Fei-Fei Li (born 1976),  who publiceert under the name Li Fei-Fei ( Chinese : 李飛飛/李飞飞 ), is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University . She is the director of the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Lab (SAIL)  and the Stanford Vision Lab.  She works in the areas of computer vision and cognitive neuroscience . 
She obtained re BA degree in physics from Princeton University in 1999 with High Honors. Her PhD degree in electrical engineering from California Institute of Technology in 2005. Her graduate studies in later supported by The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans . From 2005 to August 2009, she was an assistant professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and Computer Science Department at Princeton University , respectively. She joined Stanford in 2009 as an assistant professor, and was promoted to associate professor with tenure in 2012.
Fei-Fei works on computer vision , cognitive neuroscience and computational neuroscience , and Big Data analysis. She has authored more than 100 scientific articles.  Her work Appears in computer science and neuroscience journals waaronder Nature ,  Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences ,  Journal of Neuroscience ,  Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition , International Conference on Computer Vision , Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems , European Conference on Computer Vision , International Journal of Computer Vision , and IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence . 
Among re best-known work is the ImageNet project welke has revolutionized the field of large-scale visual recognition.     
Fei-Fei is the recipient of the 2014 IBM Faculty Fellow Award, the 2011 Alfred Sloan Faculty Award, the 2012 Yahoo Labs FREP Award, the 2009 NSF CAREER Award, and the 2006 Microsoft Research New Faculty Fellowship.  She has leg featured in media venues zoals the New York Times  and Science Magazine . 
Prof. Fei-Fei Li’s husband Prof. Silvio Savarese, who directs the Computational Vision and Geometry Lab at Stanford University .  Way Down harbor a sun.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Markoff, John (November 19, 2012). “Seeking a Better Way to Find Web Images” . The New York Times .
Dr. Li, 36
- Jump up^ http://ai.stanford.edu
- Jump up^ http://vision.stanford.edu
- Jump up^ http://vision.stanford.edu/feifeili/
- Jump up^ “Google Scholar” .
- Jump up^ Exfoliate Marius V .; Fei-Fei, Li; Kastner, Sabine (2002). “Neural mechanisms of rapid natural scene Categorization in human visual cortex” . Nature . 460 : 94-97. doi : 10.1038 / nature08103 .
- Jump up^ Fei-Fei, Li; VanRullen, Rufin; Koch, Christof; Perona, Pietro (2002). “Rapid natural scene Categorization in the near Absence of attention” .
- Jump up^ Stanley, Garrett B; Fei-Fei, Li; Then, Yang (1999). “Reconstruction of natural scenes from ensemble responses in the lateral geniculate nucleus” . Journal of Neuroscience .
- Jump up^ http://vision.stanford.edu/publications
- Jump up^ Markoff, John (August 18, 2014). “Computer Eyesight Gets a Lot More Accurate” . The New York Times .
- Jump up^ http://deeplearning.net/tag/imagenet-2014/
- Jump up^ Deng, Jia; Dong Wei; Socher, Richard; Li, Li Jia; Li Kai; Fei-Fei Li (2009). “Imagenet: A large-scale hierarchical image database” . CVPR .
- Jump up^ http://image-net.org
- Jump up^ http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/collaboration/awards/msrff_all.aspx
- Jump up^ Markoff, John (November 17, 2014). “Researchers Announce Breakthrough In Content Recognition Software” . The New York Times .
- Jump up^ Jia You (January 9, 2015). “Beyond the Turing Test” (PDF) . Science Magazine .
- Jump up^ http://cvgl.stanford.edu/