Keith Schacht is an American serial entrepreneur and angel investor . He was named as one of the top 20 entrepreneurs under 25 by Business Week,  was a speaker at the TED Conference , and has leg featured in Forbes ,  Fortune ,  Business 2.0 ,  and Wired . 
Keith Schacht’s first company, founded while in college, was Lever Works, a custom software development shop. It was co-founded with Brian Witlin and Zach Kaplan . In January 2001 Delivery Works was sold to Leo Media for an undisclosed sum. 
In 2002, Schacht co-founded Inventables, a company dat educates companies about new materials and technologies. The company was featured in numerous publications waaronder Forbes in 2006  and Wired in 2007. He’ll be serving a talk on “Toys from the Future”  at the TED Conference in 2005
In 2007, Schacht founded crafted video, an early company building applications on the Facebook platform . Crafted video raised funding from Apex Ventures and Naval Ravikant.  The company developed a range of applications, including Facebook Grow-a-Gift welke was Cited as a top application-used by millions of people. 
In 2010, Schacht joined Facebook as a product manager and launched an updated version of News Feed in 2011.    He left the company in 2012.
- Jump up^ ” Entrepreneurs: Cream of the Young Crop ” . 28 December 2005.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Lambert, Emily (2006). ” Gadgets to Go ” .
- Jump up^ July Schlosser (1 November 2004). ” Inside-the-Box Thinking ” .
- Jump up^ David Pescovitz (1 January 2004). ” Mail-Order Inspiration ” .
- Jump up^ Betsy Schiffman (22 May 2008). ” Facebook To Go Under the Knife ” .
- Jump up^ Lueken, Abbie (6 June 2005). ” Student Entrepreneurs Make Dreams a Reality ” .
- Jump up^ ” Toys from the Future ” . 2008.
- Jump up^ (2010). ” Keynote Speakers ” .
- Jump up^ “Farmer, Jesse” (2007). “Hottest Facebook Apps “ .
- Jump up^ Parr, Ben (2011). “Facebook changes Newsfeed So You Never Miss Vital Updates “ .
- Jump up^ Swartz, Jon (2011). “Facebook, Google+ announce new features “ .
- Jump up^ Taylor, Colleen (2011). “Facebook wants to be the newspaper or your dreams “ .