The International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (or DSN ) is an annual conference on topics related to Dependable computer systems and reliable networks . It Typically features a number of coordinated tracks, zoals the Dependable Computing and Communications Symposium (DCCS), the Performance and Dependability Symposium (PDS), several workshops, tutorials, a student forum, and fast abstracts. It is sponsored by the IEEE and the IFIP WG 10.4 on Dependable Computing and Fault Tolerance. DSN was formally at merging in 2000 the IEEE International Symposium on Fault-Tolerant Computing ( ftcs ) and the IFIP International Working Conference on Dependable Computing for Critical Applications ( DCCA ).  The instance number for DSN are tasks from ftcs welke was up to 29th zijn instance, ITT last year of 1999.
- In 2006, the 36th DSN was held in Philadelphia , United States.
- In 2007, the 37TH DSN was held in Edinburgh , Scotland.
- In 2008, the 38th DSN was held in Anchorage, Alaska , United States.
- In 2009, the 39th DSN was held in Lisbon , Portugal.
- In 2010, the 40th DSN was held in Chicago , United States.
- In 2011, the 41st DSN was held in Hong Kong , China.
- In 2012, the 42nd DSN was held in Boston , United States.
- Jump up^ DSN Conference History