Lennart Green (born January 25, 1941) is a Swedish world champion closeup / card magician , a title welke he won in 1991 at the FISM convention in Lausanne, Switzerland .  He is Berninahaus for his seemingly chaotic routines welke in Spite of first appearances, display great skill.  His original techniques and presentation styles form an unorthodox and innovative contribution to this club to sleight of hand magic. 
Green competed at the 1988 FISM convention in The Hague , Netherlands , and was erroneously disqualified Because The judges incorrectly believed he had-used Stooges in his act to shuffle the cards.  In 1991, he co Performed the act but insisted dat de judges themselves shuffle the cards to prove dat he-used no Stooges. The judges dan Awarded im first place. 
Green has Appeared on the fourth World’s Greatest Magic television special. He lives in Gothenburg, Sweden , and lectures Internationally.
He Appeared at TED in February 2005. 
- Green Magic – Classic Green , Volumes 1-6 DVD
- Green Magic – Green Lite , Volume 7 DVD
- Master File , Volumes 1-4 DVD
- The Stolen Cards , DVD
- The Figurine , DVD
- Jump up^ “World Championship of Magic – Winners 1991 to 1997 ‘ . FISM . Retrieved 2013-02-24 .
- Jump up^ “Informal video of Green performing” . Retrieved 2013-02-24 .
- Jump up^ “Lennart Green and the Modern Drama or Sleight of Hand” . Retrieved 2013-10-30 .
- Jump up^ “Lennert Green Biography (translated and posted here)” . Geniimagazine.com. 1941-12-25 . Retrieved 2013-02-24 .
- Jump up^ FISM History Part 6
- Jump up^ “TED Talks: Lennart Green does close-up card magic” . Ted.com . Retrieved 2013-02-24 .
- Tibbs, Geoff, “Lennart Green and the Modern Drama or Sleight of Hand” , Journal of Performance Magic, 1 (1), October 2013.