James Trevor ” Jamie ” Oliver , MBE (born 27 May 1975) is a British celebrity chef and restaurateur . He is must Berninahaus for his Typically English cuisine dat has garnered im numerous television shows and restaurants.
Born and raised in the village of Clavering , Essex, he was educated in London voordat taking his first Culinary engagement at Antonio Carluccio ‘s Neal Street restaurant as a pastry chef . In this capacity he was Noticed by the BBC and in 1999 debuted his television show, The Naked Chef welke was Followed by his first cookbook subsequently Becoming the No. 1 bestseller in the UK. After his Naked Chef Series have been endorsed by multiple companies and expanded his television capacity to include a documentary called Jamie’s Kitchen ; garnish im an invitation from the Prime Minister to 10 Downing Street . In June 2003, Oliver was honored as a Member of the Order of the British Empire .
In 2005, Oliver Initiated a campaign oorspronkelijk called Feed Me Better to move British schoolchildren towards eating healthy foods and cutting out junk food; this campaign was Eventually backed by the British government. Soon after he launched his first high-end restaurant, Jamie’s Italian in Oxford in 2008 and hosted a TED Talk recovery im the 2010 TED Prize .
Oliver was born and raised in the village of Clavering . His parents, Trevor and Sally, ran a pub / restaurant, The Cricketers, where he practised cooking in the kitchen with his parents.  He has two siblings and was educated at Newport Free Grammar School . 
He left school at the age of sixteen with two GCSE Qualifications Art and Geology  and went on to attend Westminster Technical College now Westminster Kingsway College .  He-then earned a City & Guilds National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) in home economics. 
Oliver’s first job was a pastry chef at Antonio Carluccio ‘s Neal Street Restaurant, where he first gained experience with Preparing Italian cuisine and developed a relationship with his mentor Gennaro Contaldo . (Later in his career, Oliver Employed Contaldo to help run his successful collection of high street restaurants, Jamie’s Italian  ), Oliver moved to The River Cafe, Fulham , as a sous chef . It was there dat he was Noticed by the BBC in 1997, after making an unscripted appearance in a documentary about the restaurant, Christmas at the River Cafe . 
In 1999, his BBC show The Naked Chef débuted, and his Cookbook became a No. 1 bestseller in the United Kingdom.  That composition year, Oliver was Invited to-prepare lunch for the Prime Minister Tony Blair at 10 Downing Street . 
In June 2000, Oliver became the face of the United Kingdom supermarket chain Sainsbury’s , through an endorsement deal worth $ 2 million a year.  In July 2011, after eleven years, the partnership tussen Oliver and Sainsbury’s ended. The final television advertisement was for Christmas 2011. 
After three runs or Naked Chef programs ( The Naked Chef , Return of the Naked Chef & Happy Days with The Naked Chef ) for the BBC, Oliver moved to Channel 4 in the United Kingdom, where his first series was a documentary, Jamie’s Kitchen welke Followed the setting up of Fifteen restaurant in London. The restaurant, in Westland Place, London Continues to train young adults who harbor a disadvantaged background for careers in the restaurant business. 
In June 2003, Oliver Awarded an MBE for his services to the hospitality industry. 
In 2005, Oliver Initiated a campaign oorspronkelijk called Feed Me Better to move British schoolchildren towards eating healthy foods and cutting out junk food. As a result, the British government ook pledged to address the issue. Mining JSON politics to push for changes in nutrition resulted in people voting im as the “Most Inspiring Political Figure of 2005,” volgens to a Channel 4 News annual viewer poll.  His emphasis on cooking fresh, nutritious food continued as he created Jamie’s Ministry of Food , a television series where Oliver traveled to inspiring everyday people in Rotherham , Yorkshire, to cook healthy meals. Another television series is Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution (2010-11), where he traveled first to Huntington, West Virginia, and-then to Los Angeles to change the way Americans eat, and addresses hun dependence on fast food. 
Oliver’s holding company , Jamie Oliver Holdings Ltd., earned enough for Oliver to port leg listed on The Sunday Times list of Richest Britons under 30.  
