Mark Daniel Ronson (born 4 September 1975) is an English musician, DJ, singer, songwriter and record producer. Hoewel de his debut album Here Comes the Fuzz failed to make an impact on the charts, his second album Version reached number two in the UK and included three top 10 singles.  This earned im a Brit Award for Best British Female Solo Artist in 2008.  His third studio album, Record Collection , was released on 27 September 2010, peaking at number two in the UK.
In 2014, Ronson Achieved his first UK and US number one single with ” Uptown Funk ” welke featured vocals from Bruno Mars . The song earned Ronson the 2015 Brit Award for British Single of the Year , and the 2016 Grammy Award for Record of the Year and Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo / Group Performance . His fourth studio album, Uptown Special , was released in January 2015 and became his first UK number one album and ook peaked at number 5 in the US.
Ronson produktie ” Cold Shoulder ” on Adele ‘s first album, 19 . He RECEIVED Acclaim for Producing Amy Winehouse ‘s album Back to Black , for welke have won the Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical , Best Pop Vocal Album and Record of the Year for the single ” Rehab “. He has won Record of the Year Twice, in 2008 as a producer and in 2016 as a performing artist. One of the must successful musicians in contemporary British popular culture , Ronson Appeared on DeBrett’s 2017 list of the Most Influential people in Britain. 
Ronson was born at the Wellington Hospital , St John’s Wood , London, the sun or Laurence Ronson, a real-estate speculator and music manager, and Ann Dexter.  His parents are zowel Jewish , and his ancestors immigrated from Austria , Russia , and Lithuania . Ronson was brought` up in Masorti Judaism and had a bar mitzvah ceremony.   The family names oorspronkelijk ” Aaronson “, and was shortened by Mark’s grandfather Henry.  He is the nephew of executives Gerald Ronson . Through his mother, he is ook related to British Conservative politicians Sir Malcolm Rifkind and Leon Brittan, Lord ,  as well as Odeon Cinemas founder Oscar Deutsch .   He is not related to the late English guitarist Mick Ronson , who coincidentally fathered a sun named Mark in 1975.  
After his parents divorced, his mother married Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones ,  welke Contributed to a childhood Surrounded by music.  Ronson has twin sisters who are two years Younger: Charlotte Ronson , a fashion designer; and Samantha Ronson , a singer and DJ. Ronson ook has five Younger half-siblings, Alexander and Annabelle, from his mother’s marriage to Mick Jones; and Henrietta, David and Joshua, from his Father’s marriage to model Michele First.
Ronson – Along with his mother, step-Father and twin sisters – moved to New York City-when he was eight years of age. Living on the Upper West Side or Manhattan, have counted Sean Lennon – sun or John Lennon and Yoko Ono – Amongst his childhood friends.  Ronson attended high school at the private Collegiate School in Manhattan voordat Attending Vassar College and-then New York University (NYU). 
While Attending New York University (NYU), Ronson became a regular at downtown hip hop spots and made his name as a DJ on the New York club scene in 1993, charging $ 50 per job. He soon became Berninahaus for his diverse, genre-voltage selection. Influenced by funk , the hip-hop scene of New York and the more rock influence of the UK (all or welke have incorporated into his sets) have attracted a wider audience. He was soon a popular and SOUGHT after DJ in New York City, Frequently booked for high-profile events and private parties. In 1999, Ronson was featured in an ad wearing Tommy Hilfiger pair in the recording studio for an ad campaign for the company. 
2001-05: Here Comes the Fuzz and initial Producing
Mark made the leap from DJ to producer after Nikka Costa ‘s manager overheard one of his sets and introduced the musicians. Ronson produktie Costa’s song “Everybody Got Their Something,” and Ronson soon signed a record contract with Elektra Records . He had Already produktie tracks for Hilfiger ads and, in 2001, used the connection to Port Costa’s single “Like a Feather”-used in an advertisement. 
Ronson’s debut album, Here Comes the Fuzz , was released in 2003 on Despite poor initial sales it was well RECEIVED by critics. As well as writing the songs on the album, Ronson created the beats played will guitar, keyboards, and bass. The album featured performances from artists from various genres, zoals Mos Def , Jack White , Sean Paul , Nikka Costa, Nappy Roots and Rivers Cuomo .  The best known song from the album, ” Ooh Wee ” samples ” Sunny ” by Boney M and features Nate Dogg , Ghostface Killah , Trife Da God , and Saigon . It was featured therein year in the movie Honey and its soundtrack. The song was later-used in the movies Hitch and Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay .  Two weeks after releasing Here Comes the Fuzz , Elektra Records dropped im.  Ronson has since produktie multiple songs on the albums or singers Lamya,  Macy Gray,  Christina Aguilera , Amy Winehouse , Lily Allen , and Robbie Williams .
