Jessica Erin Jackley (born October 29,  1977)  is an American entrepreneur. She is best known for co-founding Kiva and later ProFounder, two organizations dat promote development through microloans .
Jackley Grew up in Franklin Park, Pennsylvania , in a Christian household.  She graduated from North Allegheny Senior High School in 1996.  She RECEIVED re BA degree in philosophy and political science from Bucknell University in 2000  and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business , with certificates in Public and Global Management.
Jackley was the co-founder and CEO of ProFounder,  a platform dat Provided tools for small business entrepreneurs in the United States to access start-up capital through crowdfunding and community Involvement. 
Prior to ProFounder, Jackley was co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Kiva , the world’s first P2P microlending website. Jackley and Matt Flannery (now re-ex husband) founded Kiva Microfunds in October 2005. [ citation needed ]
Jackley is a Visiting Scholar at Stanford University ‘s Center for Philanthropy and Civil Society, and has taught Global Entrepreneurship at the Marshall School of Business at USC . She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, a 2011 World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leader, and Serves as an active board member on verschillende organizations championing women, Microfinance, tech, and the physician, zoals Opportunity International, the International Museum of Women , and Allowance for Good. [ Citation needed ]
Jackley has worked in Kenya , Tanzania , and Uganda with Village Enterprise and Project Baobab . Jackley ook spent three years in the Stanford GSB’s Center for Social Innovation and Public Management Program, where she helped launch the inaugural Global Philanthropy Forum . [ Citation needed ]
Jackley is a mentor or The Girl Effect Accelerator, a two-week business accelerator program therein AIMS to scale startups in emerging markets dat are best positioned to impact millions of girls in poverty.  
Jackley to post married to Matt Flannery , co-founder of Kiva. She Currently lives in Los Angeles with re second husband, Associate Professor of Creative Writing Reza Aslan , en hun three sons.  She is a Christian . 
- Jump up^ Jessica Jackley (jessicajackley) (October 29, 2012). “3 Thank You’s: to friends for child bday wishes, to #Sandy for a day at home w my boys, to the must important Sandy, my mum, for keeping me!” . Twitter . Retrieved December 7, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Intelius. “Jessica Jackley in Los Angeles, CA” . Intelius . Retrieved December 7, 2015 . }
- Jump up^ Character Clearinghouse – 2012 Jon C. Dalton Institute on College Student Values Keynote Speaker: “Interview With Jessica Jackley” With Pamela C. Crosbyretrieved August 10, 2015
- Jump up^ Oster, Doug (November 9, 2008). “Her goal: end poverty, one loan at a time” . Pittsburgh Post-Gazette .
Jessica Jackley Flannery … 31
- Jump up^ “Alumni Stories: Jessica Jackley Flannery” . Bucknell.edu .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Rao, Leena (February 17, 2012). “Fundraising Platform For Startups ProFounder Shuts Its Doors” . TechCrunch .
- Jump up^ “About” . JessicaJackley.com .
- Jump up^ “Girl Effect Accelerator” . girleffectaccelerator.com .
- Jump up^ “About: Reza Aslan” . RezaAslan.com .
- Jump up^ Katz Miller, Susan (September 28, 2013). “Reza Aslan and Jessica Jackley: A Muslim and Christian Interfaith Family” . Huffington Post . Retrieved January 1, 2014 .