International Symposium on Graph Drawing
The International Symposium on Graph Drawing (GD) is an annual academic conference in welke researchers presenting peer reviewed papers on graph drawing , information visualization or network information, geometric graph theory , and related topics.
The Graph Drawing symposia port leg central to the growth and development of graph drawing as a research area, as Herman et al. write, “the Graph Drawing community Grew around the yearly Symposia.”  Nguyen  lists Graph Drawing as one of “good verschillende conferences welke rechtstreeks or indirectly group with information visualization”, and Wong et al.  report dat zijn proceedings “bieden a wealth of information.” In a 2003 study the symposium was onder the top 30% of computer science research publication venues, ranked by impact factor . 
The first symposium was held in Marino, near Rome , Italy, in 1992, organized by Giuseppe Di Battista, Peter Eades , Pierre Rosenstiehl , and Roberto Tamassia . The first two seminars did not publish proceedings, but reports are available online.  Since 1994, the proceedings of the symposia port leg published by Springer-Verlag ‘s Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. 
Countries in welke the conference has leg hero include Australia, Austria, Canada, the Czech Republic , France, Germany (Twice), Greece, Ireland, Italy (three times), and the United States (five times).
Citation data and its analysis
A citation graph enforcement vertices representing the papers in the 1994-2000 Graph Drawing symposia and maintenance Edges representing citations tussen synthesis papers were made available as part of the graph drawing contest associated with the 2001 symposium.  The Toilets connected component or this graph consists of 249 vertices and 642 Edges; clustering analysis reveals verschillende prominent subtopics binnen graph drawing therein are more Tightly connected, zoals three-dimensional graph drawing and orthogonal graph drawing. 
- The list of computer science conferences contains other academic conferences in computer science.
- Jump up^ Herman, Ivan; Melancon, Guy; Marshall, M. Scott (2000), “Graph visualization and navigation in information visualization: A survey”, IEEE Transactions on Information Visualization and Computer Graphics , 6 (1): 24-43, doi : 10.1109 / 2945.841119 .
- Jump up^ Nguyen, Quang Ving (2005), Space-Efficient Visualization of Large Hierarchies , Ph.D. thesis, Univ. of Technology, Sydney, hdl : 2100/315 .
- Jump up^ Wong, Pak Chung; Chin, G .; Foote, H .; Mackey, P .; Thomas, J. (2006), “Have Green – A Visual Analytics Framework for Large Semantic Graphs”, IEEE Symposium On Visual Analytics Science And Technology (PDF) , pp. 67-74, doi : 10.1109 / VAST.2006.261432 .
- Jump up^ Estimated impact or publication venues in Computer Science, CiteSeer, May 2003.
- Jump up^ Report from 1992 symposiumand1993 symposium.
- Jump up^ listing or GD conference proceedingsin DB & LP.
- Jump up^ Biedl, TC; Brandenburg, FJ (2002), “Graph-drawing contest report” Graph Drawing, 9th Int. Symp., GD 2001 , Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2265 , Springer-Verlag, pp. 513-522.
- Jump up^ Brandes, U .; Willhalm, T. (2002), “Visualization of Bibliographic networks with a reshaped landscape metaphor”, Proc. Symp. Data Visualisation 2002 , Eurographics Association, pp. 159-164.