In 2004, Ronson formally his own record label, Allido Records , a subsidiary of Sony BMG ‘s J Records , Along with his long-time manager Rich Kleiman. The first artist he signed to Allido was rapper Saigon , who later left to sign with Just Blaze ‘s Fort Knox Entertainment . He has signed Rhymefest , must well Berninahaus for winning the Grammy for co-writing Kanye West ‘s ” Jesus Walks .”
On 2 April 2007, Ronson released a cover of The Smiths ‘track’ Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before “under the title” Stop Me “, featuring singer Daniel Merriweather . It reached number 2 in the UK singles charts, giving Recruiters Ronson his Highest-trojans single Until 2014’s “Uptown Funk”. Ronson remixed the Bob Dylan song ” Most likely You Go Your Way And I’ll Go Mine ” in promotion for the three disc Bob Dylan set Titled Dylan released October 2007. Ronson has ook produktie Candie Payne ‘s “One More Chance (Ronson mix ) “in 2007.
The album Version was well RECEIVED by critics met name in the UK and US. In May 2007 it was Awarded the title Album of the Month by the British dance music magazine Mixmag . On 23 June, Ronson made the cover of the Guardian newspaper’s Guide magazine, alongside singer Lily Allen .
In June 2007, Ronson signed DC hip hop artist Wale to Allido Records. In late 2007, have focused on production, working with Daniel Merriweather on his debut album, and recording again with Amy Winehouse and Robbie Williams . 
On 24 October 2007, Ronson Performed a one-off set at The Roundhouse in Camden , London as part of the BBC Electric Proms 2007. The performance featured the BBC Concert Orchestra and included special guests Terry Hall , Sean Lennon , Tim Burgess , Alex Greenwald , Ricky Wilson , Charlie Waller , Adele and Kyle Falconer . 
In December 2007, Ronson RECEIVED his first Grammy Award Non Classical “nomination, for” Producer of the Year. Ronson’s work with Amy Winehouse ook RECEIVED Substantial braces, gaining 6 nominations. Winehouse’s “Back to Black” album, mostly produktie with Ronson, was nominated for Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album. Her song “Rehab” RECEIVED nods for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, “” Song of the Year “and” Record of the Year. Ronson mention anything go on to win three Grammys: Producer of the Year as well as Best Pop Vocal Album “and” Record of the Year (the Latter two or welke have shared with Amy Winehouse ) in early February 2008. [26 ]
Ronson is credited as producer on a mixtape album called Man in the Mirror , released in January 2008 by the rapper Rhymefest welke is a tribute to the pop star Michael Jackson . The album features Rhymefest Appearing to speak to Michael Jackson using archive audio from interviews with the pop star. The co-month Ronson RECEIVED three nominations for the Brit Awards , zoals Best Male Solo Artist, Best Album ( Version ) and “Song of the Year (” Valerie “). Ronson won his first Brit for Best Female Solo Artist “in mid February 2008 on favorite Mika . He’ll be Performed a medley of ” God Put a Smile Upon Your Face ” with Adele, “Stop Me” with Daniel Merriweather and “Valerie” with Amy Winehouse.
The performance allowed for a large boost in sales in the iTunes UK Top 100. “Valerie” mention anything jump almost 30 spots in the days after the event, while “Just”, “Stop Me” and “Oh My God” all Appeared in the chart as well. That same week, Ronson Appeared Twice in the UK Top 40, with “Valerie” rebounding to number 13 and “Just” at number 31, his fourth Top 40 entry from “Version”. The British performance’ll be allowed for “Version” to climb 18 spots to number 4.
Around this time, Ronson RECEIVED his first number one on an international chart (Dutch Top 40) for “Valerie,” welke spent four achtereenvolgende weeks at the top of the chart. He collaborated with Kaiser Chiefs on hun third album. 
