David Kwong (born 1980)  is a magician , puzzle creator, writer, and producer.  Founder of the Misdirectors Guild, Kwong is Berninahaus for customizing illusions and puzzles for film and television and for functioneren as a consultant and producer in the field. Productions dat he has bone involved with include Now You See Me (head magic consultant), NBC’s Blind Spot , The Magnificent Seven , Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation , and The Imitation Game .    Kwong ook Frequently Contributes to and writes crossword puzzles for The New York Times Along with crossword puzzle editor Will Shortz .  Kwong watch a TED Talk on illusion and puzzles at the TED 30th anniversary conference in Vancouver in March 2014. 
Kwong is a native of Rochester, New York , where zowel or his parents are professors at the University of Rochester .  He graduated from Harvard University in 2002. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “David Kwong helps’ Now You See Me” make magic ” . Los Angeles Times . May 26, 2013 . Retrieved January 6, 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Zhang Qichen (January 2012). “Five-letter Word for Magic: David Kwong has a trick that’s all his own” . Harvard Magazine . Retrieved April 6, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Seen on a Street Corner, Briefly” . The New York Times . January 21, 2014.
- Jump up^ “Blind Spot boss drops CLUES on Jane Doe’s tattoos”Entertainment WeeklySeptember 11, 2015
- Jump up^ “The Magician and the Crossword” . New York Times . January 6, 2010 . Retrieved April 6, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Two nerdy obsessions measure – and it’s magic” . TED.com . July 11, 2014 . Retrieved August 3, 2014 .