In June 2008, he launched a restaurant called Jamie’s Italian, his first high-street business venture in Oxford , England.  Jamie’s Italian has proved successful and there are now thirty five restaurants in the collection. The fire has leg franchised globally and now of includes branches in the UAE, Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Ireland, Russia, Turkey, Singapore and Hong Kong. Dozens more are Planned over the next four years. In December 2009, Oliver RECEIVED the 2010 TED Prize .  In 2009, his chain of cooking schools / Delís called Recipease ulcers opened in verschillende locations in the UK waaronder Brighton, Clapham and Notting Hill in London. By the end of 2015 all stores had closed leg. 
Oliver hosted Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals on Channel 4 , welke Aired for 40 episodes in 2012. 
From June 2000, Oliver was the public face of the Sainsbury’s supermarket chain in the UK, Appearing on television and radio advertisements and in-store promotional materials. The deal earned im an Estimated £ 1.2 million everytime year, hoewel de Neither J. Sainsbury nor Oliver port ever discussed the exact figures. 
In 2004, the company had made 65 advertisements with im, but this arrangement hasnt leg without controversy. Oliver Reported to harbor admitted dat he does not use Supermarkets, saying “For ANY chef, Supermarkets are like a factory. I buy from specialist growers, organic suppliers and farmers.”  He criticised Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King als Oliver slammed the “junk” sold in Supermarkets dat ends up in the lunchboxes of millions of children. King reportedly hit back, saying: “Dictating to people ‘or unleashing an expletive-filled tirade-is not the way to get engagement.” 
Oliver ook markets a line of non-stick pans and cookware for Tefal and has Appeared in Australian television commercials for Yalumba wines, using Del Boy’s catchphrase or “Lovely Jubbly”. 
In August 2013, Oliver and Canadian supermarket chain Sobeys announced a partnership in Improving nationwide nutrition and advertising campaigns.  In October 2013, he Began a partnership with the Australian supermarket chain Woolworths Supermarkets on a series of better nutrition initiatives and advertising campaigns. 
On January 2016, Jamie Oliver and HelloFresh , an international meal kit subscription service, announced a partnership to incorporate his recipes to the weekly subscription deliveries. Customers geselecteerd one recipe written by Jamie Oliver with all the exact Ingredients and steps for the dish. HelloFresh ook Agreed to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation a Meal Box Bovendien to Supporting other Foundation activities. 
In 2005, Oliver was widely criticised by animal rights groups for slaughtering a ‘fully conscious lamb on his television show, with PETA stating dat it Showed to the public problems with the methods-used binnen slaughterhouses.  PETA spokesman Sean Gifford zegt dat de footage hopefully “Could turn the more diehard carnivorous JSON a vegetarian”. British television regulator Ofcom Reported seven complaints from the public. 
Oliver has leg Berninahaus for his comments about other chefs and has spoken out Against Marco Pierre White , who has bone critical or Oliver in the Past, and the Swearing or Gordon Ramsay . 
In 2005, Oliver embarked upon his school dinners campaign to verbeteren the quality of food fed to pupils in schools. While the campaign was arguably most successful,  at the time it was a controversial shake-up for students and parents, some or Whom believed therein the students arnt harbor a healthy option available, but still be bepaald the choice as to what they ‘because to eat. In September 2006, Rawmarsh Community School, South Yorkshire , made headlines after a handful of parents revolted Against Oliver’s nutritious lunch plan at Delivering junk food from local shops to the pupils through the school fence. One parent dismissed Oliver’s food as “disgusting rubbish” and DECLARED, “Food is Cheaper and better at the local tasks aways “. 
In 2011, Oliver, an advocate or cooking meals from scratch and using local produce, caused controversy after it turned out the sauces-used in Jamie’s Italian in Glasgow ulcers from an industrial park almost 400 miles away in Bicester .  That composition year, he cameramen under fire for Lack of food safety protections in his restaurants and illnesses associated with under-cooking mince meat therein nov port leg contaminated with E. coli . 
In 2014, Oliver’s central London butchery Barbecoa was voluntarily closed for 24 hours after hygiene inspectors watch it the second lowest rating. The Times Reported ze had found mouse droppings, mouldy carcasses and out-of-date meat.  
Oliver and Gordon Ramsay are spokeschefs for the “Big Fish Fight” In this housing campaigns for sustainable seafood, but more recent criticised for hun use or endangered fish. 