Ronson toured the album “Version” extensively through zowel the UK and Europe prolongation 2008. Notable sold out performances at The Hammersmith Apollo and Brixton Academy. Ronson is Berninahaus to champion new upcoming artists on the road with im, zoals Sam Sparro and Julian Perretta . Ronson’s string backing was provided by the all-female string quartet Demon Strings . In May 2008, Ronson played will at the Toilets private party in the world, the Trinity Ball Trinity College Dublin. On 2 July 2008 in Paris, Mark Ronson Performed live with Duran Duran for an Invited audience. Way Down played will new arrangements with Ronson or some Duran Duran songs, Along with tracks from the band’s new album, Red Carpet Massacre . Ronson & the Version Players ook Performed songs from his album Version . Simon Lebon song. As of March 2009 Ronson was working with the group on hun 13th album.  The album, Titled All You Need Is Now , released Digitally exclusively was through Apple’s iTunes on 21 December 2010, while the physical CD was released in March 2011 with additional_image_link tracks. In 2013-14 Ronson was once again in the studio Producing Duran Duran’s 14th album, making it the first time the band port worked with the co-producer on achtereenvolgende albums since Colin Thurston produktie hun first two albums in the 1980s.
2010-12: Record Collection
In the Spring of 2010, Ronson Confirmed the name of his new album Record Collection , and zegt dat he hoped to have it out in September 2010. Additionally, Ronson announced the name of his new band, “The Business Intl. ‘” In this housing is the alias eerste with Ronson on the third studio album. The first single ” Bang Bang Bang “. welke featured rapper Q-Tip and singer MNDR  was released on 12 July 2010, where it peaked at number 6 on the UK Singles Chart , giving Recruiters Ronson his fourth Top 10 single. The single ook entered the Irish Singles Chart , where it peaked at number 18. The second single from the album, ” The Bike Song ” was 19 September 2010  and features Kyle Falconer from The View and Spank Rock . The album was released on 27 September 2010. This is the first Ronson albums on welke have features as a singer. 
Hoewel de Ronson had never with Michael Jackson have been bepaald the vocal track to a song Titled “Lovely Way” sung by Michael Jackson , in 2010 to produce for Jackson’s Posthumous album Michael . He Submitted the track, but it did not make the tracklisting for Michael . Ronson zegt about the rumors Surrounding the vocals on the track (due to the controversy Surrounding the Cascio tracks on dat co album), “It was definitely im singing. I was bepaald a vocal track to work with but I never actually met Michael. [ …] It’s in the vein of Elton John’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road ‘and John Lennon’s” Imagine. ” 
He Provided the score for the 2011 film Arthur . Ronson was one of the artists featured in the 2012 documentary Re: GENERATION Music Project . His song “A La Modéliste” features Mos Def , Erykah Badu , Trombone Shorty , members of The Dap-Kings , and Zigaboo Modéliste . 
2013-present: Uptown Special & Amy
On 30 October 2014, Ronson announced, via Twitter, a new single from his upcoming album, to be released on 10 November 2014. The single, ” Uptown Funk ” features Bruno Mars on vocals.  On 22 November 2014, Ronson and Mars Appeared as the musical guest on Saturday Night Live performing “Uptown Funk” and “Feel Right” (featuring Mystikal ). “Uptown Funk” reached number one in the UK and US singles charts, and ook became the all-time must streamed track in a single week in the UK, maintaining bone streamed a record 2:49 million times in a week.  “Uptown Funk” reached the top 10 in nearly the everytime country it charted; it spent fifteen weeks at number one on the Canadian Hot 100 , fourteen weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 , and seven weeks at number one on the UK Singles Chart . In February 2015 the song won Ronson the Brit Award for British Single of the Year .  As of November 29, 2016, the song’s music video on YouTube has amassed over 2 billion views. 
In 2015, Ronson starred in the documentary film Amy about his late friend Amy Winehouse . His voice features in the film where he talks about his career and relationship with Winehouse and there is footage of Ronson from the recording session of the single ” Back to Black ” from March 2006 and ook at Winehouse’s funeral in London in July 2011. On 16 October 2015 Ronson became a patron of the Amy Winehouse Foundation .  In January 2016, Ronson was nominated for two Brit Awards; Best British Male Solo Artist, and British Producer of the Year, at the 2016 Brit Awards . 
At the 2016 Grammy Awards Ronson won two awards for “Uptown Funk”, zoals Record Of The Year. Jason Iley , the head of Sony Music UK and Ronson’s UK label Columbia Records , hailed Ronson as “a true gentleman” and “one of the musts considerate, kind and humble artists in our industry.” He added “the Monumental success or Uptown Funk check GRONDIG deserved, and has Agent Itself as, not only one of the Records of The Year, but of Our lifetime. ” 
He went forbidden executive produce Lady Gaga’s fifth album Joanne . [ Citation needed ]
In 2002, Ronson Began dating Quincy Jones ‘s daughter, actress-singer Rashida Jones .  Way Down became Engaged in March 2003 with Ronson proposing to customizing a crossword puzzle with the message “Will you marry me.”  Their relationship ended ongeveer one year later.  
