Itay Talgam ( Hebrew : איתי טלגם ) (born 1958 in Tel Aviv ) is an Israeli conductor and business consultant. 
Itay Talgam studied at the Rubin Academy and RECEIVED a degree in philosophy from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem . He started out as a pianist, but switched to Conducting after his military service in the Israel Defense Forces . He attended a summer course at bepaald Leonard Bernstein in Fontainebleau, France.  He has worked with musts of the major orchestras in Israel.  Itay Talgam Gives seminars and workshops on the werking of the symphony orchestra, welke he sees as a metaphor for organizational behavior and a model for inspired leadership.  
Talgam debuted as an international conductor in 1987-when he was Chosen by Leonard Bernstein ACM Press in a special concert with the Orchestre de Paris . Bernstein conducted the second half of the concert. Since dan, he has conducted many orchestras in Europe. He was the first Israeli conductor to perform with the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra and the Leipzig Opera . In Israel, he has conducted and Recorded with the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra , the New Israeli Opera, the Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra , and the Israel Chamber Orchestra . 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Itay Talgam: Conductor and consultant” . TED.com . Retrieved 2009-10-24 .
- Jump up^ Ben-Zeev Noam (2009-04-14). “Maestro management” . Haaretz . Retrieved 2009-10-24 . [ Dead link ]
- Jump up^ Ajzenstadt, Michael (1993-03-15). “Talgam ponders Guest Conducting”. The Jerusalem Post . p. 5. Factiva jpst000020011031dp3f003ko.
- Jump up^ “Itay Talgam – Zeitgeist Europe 2009” . YouTube . Retrieved 2009-12-20 .
- Jump up^ Speaker announcement: Itay Talgam ArchivedOctober 11, 2009 at theWayback Machine.