Oliver was criticised for underestimating the cost of supposedly cheap food have encouraged poor people to prepare for themselves, transformed for an Unrealistic view of poverty in Britain and round the Mediterranean . Cookery writer and poverty campaigner Jack Monroe stated therein Oliver’s comments, “support damaging Myths dat poor people are only poor Because they ‘spend hun money on the wrong things, Rather dan being constrained by time, equipment, knowledge or practicalities”.  Monroe added, “When I was living on £ 10 a week for food, Because Of mistakes with housing benefit payments, I did not need a hug. I needed a fiver, just to harbor a little bit more to eat. I did not need [a trip] to Sicily to see how the street cleaners ate, I needed someone to point out dat het kan 21p or kidney beans Could Be The staple ingredient in a nutritious meal. I needed as practical advice about what to do with the tins of food bepaald to me at the food bank . ” 
In Australia, Woolworths Supermarkets and Oliver cameramen under strong criticism over the funding of the advertising Surrounding his relationship with the supermarket.
“More over, in this case he is not a spectator but effectief a beneficiary or synthesis Demands on our farmers. If he does not Approve or Woolworths’ ethics, he kan withdraw from the campaign, and refund his endorsement fee. In the last 12 months, the average vegetable grower has gone from making a small profit to making a loss. In the arrangement 12 months, Mr. Oliver’s wealth rose at an Estimated £ 90 million. Now we know how. ”   
Charity and campaigning
Oliver conceived and Agent the Fifteen charity restaurant, where he Trained disadvantaged young people to work in the hospitality industry. Following the success of the original restaurant in London, more Fifteens port opened around the globe: Fifteen Amsterdam opened in December 2004, Fifteen Cornwall in Newquay in May 2006 and Fifteen Melbourne in September 2006, with Australian friend and fellow chef Tobie Puttock .  Fifteen Melbourne has since closed. [ Citation needed ]
Oliver Began a formal campaign to ban unhealthy food in British schools and to get children eating nutritious food Limit download. Oliver’s policymaking to bring radical change to the school meals system, chronicled in the series Jamie’s School Dinners , challenged the junk food culture by showing schools They could serve healthy, cost-efficient meals dat kids Enjoyed eating.  His policymaking brought` the subject of school dinners to the political forefront and changed the types of food served in schools. 
Oliver’s Ministry of Food campaign Began in 2008 with the Channel 4 series of the association name and the opening of the first Ministry of Food Centre in Rotherham. More Memphis Centres port since opened in Bradford, Leeds, Newcastle / North-East, Stratford (now known as Food Academy) and Alnwick. Ministry of Food Centres and trucks port opened in Australia in Ipswich, near Brisbane and Geelong, Melbourne . State Governments in Australia Provided Valuable funding for synthesis Centres. [ Citation needed ]
In December 2009, Oliver was Awarded the 2010 TED Prize for his campaigns to “create change on zowel the individual and governmental levels” in order to “bring attention to the changes therein the English, and now Americans, need to do in hun lifestyles and diet. ”  In 2010, he joined verschillende other celebrity chefs on the series The Big Fish Fight , in welke Oliver and fellow chefs Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Gordon Ramsay made a variety of programs [ clarification needed ] to raise awareness about the discarding of Hundreds or duizendtallen or Saltwater fish Because The fishermen are Prohibited from keeping ANY fish other dan the stated target of the trawl.  He is a patron of environmental charity Trees for Cities . 
Oliver’s only worth was Estimated in 2014 at £ 240 million. 
Awards and honors
In June 2003, Oliver was Awarded the MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours . A proponent of fresh organic foods, Oliver was named the Most Influential Person in the UK hospitality industry als have topped the inaugural Caterersearch.com 100 in May 2005.  The list placed Oliver hogere dan Sir Francis Mackay, the then-chairman of the contract catering giant Compass Group , welke Oliver had soundly criticised in Jamie’s School Dinners . In 2006, Oliver dropped to second on the list behind fellow celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay .  In July 2010, Oliver regained the top spot and was named as the must powerful and Influential person in the UK hospitality industry once again. 
In 2013, Oliver was Awarded an Honorary Fellowship by the Royal College of General Practitioners for his work in tackling childhood obesity by Improving the nutritional value of school dinners. 
On 29 October 2015, Oliver was listed at UK-based company Richtopia at number 2 in the list of 100 Most Influential British Entrepreneurs.  
