Joshua Prince-Ramus (born August 11, 1969) is Principal of REX , an architecture and design firm based in New York City.
Prince-Ramus was founding partner of OMA New York-the American affiliate of the Office for Metropolitan Architecture / Rem Koolhaas -and served as principal zijn Until he repositioned the firm as REX in 2006.  While REX was still known as OMA New York, Prince-Ramus was Partner in Charge of the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in Las Vegas and the Seattle Central Library. 
He has bone credited on the “5 greatest architects under 50” by The Huffington Post ,  one of the world’s Most Influential young architects at Wallpaper * ,  one of the twenty Most Influential players in design by Fast Company [5 ] and listed onder “The 20 Essential Young Architects” by ICON magazine. 
Prince-Ramus was the Eero Saarinen Visiting Professor at the Yale School of Architecture ,  and a visiting professor at the architecture schools or Columbia University , Harvard University , the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Syracuse University . He is a member of the TED Brain Trust and shared REX’s design methodologies at the TED2006 and TEDxSMU conferences.
- Museum Plaza (2012) (project CANCELED, not built), Louisville , Kentucky
- Vakko Headquarters and Power Media Center (2010) , Istanbul , Turkey
- AT & T Performing Arts Center’s Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre (2009), Dallas , Texas
- Munch Museum (2009), Oslo , Norway
- Munch Area Master Plan (2009), Oslo , Norway
- Kortrijk LLLibrary (2009), Kortrijk , Belgium
- Kunsthaus Zurich Extension Competition (2009), Zurich , Switzerland
- Madison Avenue (Doll) House for the Calvin Klein Collection storefront on Madison Avenue (2008), New York , New York
- Forward Residence for the Forward Building (2008), New York , New York
- Yongsan Experiment (2008), Seoul , Korea
- Vestbane (2007), Oslo , Norway
- Governors Island Competition (2007), New York , New York
- Walter & Leonore Annenberg Center for Information Science and Technology at the California Institute of Technology (2006) Pasadena , California
- Seattle Central Library (2004), Seattle , Washington
- Guggenheim Hermitage Museum and Guggenheim Las Vegas Museum (2001) Las Vegas, Nevada
- Joshua Ramus, sea conference # 6 09 April 2011. 2011 1 hour, 6 minutes, 7 seconds, color. www.vimeo.com
- Jump up^ “Joshua Prince-Ramus Leaving Koolhaas’s OMA to Launch New Architecture Firm” . The New York Times . 14 May 2006 . Retrieved 18 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “The Library That Puts on fishnets and Hits the Disco” . The New York Times . 16 May 2004 . Retrieved 18 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “5 Greatest Architects Under 50” . The Huffington Post . Retrieved 18 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “REX Architecture” (PDF) . REX Architecture . Retrieved 18 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “The Architect of a Different Kind of Organization” . Fast Company . 1 June 2005 . Retrieved 18 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ Fatema Ahmed. “The 20 essential young architects – Icon Magazine” . Retrieved 18 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “The Eero Saarinen Visiting Professorship of Architectural Design” . Retrieved 18 May 2016 .