hosts his own podcast on the All Things Comedy podcasting network with fellow comedians Al Madrigal and Chris Spencer . Titled Minivan Men , the podcast chronicles the lives and experiences of the three hosts with mn focus on Fatherhood.
He played will Jafar in the 2015 musical fantasy television film Descendants .
Jobrani’s jokes focus on race and the misunderstanding or Middle Easterners in America. He’ll be talks about his family.
Jobrani sits on the board of the Persian American Cancer Institute ( PACI.org ) and also works with International Society for Children with Cancer ( ISCC-Charity.org ).
In 2006, Jobrani married an Indian-American attorney named Preetha. Way Down harbor a sun and daughter and reside in California. 
- Jump up^ “Q & A: Hollywood’s’ Persian Pink Panther ‘ ‘ . Aljazeera . June 9, 2013 . Retrieved May 7, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Ghomeishi, Jian (January 9, 2013). “Dreaming of a Persian Pink Panther?” . CBC Radio . Retrieved May 7, 2014 .
- Jump up^ ” ” Persian Pink Panther “again in Holland” . Persian Dutch Network . April 3, 2014 . Retrieved May 7, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Rezaian, Jason (September 8, 2007). “Talking with Maz Jobrani” . The San Francisco Chronicle . Retrieved January 22, 2009 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Maz Jobrani Comedy Central Special
- Jump up^ Subramaniam, Gourishankar (2007). “ABC’s The Knights of Prosperity bio” . ABC . Retrieved November 7, 2007 .
- Jump up^ Downs, Gordon (2011). “Interview With Comedian Maz Jobrani” . SanDiego.com . Retrieved February 14, 2011 .