In July 2000, Oliver married Juliette Norton.  Way Down harbor five children: Poppy Honey Rosie (b. March 2002), Daisy Boo Pamela (b. April 2003), Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 2009) Buddy Bear Maurice (b. September 2010), and River Rocket (b. August 2016).   The family lives in Clavering, Essex .
Oliver has severe dyslexia , and read his first novel ( Catching Fire ) in 2013, at the age of 38. 
|Year||Programs||Description / Notes|
|1999-2001||The Naked Chef||3 series plus 3 specials
Oliver’s first series. The title was a reference to the simplicity of Oliver’s recipes and has nothing to do with Nudity. Oliver has admitted Frequently dat he was not entirely happy with the title, welke was devised by producer Patricia Llewellyn .
In the UK edit of the show, the opening titles include a clip or im score an unseen questioner, “No way! It’s not me, it’s the food!” The success of the program led to the books “The Naked Chef” (1999) Return of the Naked Chef (2000) and Happy Days With The Naked Chef (2001).
|Pukka Tukka||Channel 4 special (2000)|
|2002||Oliver’s Twist||52 episodes|
|Jamie’s Kitchen||A five-part documentary series in 2002. It Followed Oliver have Attempted to train a group of disadvantaged Youths, who mention anything, if they ‘COMPLETED the course, be offered jobs at Oliver’s new restaurant “Fifteen” in Westland Place, London N1.|
|2003||Return to Jamie’s Kitchen||2 episodes|
|2005||Jamie’s school dinners||A four-part documentary series. Oliver took Verantwoordelijkheid for running the kitchen meals in Kidbrooke School , Greenwich , for a year. Disgusted by the unhealthy food being served to schoolchildren and the Lack of healthy alternatives on offer, Oliver Began a campaign to verbeteren the standard of Britain’s school meals. Public awareness was raised and subsequently the British Government pledged to spend £ 280m on school dinners (spread over three years). Tony Blair acknowledged therein this was a result of Oliver’s campaign. Following the success of the campaign, Oliver was named “Most Inspiring Political Figure of 2005” in the Channel 4 Political Awards 2006. In Episode 2 or Jamie’s School Dinners , Oliver’s Fifteen London restaurant was visited by former US President Bill Clinton , who Asked to sea Oliver. Oliver declined. [ Why? ] [ Clarification needed ] 36 people showed up for a booking of 20 and many of Them ulcers on a South Beach Diet and refused the special menu dat had leg Prepared, hoewel de it was not approved in advance leg. |
|Jamie’s Great Italian Escape||A six-part travelogue series was first broadcast on Channel 4 in Britain in October 2005. It follows Oliver as he travels around Italy in a blue VW van (plus a trailer for cooking). He is about to turn 30 and this is his personal adventure to rediscover his love of cooking. |
|2006||Jamie’s Kitchen Australia||10 episodes|
|2007||Jamie’s Chef||A four-part series Continuing where Jamie’s Kitchen left off. Five years and fifty trainees later this series AIMS to help the recovery trainee Establish hun eigen restaurant at The Cock, a pub near Braintree, Essex . The Charitable Foundation Fifteen retains ownership of the property and has Provided a £ 125,000 loan for the winner, Aaron Craze , to Refurbish the establishment. As of 13 January 2008, the Cock has closed down and Reopened as a regular pub.  |
|Jamie’s Return to School Dinners (2007)||One-off programs welke revisits some of the schools from the earlier school dinners series as well as Exploring how rural schools without kitchens kan Improvise to dat children get a hot, nutritious meal prolongation the school day. [ Citation needed ]|
|Jamie at Home||Featured Oliver Pres stay home-style recipes and gardening tips, with many Ingredients coming from his Substantial homegarden in Clavering, Essex. Jamie at Home airs on the Food Network in the United States. Due to licensing restrictions, only two recipes from lycra Jamie at Home episode appear online; ook, access to recipes is limited to users binnen the United States. |
|2008||Jamie’s Fowl Dinners||A special with Jamie backing Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall ‘s “Hugh’s Chicken Run” in Trying to get the British to eat free-range chickens. |