Ronson married French actress and singer Joséphine de La Baume , who had to post Appeared in the music video for “The Bike Song.” Way Down married in Aix-en-Provence , in the South of France, on 3 September 2011.  
In 2009 he participated in PETA ‘s “Please Do not Wear Fur ny” campaign.  In 2009, Ronson was voted the musts stylish man in the UK by GQ magazine.  In 2015 he was named one of the magazine’s 50 best dressed British one. 
In 2011, a portrait of Ronson was painted by British artist Joe Simpson ; the painting was exhibited around the UK, zoals a solo exhibition at the Royal Albert Hall in London.  Ronson Divides his time tussen London and New York. Since childhood, he has leg a fan of English Premier League football club Chelsea FC , and has ook leg a fan of the New York Knicks basketball team.  
- Studio albums
- Here Comes the Fuzz (2003)
- Version (2007)
- Record Collection (2010)
- Uptown Special (2015)
- Zoolander (2001)
- Amy (2015)
Ronson created a video Along with Directors Gary Breslin and Jordan Galland : Circuit Breaker In this housing is an homage to video game The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past . 
In 2001, Ronson Appeared in the Aaliyah music video ” More Than A Woman ” as a DJ.
- 1998 Flip Squad Allstars – The Flip Squad Allstar DJs
- 1999: The High & Mighty – Homefield Advantage (programming)
- 2001: Nikka Costa – Everybody Got Their Something
- 2002: Jimmy Fallon – The Bathroom Wall (bass, backing vocals, keyboards, mixing)
- 2002: Sean Paul – dutty Rock
- 2002: Saigon – The Best of Saigon aka The Yardfather Volume 1
- 2003: Mark Ronson – Here Comes the Fuzz
- 2003: Macy Gray – The Trouble With Being Myself (programming)
- 2004: Consequence – Take ‘Em to the Cleaners
- 2005: Ol ‘Dirty Bastard – Osirus
- 2005: Terry Sullivan – TheErthMoovsAroundTheSun (guitar)
- 2005: Teriyaki Boyz – Beef or Chicken
- 2006: Lily Allen – Alright, Still
- 2006: Rhymefest – Blue Collar
- 2006: Christina Aguilera – Back to Basics
- 2006: Amy Winehouse – Back to Black
- 2006: Robbie Williams – Rudebox
- 2006: Ghostface Killah – More Fish
- 2007: Wale – 100 Miles & Running
- 2007: Mark Ronson – Version
- 2008: Rhymefest – Man in the Mirror
- 2008: Adele – 19
- 2008: Estelle – Shine
- 2008: Wale – The Mixtape About Nothing
- 2008: Solange Knowles – Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams
- 2008: Nas – Untitled
- 2008: Q-Tip – The Renaissance
- 2008: Kaiser Chiefs – Off with Their Heads
- 2009: Foreigner – Can`t Slow Down (album)
- 2009: Wale & 9th Wonder – Back to the Feature
- 2009: Richard Swift – The Atlantic Ocean
- 2009: Wale – Attention Deficit
- 2009: Daniel Merriweather – Love & War
- 2009: The Rumble Strips – Welcome to the Walk Alone
- 2009: ODB – A Son Unique
- 2010: The Like – Release Me
- 2010: Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. – Record Collection
- 2011: Duran Duran – All You Need Is Now
- 2011: Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. – Record Collection 2012
- 2011: Black Lips – Arabia Mountain
- 2012: Lil Wayne – I Am Not a Human Being II
- 2012: Rufus Wainwright – Out of the Game
- 2012: Bruno Mars – Unorthodox Jukebox
- 2013: Paul McCartney – New
- 2015: Mark Ronson – Uptown Special
- 2015: Action Bronson – Mr. Wonderful
- 2015: Duran Duran – Paper Gods
- 2015: Adele – 25 (bonus tracks)
- 2016: Lady Gaga – Joanne
- 1997: Static O – “It’s Up to You …”
- 1998 Powerule – “Heatin” Up “
- 1998 Powerule – “Rhymes to Bust” / “It’s Your Right”
- 2001: Nikka Costa – “Everybody Got Their Something”
- 2001: Nikka Costa – “Like a Feather”
- 2002 J-Live – “School’s In”
- 2003: ” Ooh Wee “
- 2004: Daniel Merriweather – “City Rules”
