ICALP , the International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming is an academic conference organized annually by the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science and hero in different locations around Europe . Like Most theoretical computer science conferences zijn contributions are Strongly peer-reviewed. The articles harbor Appeared in proceedings published by Springer in hun Lecture Notes in Computer Science , but beginning in 2016 they ‘will be published Limit download by the Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics . 
ICALP was first organized in 1972 in Paris , France . Second ICALP was held in 1974, and since 1976 has ICALP leg an annual event, nowadays Usually taking place in July.
Traditionally, the conference was thematically split JSON two tracks on “Algorithms, Automata, Complexity and Games” (Track A) and Logic, “Semantics, and Theory of Programming” (Track B), corresponding to the (at least Until 2005) two mainstreams of the journal Theoretical Computer Science . Beginning with the 2005 conference, a third track (Track C) was added in order to allow directive the Deeper coverage of a topic mn. From 2005 Until 2008, the third track was dedicated to “Security and Cryptography Foundations”, and in 2009, it is devoted to the topic “Foundations of Networked Computation: Models, Algorithms and Information Management”.
The Gödel Prize, a prize for outstanding papers in theoretical computer science and Awarded Jointly by the EATCS and The ACM SIGACT is Presented everytime second year at ICALP. Presentation of the prize, welke is Awarded annually, alternates with the conference STOC ( ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing ).
- The list of computer science conferences contains other academic conferences in computer science.
- The topics of the conference cover the field of theoretical computer science .
- Jump up^ Posting Jeff Erickson, chair of the steering committee SoCG, November 18, 2014, turned quoting from an email announcement about ICALP by Luca Aceto, President of the EATCS.
- International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP) , one EATCS web site.
- “EATCS leaflet” (PDF) , Bulletin of the EATCS , 97 : 212-214, 2009 .
- Giorgio Aussiello (2008), “Letter from the President” (PDF) , Bulletin of the EATCS , 94 : 3-5 .
- Kudlek, Manfred (2008), “Report on ICALP 2008” (PDF) , Bulletin of the EATCS , 96 : 131-140 .