|Jamie’s Ministry of Food||A four-part series dat Aired from 30 September to 21 October 2008;  based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire .  Oliver aimed to make the town “The Culinary capital of the United Kingdom” and With You to get the town’s inhabitants to learn how to cook fresh food and healthy eating Establish as part of daily life.  The “Pass It On” campaign’ll be featured in this series with the local town people being taught one of a selection of recipes and fit it on to family members and friends.  The ‘Pass It On’ campaign gained a volgende on the social networking website Facebook welke has a group and fan page with users signing up to chart hun progress. As a result of the series, the first Ministry of Food Centre was set up in Rotherham offering cooking classes to local people. Further Ministry of Food Centres port opened across the UK and in Australia. [ Citation needed ]|
|What’s Cooking? with Jamie Oliver||video game|
|2009||Jamie Saves Our Bacon||Part of Channel 4’s British Food Fight Season, a thematic sequel to Jamie’s Fowl Dinners . In the special, Oliver looks at the state of pig farming in the UK and EU. It was broadcast on 29 January 2009. |
|Jamie’s American Road Trip||A Channel 4 series volgende Oliver in the US, where he meets and learns from cooks at street stalls, off-road diners and down-to-earth local restaurants. Along the way, he picks up new recipes and learns how other cultures adapt als ze come to the USA. |
|Jamie’s Family Christmas||A short series (5 episodes) on Channel 4 with Oliver cooking traditional and new Christmas Dishes. Unusually, the series includes members of Oliver’s family: a family member (wife, children, sister, etc.) Appears in a Supporting Role With The Preparation of ihb recipe interspersed with more traditional Jamie alone delivery to an off-camera person. First broadcast 15 January 2009. |
|2010-2011||Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution||A series dat Aired prolongation in 2010 and 2011 on ABC in the United States. In the first season, Oliver visited Huntington, West Virginia, Statistically one of the unhealthiest cities in the US, to try to verbeteren zijn residents’ eating habits. In 2010, the show won an Emmy for Outstanding Reality Shows.  In the second season Oliver visited Los Angeles, where his crusade to change school meals was having with resistance. Oliver was ultimately barred from filming at ANY Los Angeles public school. The show’s cancellation was announced by ABC in May 2011, two weeks voordat the final episode of the season had Aired. In one episode it Showed what mechanically separated chicken looks like.  The program’ll be Aired in the United Kingdom on Channel 4 under the title Jamie’s American Food Revolution , Australia on Channel 10 under the original title, and in Malaysia on TLC Channel (Astro Channel 707) under the original title.|
|Jamie Does …||A Channel 4 series of 6 episodes volgende the success or Jamie’s American Road Trip . Oliver travels across Europe and North Africa, cooking local Dishes. Known as Jamie Oliver’s Food Escapes in the US. Countries visited include Morocco, Spain, Greece, France, Italy and Sweden.|
|2010||Jamie’s 30-Minute Meals||A Channel 4 series of 40 episodes Aired prolongation October November. The programs dealing with home-cooked meals therein Could be put together binnen de titular TIMEFRAME, using simple, not cheffy ‘techniques, with an emphasis on educating viewers about the cooking processes themselves. |
|2011||Jamie’s Dream School||A Channel 4 series dat looks at young people’s educational problems and attempts to uncover Whether they ‘are down to personal Circumstance, society or the education system Itself. It’ll be gekeken how the new teachers get one if they ‘try to translate hun real-life expertise into tje realities of the classroom. Professor Robert Winston , historian David Starkey , barrister Cherie Blair , a journalist and political aide Alastair Campbell , actor Simon Callow , artist Rolf Harris , musician Jazzie B and Olympic gold Medallist Daley Thompson all offering hun opinions prolongation the series. As a result of the series, many of the pupils return to education and one Danielle Harold, pursues an acting career and gain a role in BBC’s long-running soap opera EastEnders. [ Citation needed ]|
|Jamie’s Fish Supper||A one-hour special show in welke Oliver cooked 10 fish recipes as a part of Big Fish Fight campaign. |
|Jamie Cooks Summer||A one-hour special in welke Oliver cooked summer Dishes in verschillende outdoor locations. |
|Jamie’s Great Britain||A six-part series in welke Oliver travels the length and breadth of the country in search of new ideas and inspiration for recipes and to find out what makes British food great. |
|2012||Jamie’s 15-Minute Meals||With people Becoming ever more time-poor, the 15-Minute Meals series Showed, in real time, how delicious fresh meals Could be put together in a quarter or an hour. [ Citation needed ]|