- 2004: Daniel Merriweather – “She’s Got Me”
- 2005: Ol ‘Dirty Bastard – “Dirty Dirty”
- 2005: Rhymefest – “These Days”
- 2005: Rhymefest – “Brand New”
- 2006: Amy Winehouse – ” Rehab “
- 2006: Christina Aguilera – ” Hurt “
- 2006: Robbie Williams – ” Lovelight “
- 2006: Lily Allen – ” Littlest Things “
- 2007: Amy Winehouse – ” You Know I’m No Good “
- 2007: Robbie Williams – ” Bongo Bong and You Ne t’aime plus “
- 2007: Amy Winehouse – ” Back to Black “
- 2007: Christina Aguilera – ” Slow Down Baby “
- 2007: Candie Payne – “One More Chance”
- 2007: Amy Winehouse – ” Love Is a Losing Game “
- 2008: Adele – ” Cold Shoulder “
- 2008: Leon Jean-Marie – “Bed of Nails”
- 2008: Kaiser Chiefs – ” Never Miss a Beat “
- 2008: Wiley – ” Cash in My Pocket “
- 2008: Kaiser Chiefs – ” Good Days Bad Days “
- 2009: Daniel Merriweather – ” Change “
- 2009: Daniel Merriweather – ” Red “
- 2009: Daniel Merriweather – ” Impossible “
- 2012: Bruno Mars – ” Locked Out of Heaven “
- 2013: Giggs – “(Is It Gangsta?) Yes Yes Yes”
- 2013: Bruno Mars – ” Gorilla “
- 2013: Paul McCartney – ” New “
- 2014: Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars – ” Uptown Funk “
- 2015: Action Bronson featuring Chance the Rapper – ” Baby Blue “
- 2015: ASAP Rocky featuring Rod Stewart and Miguel – ” Everyday “
- 2015: Duran Duran featuring Janelle Monae and Nile Rodgers – “Pressure Off”
- 2016: Various Artists – ” Hands “
- 2016: Lady Gaga – ” Perfect Illusion ” 
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson | Music Biography, Credits and Discography” . AllMusic. 4 September 1975 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “UK Charts – Mark Ronson”. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 26 December 2014
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson” . Brit Awards. 19 February 2014 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “DeBrett’s 500 List: Music” . The Telegraph. 21 January 2017.
- Jump up^ “Mark, Charlotte, and Samantha Ronson, Ann Dexter-Jones, The Royal Tenenbaums – Harper’s BAZAAR Magazine” . Harper’s BAZAAR . Retrieved 13 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Guilt & Pleasure” . Guiltandpleasure.com. 26 September 2007 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson interview” . DailyJews. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ Joseph, Claudia (20 January 2008). “The truth about the svengali seen paying a late-night visit to troubled Amy Winehouse’s hotel” . Daily Mail . UK . Retrieved 11 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ “The man Amy and Lily go to ze als for a hit” . The Times . London. 27 January 2008 . Retrieved 12 May 2010 .
- Jump up^ Sansom, Ian (26 June 2010). “Great dynasties of the world: The Dexter Joneses” . The Guardian . London.
- Jump up^ Ravi Somaiya (12 August 2007). “Mark Ronson: The Forrest Gump or hip-hop?” . The Daily Telegraph . Retrieved 13 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ Doyle, Tom. Mark Ronson profile,Sound on Sound, May 2007 (retrieved 16 Jan 2016)
- Jump up^ Sellers, John. Tough Questions for Mark Ronson,Spin, 29 Sept 2010 (retrieved 16 Jan 2016)
- Jump up^ “Mick Jones of Foreigner: Songwriter Interviews” . Songfacts.com. 23 October 2009 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ Petridis, Alexis (6 October 2007). “Cover Boy” . The Guardian . London . Retrieved 12 May 2010 .
- Jump up^ Byrne, Suzy (6 February 2014). “Foreigner’s Mick Jones Reminisces About Opening for the Beatles” . Yahoo! Music . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ Caramanica, Jon. (22 April 2007)How Mark Ronson Went From DJ to White Soul Producer. New York. Retrieved 3 August 2011.
