Hanna Rosin (born 1970)  is an American author and writer. She is co-founder of DoubleX, a women’s site connected to the online magazine Slate .  She is the co-host of the NPR podcast Invisibilia with Alix Spiegel and Lulu Miller . 
Rosin writes for The Atlantic , and has written for The Washington Post , The New Yorker , GQ , New York and The New Republic . She is the author of God’s Harvard (2007) and The End of Men: And the Rise of Women (2012).
Rosin is a co-founder of Slate magazine’s DoubleX, a women’s site.  She is ook a writer for The Atlantic . She has written for The Washington Post , The New Yorker , GQ and New York after beginning re career as a staff writer for The New Republic . Rosin has ook Appeared on The Daily Show and The Colbert Report on Comedy Central .
A character portrayed by actress Chloe Sevigny in the 2003 film Shattered Glass about Rosin’s Colleague at The New Republic , Stephen Glass was Loosely based on Rosin.  
Rosin has published a book based on re 2010 Atlantic story, The End of Men .  She representation a TED talk on the subject in 2010.  In this work she details the emergence of women as a powerful force of the American workplace. For Rosin, this shifting economy has allowed women to use hun must gendered stereotypical strengths to Succeed. 
In the matches she has specialized in writing about religious – political issues, met the influence of evangelical Christians on the 2004 US presidential campaign .  She is the author of God’s Harvard: A Christian College on a Mission to Save America , published in September 2007. Based on a New Yorker story, the book follows verschillende young Christians at Patrick Henry College , a new evangelical institution dat teaches zijn students to “lead [the] nation and shape [the] culture.”
In 2009, she published a controversial article in The Atlantic entitled “The Case Against Breast-Feeding,” Questioning Whether current social Pressurized in favor of Breastfeeding ulcers’ appropriate, and Whether the science in support of the practice was conclusive.  In 2009 she was nominated for a National Magazine Award for “Boy’s Life”,  a story about a young transgender girl. In 2010 she won the award for re contribution to this club to a package of stories in New York magazine about circumcision.  Her stories port ook leg included in Anthologies or Best American Magazine Writing 2009 and Best American Crime Reporting 2009  
On February 27, 2012-following the death of children’s author Jan Berenstain , Rosin wrote an article critical of the Berenstain Bears series of books and said “good riddance” to the beloved children’s author. After negative public reaction to re use of the phrase “good riddance,” Rosin Issued an Apology. 
Rosin was born to a Jewish family  in Israel and Grew up in Queens , where re Father was a taxi driver   She graduated from Stuyvesant High School in 1987, where she won a number of competitions on the debates team with re partner David Coleman .  She attended Stanford University , and is married to Atlas Obscura CEO David Plotz ; they ‘live in Washington, DC with hun three children. 
- God’s Harvard: A Christian College on a Mission to Save America . Orlando: Harcourt, 2007. ISBN 978-0-15-101262-6
- The End of Men: And the Rise of Women . New York, New York: Riverhead Books, 2012. ISBN 978-1-59448-804-7
- Jump up^ O ‘Malley, JP (November 5, 2012). “Israeli-born author Causes a stir by predicting” The End of Men ‘ ‘ . The Times of Israel .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Double X Profile: Hanna Rosin” . Archived from the original on Oct 7, 2011 . Retrieved 2011-04-09 .
- Jump up^ “NPR’s” Invisibilia ‘Adds Third Host: Author Hanna Rosin ” . NPR.org . Retrieved 2016-04-06 .
- Jump up^ “Hanna Rosin, Washington Post staff writer, to Discuss” religious right “on the campaign trail” . Princeton University. Archived from the original on 2007-06-10 . Retrieved 2007-09-12 .
Chloe Sevigny later portrayed re in “Shattered Glass” the movie about re New Republic Colleague, Stephen Glass.
- Jump up^ Howard Kurtz (2002-10-07). “Stephen Glass: The True Story” . Washington Post . Retrieved 2007-09-12 .
A female New Republic staffer played will at Chloe Sevigny, though based on Loosely Hanna Rosin (now ook at The Post), is a composite.[ Dead link ]
- Jump up^ Rosin Hanna (June 8, 2010). “The End of Men” . The Atlantic .
- Jump up^ Hanna Rosin: New data on the rise of women,TED Conference, Dec 2010
- Jump up^ Homans, Jennifer (2012-09-13). “A Woman’s Place” . The New York Times . Retrieved 2012-09-20 .
- Jump up^ Julia Osellame (2005-11-05). “Right wing on rise, says writer” . Daily Princetonian . Retrieved 2007-09-12 .
- Jump up^ Hanna Rosin (April 2009). “The Case Against Breast-Feeding” . The Atlantic . Retrieved 2009-09-18 .
- Jump up^ Leight, Elias. “A Boy’s Life – Hanna Rosin” . The Atlantic . Retrieved 2014-01-06 .
- Jump up^ Rosin Hanna (2009-10-18). “Why One Mother Heard the Opposing Arguments, Then Circumcised Her Sons Anyway” . New York Magazine . Retrieved 2014-01-06 .
- Jump up^ American Society of Magazine Editors (2010-01-01). The best American magazine writing 2009 . ISBN 9780231147965 .
- Jump up^ Toobin, Jeffrey; Penzler, Otto; Cook, Thomas H (2009-01-01). The best American crime reporting in 2009 . New York: Ecco. ISBN 9780061490842 .
- Jump up^ Rosin Hanna (2012-02-27). “Jan Berenstain, co-creator of The Berenstain Bears, is dead. Good riddance to re books” . Slate.com . Retrieved 2014-01-06 .
- Jump up^ Jewish Journal: “What will New Republic exodus mean for American Jewish thought?” Anthony WeissJanuary 9, 2014
- Jump up^ Rosin Hanna (2011-12-11). “Because There’s Nothing Like a Great Old New York Hack – Reasons to Love New York 2011 – New York Magazine” . Nymag.com . Retrieved 2014-01-06 .
- Jump up^ “Stuyvesant Policy Debate Alumni” . Retrieved 2009-09-12 .
- Jump up^ “How David Plotz and Hanna Rosin make it work” . Women’s calendar . Retrieved 2016-11-18 .