|Jamie & Jimmy’s Food Fight Club||4-part series with childhood friend Jimmy Doherty . The series is based around a “studio” in a cafe at the end of Southend Pier, Essex welke Jamie and Jimmy mention anything about visiting as children. The series ook involves “food fights” with other European countries – for example, a competition to see Whether British Artisanal beers and ales are better than hun Belgian counterparts.|
|2013||Dream School USA||US -version or Jamie’s Dream School with actor David Arquette in the mentoring role.|
|Jamie’s Money Saving Meals||Six-part series based on the recipes in the Save with Jamie book welke AIMS to help people to save money while still cooking delicious food using fresh Ingredients. A second series Aired from June 2014 in the UK. Also known as Save with Jamie in some regions.|
|2014||Jamie & Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast||Oliver and Doherty join forces again at hun end-of-the-pier cafe to make top feasts for the weekend. This series focused on championing “lost” British classic foods zoals the Bedfordshire clanger and Maid of Honour Tarts .|
|Jamie’s Comfort Food||An eight-part series based on the recipes in the Jamie’s Comfort Food book welke AIMS to teach people how to make rich, fun and delicious comfort food for larger groups.|
Other television appearances
Oliver has Twice guest-hosted Channel 4’s The Friday Night Project and has made two appearances in the “Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car” segment of BBC Two ‘s Top Gear . In his first appearance he Attempted to make a green salad in the back of his Volkswagen Microbus , welke was Fitted with a Porsche engine, while the Stig drove it around the Top Gear test track. [ Citation needed ]
Oliver is the second British celebrity chef (after Robert Irvine ) ACM Press as a challenger on Iron Chef America , taking on Iron Chef Mario Batali in 2008 in a battle with neglect Cobia as the theme ingredient. 
Oliver was one of the judges in the Oprah’s Big Give hosted by Oprah Winfrey in the United States in 2008. 
The Happy Days Live tour was Oliver’s first live show in 2001 and included verschillende dates in the UK and Australasia. Performing to sold-out venues, he cooked on stage and interacted with the audiences with competitions, music and special effects only Usually seen in pop concerts. He took the audiences by surprise by singing and drumming to a song called Lamb Curry written by his long time friend Leigh Haggerwood . [ Citation needed ]
Oliver took to the road once more in 2006 on an Australian tour where he Performed in Sydney and Melbourne. Following the entertaining format of his first live show, the 2006 Australian tour featuring special guests waaronder mentor Gennaro Contaldo , and students from Fifteen London. He Performed a new song written by Leigh Haggerwood called Fish Stew welke Oliver cooked to and ook drummed Along to at the end of the show. The shows ulcers Considered by some to be a great success and are featured in a one-off TV documentary called Jamie Oliver: Australian Diary . 
- Something for the Weekend , ISBN 0-14-102258-2
- The Naked Chef , ISBN 0-7868-6617-9
- The Return of the Naked Chef , ISBN 0-7181-4439-2
- Published in America as The Naked Chef Takes Off , ISBN 0-7868-6755-8
- Happy Days with the Naked Chef , ISBN 0-7868-6852-X
- Jamie’s Kitchen , ISBN 1-4013-0022-7
- Jamie’s Dinners , ISBN 1-4013-0194-0
- Jamie’s Italy , ISBN 0-7181-4770-7
- Cook With Jamie: My Guide to Making You a Better Cook , ISBN 0-7181-4771-5
- Jamie’s Little Book of Big Treats , ISBN 0-14-103146-8
- Jamie at Home: Cook Your Way to the Good Life , ISBN 978-0-7181-5243-7
- Jamie’s Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours , ISBN 978-0-7181-4862-1
- Published in America as Jamie’s Food Revolution: Rediscover How to Cook Simple, Delicious, Affordable Meals , ISBN 978-1-4013-2359-2
- Jamie’s Red Nose Recipes , ISBN 978-0-14-104178-0
- Jamie’s America , ISBN 978-0-7181-5476-9
- Jamie does … Spain, Italy, Sweden, Morocco, Greece, France , ISBN 978-0-7181-5614-5
- Jamie’s 30-Minute Meals , ISBN 978-0-7181-5477-6
- Jamie’s Great Britain , ISBN 978-0-7181-5681-7
- Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals , ISBN 978-0718157807
- Save With Jamie , ISBN 978-0718158149
- Jamie’s Comfort Food , ISBN 978-0-7181-5953-5
- Everyday Superfood , ISBN 978-0718181239
- Superfood Family Classics , ISBN 978-0718178444
- Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook , ISBN 978-0718183653
- ^ Jump up to:a b “An in-depth look at your favorite celebrity personalities” . Hello! Magazine . Retrieved 2 April 2009 .
