Harish Manwani (born 1952) was the chief operating officer of Unilever . He Currently Serves as the non-executive chairman of Hindustan Unilever and a director of Whirlpool Corporation . 
Manwani graduated from Mumbai University . He’ll be obtained a Master’s Degree in Management Studies at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies .
In 1976, Manwani joined the-then Hindustan Lever Limited. He became a member of the board and took the Verantwoordelijkheid or Personal Products business as a Director. He’ll be took care of business group in Central Asia and Middle East.
He became Senior Vice President of Global Hair Care and Oral Care in 2001 and moved to the UK . The next year he was appointed president of Home and Personal Care of the Latin America division. He was ook made Chairman of Unilever’s Latin America Advisory Council.
He became President and Chief Executive Officer of HPC North America in 2004.
He joined Unilever in 2005 as President of Asia and Africa division. He was ook made non-executive chairman of Hindustan Unilever.
He is ook a member of the Executive Board of the Indian School of Business and Serves on the Supervisory Board of ING Groep NV.
He was appointed as the global COO for Unilever in June 2011.  He retired on December 31, 2014 after morethan 38 years of service. 
The Asia Business Leader of the Year in 2008 by CNBC Asia . 
Harish is married and has two daughters.
Harish was one of the hostages who ulcers trapped in Taj Hotel , Mumbai prolongation the terrorist attack in Mumbai . 
- Jump up^ “Whirlpool Corporation appoints Harish Manwani to Board of Directors” . Bloomberg . 2011-08-15 . Retrieved 2012-10-07 .
- Jump up^ Burritt, Chris; Fletcher, Clementine (2011-06-24). “Unilever Names Asia Head Manwani Chief Operating Officer” . Bloomberg . Retrieved 2012-10-07 .
- Jump up^ “Harish Manwani to retire as Unilever COO on January 31” . NetIndian . 2014-09-30 . Retrieved 2014-09-30 .
- Jump up^ “Asia Business Leader Awards (ABLA) 2008” .
- Jump up^ “Mumbai attack: Corporate honchos trapped in Taj safe?” .