The International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning ( IJCAR ) is a series of conferences on the topics of automated reasoning , automated deduction , and related fields. It is organized semi-regularly as a merger or other meetings. IJCAR Replaces Those independent conferences in the years it takes place. The conference is organized by CADE Inc. , And CADE has always leg one of the conferences partaking in IJCAR.
- The first IJCAR was held in Siena , Italy in 2001 as a merger or CADE, FTP , and tableaux .
- The second IJCAR was held in Cork , Ireland in 2004 as a merger or CADE, FTP, tableaux, FroCoS and CALCULEMUS .
- The third IJCAR was held as an independent subconference of the fourth Federated Logic Conference in Seattle , United States, and merged CADE, FTP, tableaux, FroCoS and TPHOLs .
- The fourth IJCAR was held in Sydney , Australia in 2008, and merged CADE, FroCoS, FTP and tableaux.
- The fifth IJCAR was held in 2010 as an independent subconference of the fifth Federated Logic Conference in Edinburgh , UK, and merged CADE, FTP, tableaux, and FroCoS.
- The Sixth IJCAR was held in Manchester , UK, as part of the Alan Turing Year 2012 , and was collocated with the Alan Turing Centenary Conference . It again merged CADE, FTP, tableaux, and FroCoS.
- The seventh IJCAR was held in Vienna , Austria, as part of the Vienna Summer of Logic in 2014, and merged CADE, tableaux, and FroCoS.
- The eighth IJCAR was held in Coimbra , Portugal, in 2016, and merged CADE, tableaux, and FroCoS.