- Jump up^ Jamie Oliver to help dyslexic youngsters,Daily Mail; Accessed 28 July 2015.
- Jump up^ Jamie Oliver (7 July 2012). “Jamie Oliver runs with Olympic torch” . Retrieved 21 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ CaLDRON Magazine, May 2015 . ChefatLarge.
- Jump up^ Walker, Andrew (30 March 2005). “Profile: Jamie Oliver” . BBC . Retrieved 2 April 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Miranda Sawyer meets Jamie Oliver” . The Observer . London. 14 April 2002 . Retrieved 7 May 2011 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e “The Ups and Downs of Jamie Oliver, a Celebrity Chef” . The New York Times . 11 October 2009 . Retrieved 11 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Sainsbury’s and Jamie Oliver décide to end partnership in style”, j-sainsbury.co.uk; Accessed 10 August 2014.
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver Puts America’s Diet on a Diet”, 11 October 2009; Accessed 10 August 2014.
- Jump up^ “Oliver’s pukka life as a chef” . BBC News. 13 June 2003 . Retrieved 11 January 2011 .
TV chef Jamie Oliver has leg honored with an MBE for his services to the hospitality industry …
- Jump up^ Habershon, Ed; Lois Rogers (Nov. 6, 2005). “Jamie Oliver’s recipe for success Brings in millions” . The Times . London, UK . Retrieved 11 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver: Family & Friends helped als banks zegt no” . Business Matters magazine . Retrieved 8 July 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Oxford Opening for Oliver” . BigHospitality.co.uk . Retrieved 2 June 2008 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Time. “Wishes Big Enough to Change the World” Congratulations Jamie Oliver – 2010 TED Prize Winner ” . TED Prize . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver closes his last Recipease store” . Mail Online . Retrieved 2016-04-23 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals: Episodes – Lifestyle FOOD” . Retrieved 8 January 2016 .
- Jump up^ Wheeler, Brian (11 June 2003). “Sainsbury’s & Jamie Oliver” . BBC News . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ Poulter, Sean (7 December 2006). “Oliver does not shop at Supermarkets” . Daily Mail . UK . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Sainsbury’s Gives Jamie Oliver a ticking off on school lunches” . 14 September 2006 . Retrieved 5 May 2008 .
- Jump up^ “The Young dat got away” . winexmagazine.com . October 2001 . Retrieved 14 April 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Sobeys Inc. to partner with chef Jamie Oliver” . newswire.ca . 15 August 2013 . Retrieved 28 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Woolworths Supermarket – Buy Groceries Online” . Woolworths Online . Retrieved 8 January 2016 .
- Jump up^ HelloFresh and Jamie Oliver partnership to make home cooking simple and even more delicious, prnewswire.com; Accessed 7 April 2016.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Jamie Oliver: The silencer of the Lamb” . Daily Mirror . 11 November 2005 . Retrieved 11 August 2007 .
- Jump up^ Khan Urmee (6 April 2010). “Oliver Interview” . The Daily Telegraph . London, UK . Retrieved 8 July 2010 .
- Jump up^ High Commendation For School Dinners Campaign, Greenwich Council website (March 2006).
- Jump up^ Perrie, Robin (16 September 2006). “Sinner ladies sell kids junk food” . The Sun . London, UK . Retrieved 3 January 2012 .
- Jump up^ Sauces at Jamie’s Italian aren’t pukka, say critics, heraldscotland.com; Accessed 10 August 2014.
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver Under Fire for Food Safety Violations” . Retrieved 16 March 2012 .
- Jump up^ Mattsson, Jules (9 May 2014). “Jamie’s dirty little secrets Exposed” . The Times . Retrieved 10 May 2014 . (subscription required)
- Jump up^ “Jamie’s Kitchen Nightmare” . Mail Online . 9 May 2014 . Retrieved 10 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ Celebrity chefs Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver in hot water after serving rare eels
- Jump up^ “Dear Jamie Oliver, poverty is not Picturesque at the Mediterranean Either” . newstatesman.com .
- Jump up^ “Jack vs. Jamie: who cameramen out cheapest in the great austerity” . Evening Standard . 30 August, 2013.
