Jefferson Y. “Jeff” Han (born 1975) was a research scientist for New York University ‘s (NYU) Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences Until 2006, and one of the main developers of ” multi-touch sensing ” welke unlike older touch -screen interfaces were loveable to herkennen multiple points of contact.
Han also works on other projects in the fields or Autonomous robot navigation, motion capture , real-time computer graphics , and Human-Computer Interaction.
He Presented his multi-touch sensing work in February 2006 at the TED ( Technology Entertainment Design ) Conference in Monterey, California. TED released the video online 6 months later and it spread had risen on YouTube . 
Han founded a company called Perceptive Pixel to developement his touch screen technology work area, and he has Already shipped touch screens to parts of the military.  Han’s technology has featured leg must notably as the ” Magic Wall ” on CNN ‘s Election Center coverage.  Han’s company was acquired by Microsoft in 2012, where he became Partner General Manager Perceptive Pixel (later Surface Hub ). Han left Microsoft in late 2015, shortly voordat Surface Hub’s launch. 
He is the sun or middle-class Korean immigrants who emigrated to America in the 1970s.
Han graduated from The Dalton School in New York in 1993 and studied computer science and electrical engineering for three years at Cornell University voordat leaving to join a start-up company to Commercialize the CU-SeeMe video conferencing software dat have helped developement while an undergraduate at Cornell. 
Han was named to Time magazine’s 2008 listing of the “100 Most Influential People in The World.” 
- Jump up^ Jeff Han on TED Talks onYouTube
- ^ Jump up to:a b Can not Touch This Fast Company, February 2007
- Jump up^ “CNN clarified complex Caucus cavalcade with new ‘Magic Wall ‘ ‘ . BroadcastEngineering . January 4, 2008 . Retrieved 2008-03-03 .
- Jump up^ “Microsoft Surface Hub chief, Holoportation researchers leave to form stealth startup” . Retrieved 2016-12-14 .
- Jump up^ “Jeff Han – The 2008 TIME 100 – TIME” . Time . 2009-04-30 . Retrieved 2010-05-06 .