- Jump up^ Cardona, Mercedes M. (8 February 1999), “Hilfiger’s new apparel lines getting individual ad efforts.” Advertising Age. 70(6): 24
- Jump up^ Hall, Rashaun (5 May 2001), “Virgin’s Nikka Costa Goes Beyond Family Ties.” Billboard. 113(18): 14
- ^ Jump up to:a b Swanson, David (24 July 2003) “Mark Ronson.” Rolling Stone . (927): 27
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson Shows Off His” Record Collection ‘on New Album ” . Billboard . 30 August 2010 . Retrieved 26 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ Paoletta, Michael (13 July 2002), “J Records Lamya Experiences ‘Learning’ Curve With Debut Album”. Billboard. 114(28): 21
- Jump up^ MP; Paoletta, Michael (2 August 2003), “The Trouble With Being Myself”. Billboard. 115(31): 35
- Jump up^  Archived27 December 2007 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ “Electric Proms 2007 – Mark Ronson and special guests with the BBC Concert Orchestra” . BBC . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^  Archived7 March 2008 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson: ‘New Kaiser Chiefs album echoes debuted ‘ ‘ . NME . 5 May 2008 . Retrieved 28 May 2008 .
- Jump up^ “Entertainment | Duran Duran recording with Ronson” . BBC News. 3 July 2009 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ Zane Lowe. “Zane Lowe’s Hottest Records Blog: Hottests Record: Mark Ronson and The Business Intl ‘-‘ Bang Bang Bang ‘ ‘ . BBC . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “The Bike Song Mark Ronson: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads” . Amazon.com . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Interview with Mark Ronson” . Lifelounge. 9 February 2011 . Retrieved 9 February 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson’s Michael Jackson track ‘definitely’ features King of Pop’s vocals” . NME . 6 November 2010 . Retrieved 6 November 2010 .
- Jump up^ Lopez, Korina (February 16, 2012). “Musicians mix genres in Re: Generation documentary” . USA Today . Tysons Corner, Virginia. ISSN 0734-7456 . Archived from the original on 23 December 2015.
- Jump up^ Robbie Daw (30 October 2014). “Mark Ronson Announces” Uptown Funk “Single, Featuring Bruno Mars” . Idolator . Retrieved 1 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ Wright, Callum (28 December 2014). “Mark Ronson’s Uptown Funk breaks all-time record streaming!” . Official Charts Company . Retrieved 23 January 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Brit Awards 2015: Winners list”. BBC. Retrieved 26 February 2015
- Jump up^ MarkRonsonVEVO (2014-11-19), Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars , retrieved 2016-06-05
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson ‘happy’ to be Amy pattern” . BBC. 18 October, 2015.
- Jump up^ “Brit Awards 2016: The nominations” . BBC News. 14 January 2016 . Retrieved 22 January 2016 .
- Jump up^ “execs hail Ronson Grammy Success”. Music Week. Retrieved 20 February 2016
- Jump up^ (13 May 2002), “Rashida Jones”. People. 57(18): 140
- Jump up^ Abel, Olivia (17 March 2003), “Passages”. People. 59(10): 81
- Jump up^ “Rashida Jones: Biography” . TV Guide . Retrieved 2008-10-02 .
- Jump up^ Abel, Olivia (2003-03-17). “Passages” . People . Retrieved 2009-07-01 .
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson marries Josephine de la Baume in Provence” . The Telegraph . 2011-09-03 . Retrieved 2015-01-15 .
- Jump up^ “And the groom wore candy stripes! Mark Ronson marries his French bride Josephine de la Baume in Provence romantic” . Daily Mail . 2011-09-05 . Retrieved 2015-01-15 .
- Jump up^ “PETA’s Blog | PETA” . Blog.peta.org . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Ronson Tops Fashion List” . Contactmusic.com. 1 April 2009 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “50 Best Dressed Men in Britain 2015” . GQ . 5 Jan 2015 . Retrieved 7 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ NME”Musician Portraits – Joe Simpson’s paintings or rock stars””2011″
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson’s Premier League predictions”. BBC. Retrieved 29 January 2015
- Jump up^ “Mark Ronson – my hard passion for the New York Knicks” . Purple Revolver. 23 January 2013 . Retrieved 16 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ Transmissions, Basement. (15 May 2010)Mark Ronson’s Circuit Breaker (Homage to Zelda) – Video Download on Vimeo. Vimeo.com. Retrieved 3 August 2011.
- Jump up^ “Lady Gaga Announces New Single, ‘Great Illusion ‘ ‘ . Retrieved 2016-08-17 .