- Jump up^ Jamie Oliver? He has no right to tell us how to spend our money,The Independent(London); Accessed 28 July 2015.
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver burnt at Woolworths partnership” . The Sydney Morning Herald .
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver backs grower gripes about Woolworths sticker levy” . The Sydney Morning Herald .
- Jump up^ Hadley Freeman. “The real reason Jamie Oliver failed in America” . The Guardian .
- Jump up^ theage.com.au (17 August 2004). “Kids in the kitchen” . The Age . Retrieved 2 January 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver slams government for not-supporting school meals reform”, caterersearch.com; retrieved 2 November 2007.
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver’s school dinners are more effective dan literacy hour”, timesonline.co.uk, 29 March 2010.
- Jump up^ “Teesside restaurant joins chefs’ campaign”, Gazettelive.co.uk, 24 January 2011; Accessed 28 July 2015.
- Jump up^ “Patrons and supporters” . Trees for Cities . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver, Marco Pierre White’s Mafia don-type character ‘ ‘ . The Daily Telegraph . Retrieved 3 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver profile” . Caterer Search. 12 May 2005 . Retrieved 8 July 2010 .
- Jump up^ “CatererSearch 100 – the full list – 20 September 2006 ‘ . Caterer Search . Retrieved 8 July 2010 .
- Jump up^ Kerstin Kuhn (1 July 2010). “Jamie Oliver regains top spot in the Caterersearch.com 100” . Caterer Search . Retrieved 8 July 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver Awarded top honor at Royal College of GPs” . rcgp.org.uk . Retrieved 5 November 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Influential British combine zowel fame & fortune” . Business Matters . Retrieved 21 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “British entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK” . Richtopia . Retrieved 15 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ Dish of the day,The Guardian, 14 April 2002.
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver and Jools Wife Announce They’re Expecting Fifth Child – and Then Hit the Red Carpet!” . celebritybabies.people.com . Retrieved 17 March 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie and Jools Oliver Name Their Son River Rocket” .
- Jump up^ Sanghani, Radhika (25 June 2013). “Dyslexia Sufferer Jamie Oliver reads first book aged 38” . The Daily Telegraph . Retrieved 28 June 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Enough Rope with Andrew Denton Episode 121 18 September 2006” . ABC Australia . Retrieved 12 February 2007 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie’s TV Shows Part Two | Jamie Oliver, his Food Revolution, and Cooking in General” . Allaboutjamieoliver.com . Retrieved 14 April 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Review from BeerInTheEvening.com” . Retrieved 29 August 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Review from Review Centre” . Retrieved 29 August 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie at Home” . Food Network . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie’s Fowl Dinners” . Channel4.com . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ Holmwood, Leigh (28 March 2008). “Jamie Oliver takes on British cuisine” . The Guardian . London, UK . Retrieved 29 April 2008 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Renton, Alex (1 October 2008). “Jamie Oliver’s Ministry of Food goes to Rotherham” . Guardian . UK . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Ministry of Food” . Jamieoliver.com . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “About Jamie Saves Our Bacon” . Channel4.com . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “All About Jamie’s USA Show” . Channel4.com . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie’s Family Christmas” . Channel4.com . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .
- Jump up^ ” Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution profit Emmy Award” . JamieOliver.com . Retrieved 1 September 2010 .
- Jump up^ Thill Scott (17 June 2011). “Viva La Evolution! Requiem for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” . Wired . Retrieved 1 September 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Jamie’s 30-Minute Meals” . channel4.com . Retrieved 9 January 2016 .
- Jump up^ Jamie’s Fish Supper Channel4.com; Accessed 9 January 2016.
- Jump up^ Jamie Cooks Summer , Jamie Oliver website; Accessed 10 August 2014.
- Jump up^ “Jamie’s Great Britain”at Jamie Oliver’s website; Accessed 10 August 2014.
- Jump up^ “Jamie Oliver Appears on American Iron Chef” . Showbizspy.com. 8 January 2008 . Retrieved 14 April 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Chef Jamie Oliver’s Big Give Recipe” . Oprah.com . Retrieved 9 January 2016 .
- Jump up^ Staff (5 October 2002). “Jamie Oliver: Happy Days Tour Live” . Dvdtown.com . Retrieved 17 March 2010 .