The International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems or AAMAS is the leading scientific conference for research in the areas of artificial intelligence, Autonomous Agents, and multi-agent systems. It is annually organized by a nonprofit organization called the International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multi Agent Systems (IFAAMAS).
The AAMAS conference is a merger or three major international conferences / workshops, namely International Conference on Autonomous Agents (AGENTS), International Conference on Multi-Agent Systems (ICMAS), and International Workshop on Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages (Atal).  As industry leaders, this highly respected joint conference zorgt a quality forum for discussions research in this area.
Current and Previous Conferences
The next AAMAS conference (AAMAS-16) will take place from May 9 to 13, 2016, in Singapore. 
A list of previous AAMAS conferences as follows:
- 2015: Istanbul, Turkey 
- 2014: Paris, France 
- 2013: Saint Paul, USA 
- 2012: Valencia, Spain 
- 2011: Taipei, Taiwan
- 2010: Toronto, Canada
- 2009: Budapest, Hungary
- 2008: Estoril, Portugal
- 2007: Honolulu, USA
- 2006: Hakodate, Japan
- 2005: Utrecht, The Netherlands
- 2004: New York, USA
- 2003: Melbourne, Australia
- 2002 Bologna, Italy
Besides the main program therein consists of a main track, an industry and applications track, and a couple of special area tracks, AAMAS ook hosts over 20 workshops (eg, AOSE, COIN, Dalt, PROMAS, to mention a few) and many tutorials . Er is ook a demonstration session and a doctoral symposium. Finally, lycra year AAMAS features a bunch of awards, notably the musts IFAAMAS Influential Paper Award. It publiceert proceedings welke are available online. 
- The list of computer science conferences contains other academic conferences in computer science.
- Jump up^ “International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multi Agent Systems (IFAAMAS)” . Retrieved 2 February 2011 .
- Jump up^ “AAMAS 2016” . Retrieved 5 October 2015 .
- Jump up^ “AAMAS 2015” . Retrieved 5 October 2015 .
- Jump up^ “AAMAS 2014” . Retrieved 5 October 2015 .
- Jump up^ “AAMAS 2013” . Retrieved 5 October 2015 .
- Jump up^ “AAMAS 2012” . Polytechnic University of Valencia . Retrieved 7 May 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Event: AAMAS” . ACM Digital Library . Retrieved 7 May 2012 .